Success

Four's A Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as the team arrived at Japan, it was early evening, and the first thing on the list was to check in at the hotel. The company had made sure to book them a luxurious hotel exclusive to businesses, so that there weren't cheery tourists bouncing around. It was strictly a business trip, not a holiday. No parties, no pictures, no souvenirs. Or at least, that's what it was meant to be like.

"Now that we've checked in, what's first? Shopping? Movies? Sight-seeing?!" Tiffany, a girl from the finance department giggled, as everyone settled down at the lobby to discuss 'business related things'.

Sohye frowned, "We're here for work, remember? The presentation is tomorrow, and you want to go out and play?", some others agreed with her, while others thought that a little bit of fun wouldn't hurt.

"But we're leaving the day after the presentation!" Another girl protested, and others nodded their heads to the fact.

Daehyun spoke up, "How about this. The ones who want to play, go play. The others who want to work. Stay and work." Everyone seemed to agree with his suggestion, with the majority picking to go out and have fun.

Yoonjoo grabbed Daehyun's arm, "Oppa. You are coming with me and the others, right?" Daehyun looked unsure.

"Uh, well... I was going to stay and work, but erm, I guess it's okay" He smiled at her, and she grinned back shyly.

Sohye sighed, and looked around. Only to find one person left, that was willing to work. "You're not joining the others?".

"Why would I? I can't just leave my partner and roommate here all on her own, you know? Besides, I'm a hardworking man! Don't look at me like you're so shocked".

She raised her eyebrows in amusement, and then blew out a puff of air, "well, let's go then", and Myungsoo followed behind.

"Yes, Ma'am".

 

Their room was on the 17th floor, around the middle of the whole building. The interior was quite extravagant, gold and black, crystal chandeliers hanging consistently along the corridors, the lights dazzling, among the dim lamps lit at the sides.

"Here we are. Room one-seven-one-nine" Sohye stuck the card into the slot, and it beeped, turning green, before they both ran into the room. Myungsoo rushed into the toilet, "Haha! I saw the bathroom first!"

"Window side bed is mine!" Sohye shouted back, and Myungsoo ran out, grumbling.

He glared, "childish."

Sohye scoffed, "yeah. Says you- Oooh, there's a safe," she grinned, as she discovered something new, letting her childish side escape her.

"Yeah, there's always one in these nice hotels. Haven't you ever been in one before? Seriously." He teased, and she glared at him.

"I just forgot momentarily. Seriously. I'm not dumb or something. Anyway, time to work."

 

The two managed to finish the remaining details and little pieces of work for tomorrow's presentation, which would be lead by the marketing team (Jung Jessica and Yoonjoo). Sohye put in her best efforts to make every part of the design easy to understand, and appealing to the sponsors and organisers of the new cafe. Surprisingly, Myungsoo was quite helpful. Adding suggestions and improvements, here and there.

"Thanks Myungsoo" Sohye smiled earnestly at him, and he grinned.

"Seriously... Did you expect me to be lacking or something? I am also a man of abilities

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter