Epilogue

Four's A Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Years Later

"I'm so excited!" Yoonjoo gushed for the hundreth time already as she checked her make up in the mirror again. "Sohye unnie! Do you understand how hyped I am for this?!" She almost screamed into her best friend's ear, who recoiled playfully.

"Um, I-" Sohye started, but was interrupted again.

Yoonjoo jumped away from the massive mirror, "You do know this is it? Like, this is it. Finally." Before Sohye could even open , Yoonjoo started again. "Confetti, cake, rings, it's a wedding, a wedding!"

"Yes, Yoonjoo. My wedding", she added, stressing the word 'my'. "I'm not even half as excited as you are!" Sohye exclaimed, as she also leaned in to check her professionally done make up.

"That's because you're holding it in! When you walk down the aisle, or when you put the rings on each other, your make up is going to be streaking down your face, you know".

Sohye whirled around in front of the mirror, checking her gorgeous white dress. "And that's why there's something called waterproof mascara."

They were in the dressing room, getting ready for the wedding ceremony. In fact, they were already finished, and the other guests had already taken their seats in the grand hall. Sohye was just waiting for the big moment, and Yoonjoo figured it wouldn't hurt to keep her company.

Yoonjoo stared admiringly at the tiny cascading petal patterns on the skirt of the silk white dress, then sighed dreamily at the lace bodice, adorned with elegant streaks of silver. A diamond necklace shone and glimmered against Sohye's fair collarbones.

"You're so lucky", she sighed.

Sohye beamed delightedly, "you know, this'll happen to you too one day."

Her best friend nodded, not taking her eyes off of the glamourous wedding dress, "I hope so."

 

As Sohye took soft steps down the aisle, her vision of Myungsoo's proud standing figure started to blur, and she broke into a gleeful smile. Trying her best to keep them from running down her face, she finally made it to Myungsoo.

He took a deep breath, "you look beautiful. As always", he told her, sweetly and sincerely.

Sohye chuckled lightly under her breath, a pink flush colouring her cheeks. "Sorry, couldn't hold it in", Myungsoo whispered and she bit down on her lips, trying not to interrupt her own ceremony with unstoppable, endless laughter.

The vows were recited, and Sohye held out her hand as Myungsoo slid a diamond encrusted silver ring onto her finger. Sohye did the same for Myungsoo with a matching ring, and they reached in for a kiss.

It was short and sweet, their lips softly touching and then pulling back, wanting to keep it short in front of an audience. Well at least, Sohye did. Right afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter