Japan Trip

Four's A Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMG Guys how long has it been?! I'm so sorry OTL /bows/ But really? I have some bad news. My keyboard is a little spazzy so sometimes the 'a', 'x', 'c', 'f', and 'n' buttons don't work. Ugh. I've been waiting the whole day for them to respond so I can write this chapter! I promise to try and update often and write diligently! ^^ If you're still here after months of nothing, then thank you so much! :) Well let's continue with the next chapter, shall we? :)

On the day of the Japan trip, Han Yoonjoo was up like an early bird. She had got up at six, indulged with a relaxing morning bubble bath, and treated herself to a double swiss chocolate donut and a cup of mint latte from the nearby coffee shop.

The world had been simply bliss for her the past few months, not including her misleading feelings for Myungsoo which she couldn't seem to understand herself. Han Yoonjoo had everything, to be honest. This included the almost flawless boyfriend, a pretty face, somewhat decent personality, nice body, and a charming smile. Men looked at her when she walked past, she managed her time nicely (not including work, where she seemed to be piled up with more and more work by the day), and because of all this, she had a brilliant confidence.

Yoonjoo stared at her pocket mirror, as she sat in the window corner of the coffee shop. Her hair was dyed strawberry blonde, and bleached lighter at the tips. Red tint covered her small pouty lips, and her skin was like a porcelain dolls'. Since it was in the middle of winter, she wore a dark brown puffy winter jacket, a tight black skirt, black tights, and a patterned blouse. Although she was going off on a trip, it was still for work, and it was for five whole days! Yoonjoo smiled, clamped her pocket mirror shut, and headed out the cafe, her heeled ankle boots tapping against the ground, suitcase wheels rolling softly against the hard wood floors.

 

On the other hand, Shin Sohye was struggling to get out of bed even at 7am. When she finally accomplished facing the bare ground and cold air, she took a quick shower, and hurriedly picked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter