New Co-Worker

Four's A Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Edited

The next couple of days flew by, and soon, it was Monday. As soon as Sohye arrived at her company, she was called to the main office. She had already heard rumours of the new rich kid being her co-worker, and she extremely dreaded it. Making her way to the office, her smile was detained permanently, until she had knocked on the door and was called to come in.

"You called for me, CEO Jung?" Sohye bowed, hiding her frown. CEO Jung, or Jung Yunho was the head of the branch company, Hearing a chuckle, Sohye looked up, to see a man in his 50s or 60s, along with a very handsome guy next to Yunho. Gosh, he was so good-looking, maybe he was even better than Yunho! And he was known as the company's favourite- pretty much all the girls had a crush on him, and even if they didn't, they would still think he was handsome.

"Let me introduce, Sohye, this is the Head CEO, Kim Jaesung and his son, Kim Myungsoo". Yunho said calmly, and Sohye spoke up, "Ah, hello, I'm Shin So Hye" She stood up, and shook the Head CEO's hand, she then turned to Myungsoo, and held out her hand once again. He willingly accepted, and gave her a half smile, half smirk. *She's that girl from yesterday... Is this fate or a mere coincidence?" He looked down to her knee, to see that she was wearing trousers to hide her bruise.

The head CEO spoke up, "Ah, I've heard many things about you. Amazing things. Genius of design, incredibly industrious!" Sohye lowered her head in modesty, "Th-Thank you..." Myungsoo rolled his eyes, *Industrious? He's exaggerating*

"As you should have heard from those rumours, my son will indeed be working with you starting from today. He studied photography and graphic design in a top university in England and-"

Myungsoo interrupted with a groan, "Father! Please stop telling my life story!" Sohye glanced over and almost smiled, while Myungsoo's dad shut up, flustered.

"Anyway... I hope you won't mind this incompetent son of mine getting in the way of your work. Even though status-wise, you're equal to him, please do teach him and don't treat him as any more than a useless trainee, because frankly, that's what he is".

By now, Myungsoo was burning holes into his father and Yunho was just sat back, laughing quietly.

 

"Oh my god! Have you seen him? Have you?!" Over at the marketing department, news and gossip was buzzing all over the place. "He's so dreamy!" One girl exclaimed, squeezing her friend's hands.

Another nodded, "Looking at him makes me want to do bad things to him!" She squealed, and the others nodded as many male co-workers rolled their eyes in pure envy.

Yoonjoo herself hadn't seen the man, but hearing all the excitement from her co-workers, she knew he must be something special.

"Yah, Han Yoonjoo! Have you seen him?" A friendly girl asked, too hyped up to use formalities.

She shook her head, "No... Is he really that handsome?"

"Yes! It's incredible! Totally a flower boy!" The girl almost screamed, and started fanning herself.

 

"Nice office..." Myungsoo said, as they paraded through the department and into the head manager's office. "Let me guess... You designed it?"

Sohye nodded, "Yeah. I mean, why not? It looked like a dump before I arrived..." Myungsoo stared at the wide windows, warm coloured furnishings and then one single, neat desk.

"Wait... If there's only one desk, then where am I supposed to work?" He asked, and Sohye contemplated for a while. "I guess we can share a desk. Mine is rather big and as you can see, there's not much o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter