Heartbreak

Lost and Found

 

Please forgive all the mistakes <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I can’t believe hyung ditched us like that yesterday. Taeyeon was pissed, I told her I was going finally introduce her to him” Taeyang complained as he sat in his living room with his two other best friends.

“He’s been ditching us a lot lately, all because of some chick he hasn’t even seen” Daesung grumbled.

Seungri was particularly hurt by Seunghyun’s action; he looked up to Seunghyun the most. “Watch that stupid chick turn out ugly. I say we find her”

“But hyung said not to in let’s jut leave her be” Taeyang said, he knew how Seungri got when he gets an idea in his head.

Seungri rose up, it was time for him to prove his point “But hyung think about it, what if this youngie girl is an ugly chick, or worse, a dude that hates hyung and is trying get revenge for something. Wouldn’t hyung be grateful if we stopped it”?

The other two thought about it; Seungri had a valid point “Okay hyung’s what if it were you guys? What if you guys were chatting up some guy, and I found out, wouldn’t you want me to tell you”?

“I definitely would, that’d be messed up” Taeyang spoke first. “Okay this is how it’d go, if she checks out, we’ll leave hyung to do whatever he wants and we wouldn’t tell him, and if she doesn’t……”

“We’ll put her on the Daesang blast website, its been long since we really put something major there. It’s just been little stuff for a while” Seungri said smiling. The students that graduated three years before them created the Daesang blast website, it was an online site where everyone in the school was all too familiar about. If you did something wrong, out of place or embarrassing, your picture would be photoshopped however and be put on the front page of the site, with a forum where people commented.

“I thought we agreed not to do that again, after the last time”? Taeyang interjected; the last time someone ended up on the front page, they ended up transferring to another school.

“Wait, how do we even find her? The librarian doesn’t give out that information”? Daesung spoke this time.

Seungri smirked. He had the perfect plan; when he met up with Seunghyun after the ball, Seunghyun spoke about his mystery girl leaving behind some mask he got her and he wanted to leave it in the library for her, so he being the good friend he was, followed Seunghyun to the place he hid it.

Taeyang shook his head “Pabo! How are we going to know when she goes to get it, or if she goes”?

“Well lets just say, I know a lot of freshman that like me a lot and is willing to skip class and hide in the library” Seungri smirked.

 

MONDAY:

 

“Omma I’m going to school” Jiyong said running out, Hye Mi was waiting for him outside. Mrs. Kwon stared at her son; usually she would stop him, and make him eat breakfast but Jiyong was different these days, he was happy, all thanks to his new friend Hye Mi. She’d met Hye a couple of times and she was delightful.

“Jiyong I might no be back till nighttime, there’s a heart surgery I have to perform today”

“That’s fine, I’ll be with Hye Mi anyway” Jiyong said as he kissed his mother on the cheek “Goodluck tonight” He added before dashing out, they were already late for school.

“Hey” He greeted as he hopped in her car. “You’re late”

The drive to school was short and fun as usual, he and Hye Mi always blasted music whenever they were on the road.

“So I’ll see you during launch”? Hye mi asked as they walked into school today

“Always… I have to stop by the library for a quick second”

Jiyong made his way to the library, he knew just where the mask would be, and it was. He placed it in his bag and walked out, oblivious of the person that was keeping an eye on him, smiling.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hyung Hyung Hyung”!!!! Seungri ran to his hyungs, they were in their normal spot, the deserted classroom, and Seunghyun was absent from the group, which made it all perfect.

“Wow someone’s happy”

“I found the so-called Youngie” Seungri laughed. Even he was pleasantly surprised when he found out who it was.

“You did”? Taeyang asked, he was scared for whoever it was.

“Remember girlie boy”?

The other two thought real hard before their eyes widened in realization “I told you it could be a guy” Seungri said, he was furious now. His hyung had blown off so many times because of his precious Youngie.

“I’m going to get the ” Daesung rose up from his chair, he was out for blood.

“Hyung no, I have something special planned, and I have people working on the execution. It’s going down after school”

“Seungri what are you going to do”? Taeyang asked this time, he was with Seungri on whatever he was planning.

“I’ll tell you guys later, I have to find a way to get Hye Mi out the way. She’s friends with the dude for some reason” Seungri said thinking. Hye Mi would never let his plan fall through “I have to go, don’t tell Seunghyun hyung. Everyone get’s a text after school” He added before running out.

He had it all figured out, after school he was going to get girlie boy to go the cafeteria with him, where everyone would be waiting for him with baskets of paint filled balloons, courtesy of over eager freshman’s. It was the perfect plan.

School was almost over when Seungri came up with a plan to get rid of Hye Mi

“I have something for you” He caught up with Hye Mi as she walked out of her class.

“Oppa”? Hye Mi asked surprised, she never spoke to her brother’s friends when he wasn’t present.

“You like Chrome hearts right”?

“Do I”? She lived for chrome hearts. “I love them, why”?

“Well I was supposed to pick a couple of accessories today but I still have one more class, if you’re free can you pick it up for me”? He wasn’t sure if his plan was going to work but it was worth the chance.

“Sure, but only if I get to keep two” She was excited, the mall was only a couple of minutes away so she could it on time before school was over and she had to pick Jiyong.

“Done” It was perfect. He called by phone earlier to tell them to place some items on hold.

“Wait how would they know I’m picking them up for you”? She asked and he gave her his order number.

He made sure Hye Mi drove off before sending out the mass text message to as many as he could

 

Seungri>>>participants

As soon as the bell rings, come to the cafeteria. Someone is about to be outted. Pass the message on.

 

Oppa, who’s the person”? Taeyeon asked as he caught up with him, with her minions behind her.

“Someone tried deceiving Seunghyun, it was the reason he didn’t meet you at the ball” The explained it to a few more people before going to find the guest of honor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Seriously why are you guys being so cryptic”? Seunghyun asked as both Taeyang and Daesung pulled him in the direction of the cafeteria. He wasn’t ready for their games, Youngie hadn’t texted him all day and it bothered him, plus she kept asking other weird things about gay relationships which scared him. There was a huge probability that she thought he was gay.

“We found her”

Daesung said making him stop in his tracks. “What do you mean you found her”?

“Seungri found Youngie” Taeyang said as he lead he way to the cafeteria. There was a surprisingly large amount of people walking in, some people whispering and shaking their head as he walked by.

“What…..” he was about to ask, but his voice left him as he saw Seungri standing on one of the tables with a microphone reading out what seemed like the texts Youngie had sent him the previous night.

“Hyung… I found Youngie” Seungri said pointing at the boy standing with his head bowed down.

 

Hye Mi was a few minutes from the mall when her phone started ringing, she put it on hands free and answered it.

“Eun Jung…”

“Hye Mi where are you? The entire school is crazy, everyone found out that your new loser friend has been deceiving your oppa”! Her friend said hastily. She could hear yelling in the background. “I told you to ditch him, he was using the both of you”

NO NO NO NO’ “Where’s my oppa? Is he there too”? She asked as he did a quick U-turn back to school.

“He just walked in now, I have to go” EunJung said and hung up. ‘Seunghyun please don’t do anything stupid’ she prayed as she stepped on the gas pedal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Seunghyun walked up to Jiyong, whose head was still bowed own with tears pouring, “Please tell me it’s not true” He pleaded not caring who could hear him.

Seungri frowned upon hearing Seunghyun’s words “Hyung of course it’s true, look at his phone” he hopped down from the table showing Seunghyun the text messages “Look… the mask you left is in his bag”

Seunghyun looked in the phone, and there it was all the text messages “You knew it was me the entire time? Was this a joke to you”? He asked when he saw his name, his breathing slowed this time, and the tears were threatening to pour out but he wasn’t going to risk looking like a fool in front of the entire school.

Jiyong on the other hand just stood there crying, he wanted nothing more than for the ground to swallow him. Seunghyun wasn’t supposed to find out the way he did. “ANSWER ME YOU BASTARD”! Seunghyun’s voice caused shivers to run through his spine. ‘NO’ he wanted to say but, but he thought of his options. If he told Seunghyun how he really found out, it would only hurt him more that he was also deceived because he was indeed the female Youngie from the club that night

“Yes” he answered in barely a whisper. ‘I never wanted to hurt you’ The other people in the cafeteria were screaming insults at him now but none of their words hurt like the feeling of Seunghyun pulling away from him.

Seunghyun stood there with so many emotions running through him “And Saturday night in my house, you…” He trailed off as he realized how stupid he must have looked “You really fooled me…” he laughed bitterly “… even getting Hye Mi to be your friend to get close to me” he laughed some more before turning around to leave before his eyes betrayed him.

Seungri hated how his hyung was behaving, he wanted him to get angry like he was. “Hyung, what should we do to him”?

“Do whatever, I don’t care”

Jiyong ran after him “Seunghyun it was always real for me” he said as he pulled him “I got to know the real you and I fell in love with you” he cried.

“The real me”? Seunghyun asked before pushing the boy off him, making him fall to the floor. “Do you even deserve to know the real me”?

Jiyong got back on his feet, running to Seunghyun but was blocked by Taeyeon and her friends.

“So it was because of you” she said before slapping him across the cheek “Shouldn’t you just die, you’re less than nothing anyway” she hissed before running to Seunghyun who was standing in the corner “oppa lets go, don’t bother yourself too much” she added before leading him away.

Jiyong stood there with tears in his eyes and an ache in his heart, surrounding him were people yelling, pointing, and some even laughing.

Seungri looked around the cafeteria, pleased with his work. Now he had his hyung back after saving him “READY... SET… GO” he announced before people started throwing the paint filled balloons. He loved high school.

“Seungri shouldn’t you stop, it’s too much” Taeyang said joining him on the table, compared to Seungri, he had a limit he could go.

“Hyung relax, even Seunghyun hyung wants this, if he didn’t want it, he would have stopped it”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hye Mi parked her car in front of school and dashed in hoping she wasn’t too late, she ran in the direction of the cafeteria where she saw Seunghyun standing in front bent down, with his face in his palm, Taeyeon beside him, trying to talk to him.

“Oppa”? she called out to him. “Oppa did…”

“THERE ARE MORE BALLOONS IN THE BASKETS GUYS” Seungri’s voice accompanied by loud cheers stopped her.

“Hye Mi…”

“Oppa wait” She cut her brother short, before running into the cafeteria ‘Please don’t let that be him’ she made her way through the crowd to get a good look at the whatever the target was. “JIYONG”! She ran toward where he stood and hugged him, shielding him from the other incoming balloons, allowing it to hit her instead.

“Hye Mi what are you doing here”? Seungri asked in annoyance.

“Oppa is this why you sent me to the mall”? Hye Mi asked holding Jiyong close “How could you be so evil”

“Get out of the way”! Seungri yelled

“Hye Mi get him out of here” Taeyang finally said, he felt nothing but pity for the boy. He wasn’t even crying anymore, his sad face was replaced by a look he knew all to well.

Without another word, Hye Mi led her friend through the crowd and out the cafeteria. Her eyes caught Seunghyun standing in the same corner; he’d done nothing to help.

Hye Mi carefully placed Jiyong in her car, before getting in, not caring about getting the seat of her car stained. She started the car but didn’t move, overwhelmed by tears, she bowed her head and let the tears out.

“Hye Mi..” Jiyong called out but she didn’t answer, no one had ever stood up for him like that before.

“Jiyong I’m so sorry… I didn’t know he was going to do that, I…” she buried her head in her palms sobbing.

Jiyong took her in his arms, hugging her “It’s fine” he wasn’t hurt anymore; the pain was replaced with numbness. But he was grateful for his friend, the person who saved him. “There’s nothing you could have done” he said turning to face her, her clothes were stained with paint “It was my fault” ‘I never deserved him’ The hurt look on Seunghyun’s face was going to haunt him forever and he wasn’t sure he wanted to live with that. “I just want to go home now”

They drove silently back to the house, Hye Mi snuck glances at her friend who looked out the window the entire time. Her heart broke at the thought of what of what Jiyong was going through, it broken even more than Seunghyun did nothing to stop it. She walked him to the door before he stopped her “I want to be myself tonight, please”

“I don’t think you should be by….”

“I wouldn’t be, my mom’s coming back soon. I just need time to think” He lied.

“Okay I guess. Call me later” She said as she eyed Jiyong for the nth time, all parts of his body were covered with paint, even his face. She hugged him tightly before racing home, she needed to see her so called brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Oppa how could you”!! Hye Mi stormed into her Seunghyun room.

“How could you not be angry”? Seunghyun asked confused at her reaction. Confusion had been running through his head; hed been fooled by a boy who wanted revenge, and he still had the urge to save him when people were yelling at him “He deceived both of us”!

“I knew” she admitted “Oppa how could you leave them do that to him”

“What do you mean you knew, you knew and you didn’t tell me”!! He yelled. Hye Mi was the one person he trusted. “Get out of my sight. I can’t face you right now”

“Oppa I hate you. I used to look up to you, but you’re worse than everyone in school. How could you let them do that to him” she was crying now “That was Youngie”

“THAT WAS NOT YOUNGIE”!!!! He couldn’t accept it; the youngie he knew would never lie to him.

“What changed? You went on about inner beauty, and falling for her not because of her physical beauty. So what changed”?

‘Everything’ he thought “I’m not having this conversation with you, you’re just as bad as that brat”! He could feel his heart breaking into tiny pieces.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It’d been almost an hour since Hye Mi left and Jiyong leaned across the door sobbing with his hand across his chest. No pain was up to par with the one he was going through. He took out his phone.

 

Jiyong>>>Seunghyun

I want to see you; I need to explain myself. Please I never deceived you.

 

He sent the message before making his way slowly up to his room.

 

Seunghyun>>>Jiyong

You’re dead to me. Lose my number.

 

He stared at the message ‘You’re dead to me’ ‘you’re dead to me’ ‘you’re dead to me’ He made his way to his room, as the voices in his head haunted him.

‘Shouldn’t you just die’?
.

.

.

‘You’re less than nothing anyway’

.

.

.

‘Shouldn’t you just die’?
.
.

.

‘Shouldn’t you just die’?

.

.

.

‘You’re dead to me’

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“I’m glad we finally have some time together”? Dami kissed her husband as they walked through the hotel. She’d been looking forward for the trip for a long time; they’d been so busy with work.

“Plus the doctor said you needed some rest” Her husband said as her phone began ringing “And no phones”

“Oh it’s Ji” she said before answering the call.

“Noona” he sounded like he was out of breath.

“I was going to call you when we settled in I swear” she felt guilty for not calling sooner. She always called him the minute her plane touched down.

“Noona, saranghe…”

Her panic level rose a little “Jiyong are you okay”?

“I feel much better now” his voice trailing “I’m sorry I couldn’t promise be…..”

“YEOBO! HURRY, CALL THE RESCUE LINE AND SEND AN AMBULANCE TO MY HOUSE”!!! She screamed at her husband as soon as the realization of what was going on hit her. “Ji….” She could only hear his breathing “Jiyong stay with me” The line went dead. She tried her mother but it went straight to voicemail.

"They're on thier way" Her husband announced, but she stood still 'They were too late'

"JI...." She broke down sobbing "Yeobo...Jiyong, he.....Jiyong....."

Her husbad ran to her, scooping her up in his arms "Comon, we're taking that next flight back to Seoul"