Epilogue

Lost and Found

 

*This is for those amazing readers that left me countless messages in my inbox/the comment area about how abruptly the fic ended. You guys know i love you right?*

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Months had passed, and it was prom night; pro was one of the biggest nights for the students because it meant that the seniors were graduating and going off to start a new life in different parts of the world.

The prom king and queen had been announced, Seunghyun and another girl at the school got the crown, and they were on the dance floor.

Hye Mi noticed Jiyong sitting by himself on a deserted table and made her way over to him "Jiyong. Are you okay"? She asked as she sat beside him.

"Perfect. Just perfect" Jiyong answered with a hint of sarcasm.

Hye Mi laughed, "Yeah you sound so happy" she kidded. Both her brother and Jiyong had been going so good for the last couple of months; they went everywhere and did everything together, not to mention the look in their eyes when they look at each other. "You know it's just dancing right? It's customary that the prom king and queen have a dance together"

"It's not that.... I need to get something to drink" Jiyong said before walking away from Hye Mi.

  The dancing wasn't what dampened his mood, although he wished that the queen would not smile at his boyfriend. It was only a couple of days left for him and Seunghyun to be together and the thought of not being with Seunghyun, hurt him physically.

"Let's dance" Seungri sneaked up behind Jiyong as he was making his way to the fruit punch.

Jiyong stepped away from Seungri's grasp "Not now Seungri.... I need a drink"

"I have something better" Seungri tossed a flask in Jiyong's direction.

  "Jealous huh"? Seungri asked Jiyong as they danced to the slow tunes.

"NO"!

Seungri laughed a little at his outburst "Real convincing Ji"

"I dunno, he's leaving soon..... You’d think that he'd be spending time with me. I mean, how long is that dance supposed to be for anyways"

"I'm hurt, even while dancing with me...you're thinking about him" Seungri said seriously, making jiyong a little worried "gotcha"!! Seungri said before laughing so loud that a few heads turned in their direction.

"Good because you owe me a punch for not talking to me as much as you used to". Ever since the morning he told Jiyong of his feelings, he decided that staying away from him also would be best. It was the only way to get over him.

"It wasn't easy seeing you two together you know" Seungri sad seriously this time “I used to think that I still had a chance although I was mean to you, but now, I have none whatsoever"

"Seun..."

"No it's fine, don't feel bad. We don't choose whom we love, and sometimes we're blind to those who love us the most,” Seungri said with a smile on his face as he searched the crowd. "You would be please to hear that I am 97% over you"

"How about you keep the 3%....just because I'm selfish... And speaking of being blind, you're pretty blind right about now..... Even more than I was" Jiyong said before walking away with a smile on his face. Someone in the crowd had been giving him murderous looks while he was dancing with Seungri.

Seungri stood in confusion as he watched Jiyong walk away from him. He scratched his head as he scanned the room for a more familiar face. "Hey" he said said as he walked over to the table where Taeyang was sitting all by himself. "Why are you sitting all by yourself"?

Taeyang heard his friend but chose not to answer "Hyung"?! He heard Seungri call his name once more.

"What"?!! Taeyang yelled after the 3rd time of Seungri yelling his name.

"Hyung"?

"What do you want from me? How about you stop being a fool, can't you see that Jiyong loves Seunghyun. Why do you keep trying to break them apart"?!! Taeyang yelled louder.

In all the years since they'd known each other, Seungri had never heard Taeyang yell or even get mad, especially at him. While the others may have judged him once or twice, Taeyang had always been his protector, which only made it hurt more, especially since Taeyang was the one person who helped him get over Jiyong. "Hyung"? He hated how croaked his voice was getting.

"You know what, I'm out. I'm at the club where the after party's being held" Taeyang rose up and made his way out; even he couldn't understand his own actions. Recently he couldn't understand any of his actions; he constantly wanted to see Seungri, it was almost as if he missed him. 'What is wrong with me, why do I like him? Especially when he is pinning for someone else’ He asked himself the minute he stepped out while he waited for his car to be brought out. For some months now, he'd been spending time with Seungri; sitting beside him while he cried over how foolish he was for the way he treated Jiyong, and how Jiyong would never like him, and after all the time spent, he started to see a different side to Seungri. A real side without all the brashness and unfunny jokes, a softer side, a side that made him realize just how alike he and Seungri were.

"Hyung"! Without even having to turn around, he knew whom the voice belonged to. "Hyung did I do something to upset you"? He could hear Seungri's footsteps getting closer. "I am so sorry if I did, I didn't mean to I swear....so please just talk to me huh"?

He was still lost for words when his car arrived. He wanted Seungri to go with him when the image of Seungri smiling with Jiyong flashed in his mind. "You did nothing wrong" he got his keys.

"Can I come with you"?

"No. How about you go to Jiyong" he hated the sadness he heard in Seungri's voice.

"Hyung why are you like this"?

"I don't know.... I guess it's okay to be mean to someone you like right"? Taeyang said before getting in his car and driving away.

Seungri was confused for the second time that night, the only difference was, he was hurt this time; the fact that Taeyang would use what he did to Jiyong in the past to try to hurt him was plain heartless. If there were anyone who knew how sorry he was for what he did to Jiyong, it would be Taeyang. Night after night he'd fallen asleep in Taeyang's house, or even in his arms after hours of crying or brooding, he had fallen asleep beside Taeyang so much that he'd grown accustomed to it so much so that he always misses him whenever he'd had to sleep on his own bed. It was only two days ago till he'd realized that he'd come to like Taeyang...a lot, but he was hell-bent on keeping it to himself; no one should be rejected twice.

 

 

The after party quickly proceeded after prom. It took place in a club downtown; while Taeyang was the first to arrive at the venue, Jiyong went with Hye Mi and some other friends, while Seungri and Daesung went together leaving Seunghyun to go by himself. Other students also made their way there. The club was packed, but the boys got a VIP room to themselves, with a few other friends.

"WHOOOO. Finally graduating and leaving this hole"! Taeyang screamed as he stumbled into the VIP room with a bottle of Jack Daniels in hand making some people in the room to burst out laughing.

"Someone's a little too happy" Seunghyun said as he reached for his champagne flute.

"At least someone is" Jiyong muttered but Seunghyun heard him. "Can I have some"? Jiyong snatched the half drunken beer out of Seungri's hand.

Seunghyun was starting to get furious but remained calm "Baby, drink this instead" he said as he offered Jiyong the flute he was holding.

Jiyong pouted at Seungri "But I want what Seungri has" Jiyong snatched the glass abruptly, causing it to spill all over his body. "YAH"!

"Don't Yah me Mr. butterfingers"! Seungri laughed as he tried dusting the liquid off Jiyong's pants.

"Mr. Butterfingers"? Jiyong asked before bursting into laughter. Seungri followed as he continued dusting the liquid from Jiyong, both of them in their own world, oblivious of all the eyes on them.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TOUCHING"?!!!! Seunghyun yelled, face red.

Seungri was still smiling when he realized how it looked to the other occupants of the room "OMO, that's.... That's... I was...." The last thing he wanted was Taeyang getting the wrong idea.

"Just shut up Seungri, we all know how much you're in love with Jiyong" Taeyang snapped. "Seunghyun hyung, you better get Jiyong out of here"

Seunghyun did not need to be told twice. Jiyong had been acting strange all day; he barely or smiled at him all day, so of course he was a little jealous when he was dancing with Seungri after complaining about how much his feet hurt all evening. No to mention the fact that Jiyong left without him, if Hye Mi hadn't texted that she was with him, he probably would still be looking for his boyfriend in school. Also, Jiyong hadn't said two words to him since he arrived at the club, but there he was getting cozy with Seungri. "Lets go Jiyong. I think we've had more than enough fun for one night" He lifted the reluctant Jiyong from where he was seated. "Goodnight guys" he said angrily, as he pulled Jiyong away.

 

Hye Mi loved watching her friends act like fools for no reason. To her, it was like watching boys over flowers all over again; all the unnecessary angst and drama, untwined with misunderstanding an heartbreaks. She smiled as she walked over to Seungri who was seating by himself in a corner. "Oppa come with me" she took him outside "ahhhh, such a nice night for a walk right"?

"Not really"?

"Look, it's a full moon. Know what that means right"?

"No" she could tell that Seungri couldn't care less about their conversation.

"It's lovers night silly.... Tonight, there's no holding back. You have to confess to the person you like"

"Hye Mi what are you doing"? Seungri stopped. "I know you, and you're not the random type go for a walk, especially with me".

"What is that supposed to mean 'especially with me'"? She was a little confused.

"You think I don't know how you've been looking at me like I'm some kind of monster since the whole thing with Jiyong"? It wasn't a total lie, but it wasn't the truth either "it's okay Hye Mi, I know you don't like me"

"That's not true... I only blamed you for a brief time, and it was only because you used me to carry out your plan"! The conversation was definitely not the one she thought she would be having "I am really sorry, I swear I haven't thought bad about you since that first day...l really swear"

Seungri's features softened "okay good because I really need someone to talk to. I couldn't go to you so I went to Taeyang hyung, and now I like him a lot but he doesn't like me at all. He hates me"

"What"! Hye mi was completely taken aback, she brought Seungri out to tell him that Taeyang had the hots for him, and here he was confessing that he liked him back. Her friends were all indeed dull. "Tell me everything"

They continued their walk as he told her the while story, even about Taeyang's outburst during prom.

"Pabo! He likes you"! Hye Mi couldn't contain herself anymore.

Seungri laughed at her ridiculous statement “Hye Mi, you can be a bit ridiculous at times. Did you see how he just yelled at me”? He laughed some more; it was the only thing keeping from feeling down.

“But...”

“Please don’t” Seungri’s expression quickly changed. “I don't want to get hopeful, I don't know what I’d do if I got rejected again. I only think I like him because we’ve been spending a lot of time together, all I have to do is stay away from him for a while”

***************************************************************************

The car had been silent since they both left the club. Seunghyun was still furious at Jiyong’s attitude the entire night while Jiyong was sulking; he’d never seen Seunghyun so angry. Jiyong looked out the window; the thought of Seunghyun leaving and going off to college in a different country was making him slowly melt into depression. He heard from Hye Mi that Seunghyun had gotten a full scholarship in a school in Paris; apparently, they saw a video of him playing and admitted him right on the spot and no one was surprised, especially since Seunghyun was a straight A student. He on the other hand, still had a year to go, and it bothered him that Seunghyun still acted like everything was fine; he and his friends had been biding their goodbyes, and being happy that they were leaving. It was almost like Seunghyun didn't care about their relationship anymore. Being with Seunghyun made him feel complete, almost as if that missing puzzle in his life had found its way back; from their conversations, to holding hands, to the kisses here and there, to the time they made love. One night, Seunghyun had accidentally overslept in his house, and then they both agreed that it would be best for them to spend the night together since his mother was going to be working the night shift. Seunghyun was taking a shower when he boldly stepped in; see for quite sometime now, he’d been getting curious about . He even went as much as to watch a few adult videos, and frankly, they scared him a little. Seunghyun was startled at first but he soon adjusted, and offered to scrub his back; Seunghyun’s hands were so gentle against his skin that he couldn’t help but moan as he felt certain unfamiliar emotions stirring. “Jesus Jiyong, stop making those noises. I wouldn’t be able to guarantee your safety” Seunghyun said raspily, and at that point he could feel Seunghyun poking him. “Seunghyun...” He said, not sure what he was expecting. “I can’t do this Jiyong” Seunghyun said before rinsing his body and rushing out of the bathroom. He cleaned up and went out of the bathroom also, but Seunghyun was nowhere to be found. It wasn’t until he found Seunghyun downstairs, fully clothed and about to leave. “Hyunnie please don’t go,” he said as Seunghyun approached the door, just before attempting to open it. “I can’t... I keep having these urges, and I don’t want to hurt you” Seunghyun said, still facing the door. “You don’t know how much I want you youngie.... I don’t want to make you do..”

“I want you too”! Jiyong blurted out. “You have no idea how long I’ve wanted this, I feel like I’m going crazy” Seunghyun turned to face him now. “Make love to me hyunnie, please”. There he was, in a towel, asking his boyfriend to make love to him without a care in the world. “You don’t know the effect you have on me Jiyong” Seunghyun said in between kisses as he was carried up to his room, the door closed behind them. No words could describe how great it felt, the moment he and Seunghyun became one.

Jiyong suddenly came back to his senses in the car; breathing was becoming more difficult by the second, the thoughts of not seeing Seunghyun for a while was overriding his need to breathe, “Stop the car”!

Seunghyun was surprised at the request; they were on a highway “What”?

“I said stop the car, I can’t breathe”! He was breathing through his mouth now, and tears began to fall out. There was no stopping Seunghyun from going, and there was no more self harm, he was going to have to find a way to make it through the year till he finally applies to the college Seunghyun was going to be attending.

Seunghyun was already in a state of panic; he quickly moved to the other side of the road and stopped the car. He ran out to Jiyong’s side of the car but Jiyong was already out, he was squatting on the floor sobbing “Jiyong... What’s happening”? He asked before pulling out his phone “I’m calling.....”

“No” Jiyong snatched the phone from Seunghyun.

“What is wrong with you? Why aren’t you talking to me, did I do something wrong” It was the first time Jiyong wasn’t confiding in him, and it was a little hurtful, seeing how hurt he is.

“Yes” Jiyong stood up and shoved Seunghyun as hard as he could “How could you be so thrilled about leaving.... I’m still going to be here Seunghyun. You’re all the way in Paris, and I’m going to be here....”

“Ji...” Seunghyun was smiling but his smile was short-lived, as Jiyong continued shoving him.

“You even danced with the prom queen all night, you were talking to her too” Jiyong was surprised by his own actions, but the words and tears kept pouring out.

“Oh really? What about you and Seungri? Think I didn’t see you guys dancing and laughing..... And you know he still likes you” Yes, seeing Seungri with Jiyong made him feel a little territorial, but it was within reason. “And what about you refusing my drink, and making the pouty face I like so much for him while you ignored me all night”!!!!

“Yes I was hoping you saw that. You’re the one leaving me, and while I’m semi okay with that, you have been really distant lately..... I just don’t know what to do anymore”! Although they were screaming at each other, Jiyong couldn’t help notice how good Seunghyun looked in his tux.

“The only reason I’ve been distant is because I was too busy trying to make sure that I don’t be apart from you” The yelling stopped now. “Jiyong I delayed my admission for a year” The only reason he didn’t tell Jiyong was because he knew Jiyong would tell him not to do what he had planned “I’m going to be the assistant coach for a year, I get paid which is good since my father was so angry that he wanted me out of his house immediately”

Jiyong’s head was spinning “Seun...”

“Let me finish. I have a ton of money saved up, plus I also get paid so I rented a one-bedroom apartment... but then my father apologized, and told me he only said that because he thought I was making a bad decision. Of course it was too late then, I already had a plan; I asked your mother if she would you live with me, to which she said no. So... I did what any smart person would do”

“Stop all the nonsense and go to Paris”? Jiyong’s head was spinning at all the new information.

“Of course not, baby don’t be ridiculous. I rented studio apartment close to your house. That way, we wouldn’t be apart for too long, and maybe your mom would finally let you live with me” Seunghyun was proud of himself when he was done explaining.

“Seunghyun please don’t do this” Jiyong was happy but he felt a little selfish “I love you and I want to be with you forever but this is too much.... I...”

“Don't deny me this Jiyong... please” Seughyun took out a key and placed it on Jiyong’s hand. “If you truthfully say that you want me to go now, then give me back the house key and I’ll leave”

Jiyong took a good look at the key.

 

 

“Let go Seungri”! Taeyang yelled as Seungri tried helping him into the passenger’s seat “I am your hyung”

Seungri had had enough of seeing Taeyang drinking, and girls throwing themselves him, and him responding to them. Some may say he was jealous, but he was only looking after his friend. Taeyang fell asleep before they arrived at his house; no one was home so he made his way to the room, guiding Taeyang in, and laying him on the bed. He removed his shoes “Hyung what was wrong with you today”? He asked silently as he removed Taeyang’s jacket. He was about to stand up to get water for Taeyang to drink when Taeyang held him back and pulled him to the bed. “Hyung”

“Can’t you forget him, and just like me instead”? Taeyang asked, his face only a few inches away from Seungri. “Do you still like him after all this time, I don't even know why i’ve been feeling like this”

“How are you feeling”?

“I want to hate Jiyong every time you talk about him. I always just get jealous; and then I think, if only he liked me, I would never reject him..... aish. It becaome really painful to see you sad” Taeyang sat up this time “This is your fault Seungri-ah; you broke me. You......” Taeyang was speaking when he was cut short by a kiss.

“I have wanted to do that for so long”! Seungri confessed, his heart still pumping fast from Taeyang’s confession.

“Do it again”

“Only if you call my name like that again”

“Seungri-ah” Taeyang said, and it was immediately followed by a kiss. “Seungri-ah” *kiss* “Seungri-ah” *kiss* “No more talks about Jiyong okay”?

“Who is Jiyong”? Seungri kidded. “But hyung you are the only reason I was able to let go of my feeling for Jiyong.. So how long have you liked me”? Seungri asked cheekily.

“I’m tired” Taeyang buried his head in the pillow, “I’m going to sleep”

“FINE”! Seungri gave up “I’m leaving.... you been mean to me all night, and now I find out that you like me just as much as I like you....” He was rising up when Taeyang pulled him down to the bed, making Seungri fall on top of him. “Hyung”

“Has anyone ever told you that you talk too much”? Taeyang asked, his face only a few inches from Seungri’s. Both feel each other’s heart thumping. Taeyang brushed Seungri’s cheek with his finger.

“Hyung” Seungri whined.

Taeyang smirked at the vulnerable look on Seungri. “I think you should stop saying hyung. It’s gonna become inappropriate soon”. They both finally relaxed to each other. “Maybe.... dear....lover....honey”?

Seungri blushed “Aigoo, why are you becoming so corny”?

“If it’s corny, why are you blushing honey”? Taeyang teased, as he switched positions with Seungri; his full weight on Seungri.

“Stop teasing me honey” Words couldn’t describe how happy Seungri was; he was pinned underneath the person he liked, and it suddenly felt like all was right in the world. He raised his head to place a kiss on Taeyang once more, and it was then deepened by Taeyang, followed by a few clothing items being taken off here and there. “Wait..wait... we shouldn’t do this if you’re drunk”

“I was never drunk, I pretended to be drunk so you would have to take care of me”

“Well played” Seungri said quickly before continuing where they left off.

 

*************************************************************

“Jiyong”? Seunghyun called for the second time as Jiyong’s eyes were fixed on the key, not saying a word.

“Is... is it okay”? Jiyong finally looked up, tears rolling down his cheeks “Is it okay to want to you to stay with me, is it okay that I want to see you everyday, to cook for you, to kiss you.....to touch you...to....” Seunghyun pulled Jiyong into his arms, and kissed him lightly.

Seunghyun broke the kiss and smiled at his cute boyfriend who was blushing hard in his arms “It is more than okay”

Jiyong laid his head across Seunghyun’s chest. “Okay...coz I don’t want to seem selfish”

“Jiyong I want you to be selfish with me; before I met you, I was so lost” Seunghyun Jiyong’s hair as he spoke.

“Okay....I was really jealous when I saw you dancing with the prom queen” Jiyong confessed.

“I always get jealous whenever you and Seungri are together. He’s always does everything in his power to touch you and I hate that”

“You don’t have to worry about Seungri anymore, he’s only 3% in love with me now. Plus, someone has their eyes on him” Jiyong tightened the hug; being a lot shorter than Seunghyun, he could always hear the sound of Seunghyun’s beating heart whenever they hugged.

Seunghyun shrugged “Three percent is a lot”.

“I was also angry that I didn’t get to dance with you at all, and it didn't help that you look so good”

“I always look good” Seunghyun laughed as he pulled Jiyong gently away from him “But I have an idea” He reached into the car, connected his iPod to the radio, and went to his favorite playlist; named Jiyong, and clicked on the only song present.

Jiyong smiled at the song, “Christina Perri’s A thousand years”?

“Yes.... May I have this dance my love”? Seunghyun asked as he bowed.

“I’d be delighted”, Jiyong answered before stepping into Seunghyun’s open arms. “Slow dancing under to Christina Perry with the person I love, under a full moon”

“And they say romance was extinct”

“Uhmm.... I love hearing the sound your heart beating” Jiyong snuggled closer.

“It beats for you”

Jiyong pushed Seunghyun away laughing “aigoo...too cheesy” he continued laughing while Seunghyun stood still, perplexed.

“YAH”! Seunghyun yelled “Stop laughing, my feelings are getting hurt,” he continued but Jiyong kept laughing.

“Bian....” Jiyong finally stopped, with his hand still clutching his stomach from all the hurt from laughing so hard.

“My feelings are hurt” Seunghyun turned away.

“I’m sorry baby” Jiyong pouted as he tried to face Seunghyun but Seunghyun kept turning away. They continued at it until they were finally face to face. “Okay.... how can I make it up to you”?

Seunghyun beamed, he had Jiyong just were he wanted him, “I’m hungry... I want omurice, and I want you to feed it to me in bed. Then you have to show me the lyrics to the new song you’ve been writing”

“WHOA, you’re taking advantage of me Choi Seunghyun”!

“Well, that’s what you get for doubting me, and trying to use Seungri to make me Jealous. Not to mention that you’ve been spending way too much time my sister lately” They bickered for a while, till Jiyong finally gave in; Seunghyun’s pouty face was his kryptonite.

They drove to the apartment Seunghyun rented “Close your eyes” Seunghyun said as they got to their apartment floor. He typed in the code, and the door opened. “Welcome home youngie” Seunghyun said they both stepped into the studio apartment.

“Wow, its beautiful... I never really noticed this place before... I love it... can I decorate it”?

“Yes but food first...please. My mom stacked it with enough food to last me a lifetime”

 

After the midnight meal, thy ended up in the bed together, Seunghyun in Jiyong’s arms “Hyunnie”

“hmm”?

“Thank you”

“For what”?

“For being kind and sweet... for making me love you so much” Jiyong Seunghyun’s hair as he spoke.

“I wish you would get jealous everyday... you’re never this vocal about your feelings”

Jiyong laughed a little “That’s only because you’re usually vocal enough for the both us, and I don’t know how to top the words you say”

 “Still... Sometimes I feel that you don’t love me as much as I love you”

“Hyunnie”? Jiyong called, making Seunghyun turn to him. He wrapped his legs around Seunghyun, pulled Seunghyun closer to him, and kissed him deeply. “I really don’t think it’s possible for you to love me for than I do you because it is physically impossible to love anyone that much” Jiyong said calmly.

“I beg to differ” Seunghyun said before continuing the kiss. They continued till the only sounds that resonated from the room were those of passionate lovemaking.

***************************************************************************

A/N: Liked it? A better ending right? ARE YOU WANT MORE (lol! you'll know how funny this is if you're familiar with Seungrish (Seungri's english))

P.S I started a new fic, 'THE SLAVE BOY', it a little different from what is usually on AFF, but i hope you like it. XOXO