Our Tomorrow

Sing For Me One Last Time...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 21:
No Pov

 

*2 Years Later*

 "Wow Minseok, your hair has grown back so well!" Jongdae's mother said to the small boy ruffling his dark brown hair.

 "I know I'm really happy." He smiled at her.

 It had been almost a year since Minseok was cancer free and has been in remission. It took a while but the boy was free. He had lost his hair from the chemotherapy but he was incredibly excited when it started growing back. 

 Jongdae came downstairs from his room with his suitcase packed.

 "Ok mom we're heading out now." He kissed his mom on the cheek and she rubbed his head.

 "Ok boys have a good weekend. You're dad is still at work but he sends his love. You have every you need? Money, clothes, camera? How about-"

 "Mom we're fine. Don't worry we are only gonna be gone for the weekend. We will see you soon." He grabbed Minseok's hand and dragged him out the house. 

 They held hands in the taxi on their way to the train station. The two were so excited to finally get the well deserved vacation the wanted.

 After Minseok was cleared, he started attending the same university as Jongdae. They both got jobs and had saved up to go on a vacation together to celebrate Minseok's remission and just to relax. It's taken a while but they finally have enough money. They were incredibly excited. It was his second time going threw therapy and hopefully the last.

 After about 5 hours of travel, they finally got to their destination and they just wanted to enjoy each other's company in peace.

 "I can't believe they have places like this in Korea. I mean it really feels like we're in Japan." Minseok giggled as he opened the door to their room. 

 The two had come across this little Japanese like hot spring resort when researching places for their vacation. They knew instantly they wanted to come here.

 "I know it's pretty crazy." Jongdae smiled as he looked around their room and set his suitcase to the side. They both made their way to the bed room.

 "A bed? Isn't there usually a futon?" Minseok asked laying out on the bed anyway. Jongdae laid next to him. 

 "Yeah I paid a little extra for it. If we're gonna be here for a weekend I figure we would spend it in comfort." He pulled Minseok closer to him on the bed and the two relaxed nicely.

 "Let change for dinner, then lets check out the baths." They had to practically drag themselves out of bed to get into comfy pajamas and enjoyed their room service. They ate and fed each other happily. They were more then content. They relaxed for a little longer before they decided to head to the private baths before they close for the night. They grabbed their bath robes and made their way down stairs.

 "Ahhh this is really nice~" Jongdae sighed as he slid his body down into the steaming water. Minseok laughed at him. He slipped his bath robe off his shoulders and slid into the bath next to his boyfriend. Gently placing a small towel over his thighs.

 "The scars look like they're fading…" Jongdae whispered, running his fingers over the scars on Minseok's chest. His scars from many surgeries. 

 "They still look the same to me…they'll never go away." Minseok said in a slightly bitter tone. He had to admit, he still really hated his scars, they mad him feel ugly and insecure. He still has trouble taking his shirt off because of them…

 Instead of saying something back to his lover, Jongdae simply kissed him. A kiss to silence all the others worries. 

 "The scars don't make you anything less than an amazing person. You know that…" It was Minseok's turn to kiss his boyfriend. It was a very sweet and gentle kiss. They intertwined their fingers under the water and enjoyed their time in the steaming bath.

 When it was time to go, they put their pajamas back on and made their way back to their room. But Minseok noticed something different…

 Jongdae had gotten incredibly…touchy…

 Purposely walking a few steps behind Minseok to let his fingers glide down his back and gently cup his . Minseok let out a cute yelp and brushed his hand away. This happened several times. He would even try to ride up Minseok's shirt to get a look and his deep back dimples.

 "You look so cute tonight Baozi. y even…" He whispered as he wrapped his arm around the boys waste and pulled him closer.

 Jongdae couldn't lie…he was really in the mood…something about the way Minseok walked…something about the way his damp hair framed his face. He really wanted Minseok tonight and he wanted him to know it…

 Even though they have been together for a little over 2 years…they haven't actually had …

 Between the cancer diagnosis and the chemotherapy…there wasn't much time for . They've fooled around and seen each other but they just haven't had and Jongdae definitely wanted to use this opportunity to make their first time special.

 After play fighting with Jongdae for the room key, Minseok finally got the door open and walked inside. But once he heard the door close…he felt the atmosphere in the room change. 

 "Baby…come here." Jongdae called Minseok over to the bed. They eyed each other and they could bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter