Flowers

Sing For Me One Last Time...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter 18

 

Minseok Pov


 I bit my lip as doctor Choi poked my arms with the niddle. He said he needed 7 different blood samples to send for testing. 

 "I just hope we didn't miss anything." He said. It was more of a mumble like he was talking to himself. I didn't respond, I just let him do his work. He was easily changing the different tubs on the niddle.

 "So…that boy is your boyfriend?" I could feel myself blush under his gaze. He smiled

 "You guys are cute. I remember when I was that young. I mean I'm only 32 but still. Me and my fiancé were the same as you Jongdae." I looked up in shock. He's getting married? I didn't even know he had a girlfriend.

 "Doc, I didn't even know you were dating. Time flys huh?" We giggled at each other. He's been my doctor since my chest first started acting up. He's always been there.

 "I remember when you were little and you would follow me around the office and ask me what everything was. "What's this do? How does this work? What do you do with this??" Every time you came it was nothing but questions. Like a little munchkin who talked none stop." Minseok smiled at his very correct description of his child hood. All he ever did when he was little was ask questions about everything. He was always curious.

 "I was just a curios child I guess. Maybe god is punishing me for annoying everyone all my life." 

 He pulled the niddle from my arm and wrapped me up. The moment I got up from the seat he grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

 "All those years, you were never an annoyance to me. You made my day brighter when you came around. I knew you would do great things in your future. You aren't an annoyance now either. That boy wouldn't be with you if you were." He let my hand go and turned back to his work. I walked out silently and my nurse put me back in the wheel chair and brought me over to the next test.

 On my way over I caught a small glance at Jobgdae. He was all disheveled and he looked so tired. Probably up worrying all night.  The exact opposite of what I told him. 

 When I got to the next testing room, doctor choi said it's just for a small check up. His cold stethoscope touched my chest and I shivered. He giggled at me. 

 "Sorry I didn't do this first. Wanted to get the hard part over first." 

 "I think this is the hard part." We giggled. A nurse came in with a knock.

 "I'm sorry Minseok, your mom just called and said she's gonna be late. Something important came up." I nodded my head. What could be so damn important?

 "Don't stress it, she'll be here soon."  I shrugged. He put down his stethoscope and sat down by computer. 

 "The test won't be done for a while. Feels good to be done huh?" I nodded and slumped down into my wheel chair. I rolled myself out. I saw Jongdae still sitting in the waiting area. He looked like he was dozing off.

 When I got to him finally I poked his shoulder. He looked startled.

 "Oh hey Min. Are the tests done?" I nodded. He pulled my chair closer and kissed my cheek. 

 "What should we do now?" I shrugged.
 
 "The garden looks nice. We can hang out there then we can go get some food from the cafeteria." He smiled at me. He spun my chair around and started walking.

 "Let's go then."

 ~•~•~•~•~

  "Dae~ stop it that tickles!" I giggled. He was purposely playing with my sides as he pulled me on to his lap. He was sitting on one of the stone benches under a huge tree. It had small purple flowers sprouting. Doctor Choi said it would b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter