Collapse

Sing For Me One Last Time...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 15

Chen Pov 

 
 "Come on Minseok we should leave before it gets late." I giggled at him as he rushed to put on his shorts and plain t-shirt. 

 I came over and decided we should go for a walk on the beach together today. I thought it would be nice but we kinda woke up late and just got lazy to get ready so now it's like 4:30 and we should get our asses over there before it gets late and his mom gets pissed. 

 "Ok Dae I'm done let's get going." He smiled and threw his book bag over his shoulder. We put some snacks and a small blanket in there. We left quick so we can catch the bus that's on it's way. 

 "Here baby let me carry the bag." I took the straps from his shoulders. He smiled at me.
 
 "Thank you." We got to the stop and the bus was already pulling up around the corner. When it got to us we got on and moved to the back. I let him take the window seat. 

 "I can't remember the past time I went to the beach. I think I was a baby." He mumbled. I feel bad really. He was sick from the start but no one knew how it would turn out so they just kept him in the house until they couldn't anymore. We never really talked about what exactly it was that he had but from what I can tell it was pretty bad.

 "We're almost there Minseok." I whispered in his ear as he started to drift off. He rubbed his eyes and leaned his head on my shoulder. 

 "Sorry baby I just feel tired for some reason." I giggled.

 We arrived at the beach and the sun still hasn't set yet so we started waking. Once his feet the sand he want from being tired to a ball of energy in seconds. A smile crept on his face and he began running around like a kid. This reminds me of the time we went to the park. He freaked out.

 We had found a little spot to sit down close to the shore. He sat down and grabbed the bag of small grapes. He just stared at the water.

 "Do you like it that much?" I laughed and he nodded his head vigorously. 

 "It's beautiful here." 

 He finished his grapes and immediately went to the water. He kicked his feet around in the shallow part. I joined him. We played for a bit. It was a lot of fun.

 He have me a naughty smile and splashed me.

 "Minseok…" I mumbled before splashing him back.

 "This looks like a fight Kim Jongdae." He giggled before splashing me harder. 

 We played about. Splashing and throwing each other into the water. He actually pushed me down and I fell on my . It was adorable to see that smile take over his face. His whole body bubbled with laughter. 

 "Jongdae!! Put me down!!" He shouted when I threw him over my shoulder. His unstoppable laughter was heard through the whole beach. Thankfully it was just us. 

 I dropped him down in the shallow part

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter