Oh no…

Sing For Me One Last Time...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

Xiumin Pov

  Everyone is starting to get worried. They won't say anything to me but I can see it in their eyes. Every time I cough or rub my chest they give me that look of fear. So today I took it upon myself to go see my doctor. I called him last night to let him know I was coming. I didn't tell anyone I was going there either. It's not that far from here. I can take the bus over there, so when I woke up I got ready to leave. 

 "Minnie? Why are you up so early?" Mom asked in a sleepy voice as I entered the kitchen. I smiled and grabbed myself a banana from the fruit bowl on the counter.

 "Just going to the mall with Jongdae today and he said to meet him at the bus stop so I'm gonna leave now." I my heels and left the house as quickly as possible.

 If I'm gonna go to the doctor I gotta make this quick. If I know Ms. Park and mom like I think I do, I'm gonna get one of those "Just checking up on you to make sure you aren't dead calls." I got about 3 and a half hours before they call.

 My bus ride was quiet. The bus was practically empty so I sat in one of the single seats and just waited. It only took about 20 minutes to get there so I was doing good with time. 

 I stared to feel nervous as I walked up the pathway to the rather small doctors office. When I walked in I felt at peace with the atmosphere. It smelled like incense and medicine. Everything was white and there were little kids playing and a sweet old couple sitting peacefully in the corner. It made me feel just a bit better. 

 I walked to the small stair case and went up to the 2nd floor. This floor wasn't as peaceful. Just really quiet…

 Just woman sitting at the receptionist desk answering calls and a few people walking about but it didn't have the same feel as the first floor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter