Please Be Okay…

Sing For Me One Last Time...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

No Pov 


 When they arrived at the hospital, Jongdae followed the doctors and nurses. His body in to much shock to think straight. He held Minseok's cold hand tight, to afraid to let go. 

 This felt so unreal to him. Like a bad dream that he was waiting to wake up from. 

 "Sir, you have to stay here." The nurse said as she tried to gently take Jongdae's hand away from Minseok's. This is when Jongdae snapped back to life with a small gasp.

 "No I can't leave him! Let me go! I promised I would stay by his side!" Jongdae said frantically as the nurses tried to bring him outside away from the room. 

 "I'm sorry sir but you have to wait outside. We will let you know when you can come in. His mom should be here soon we already contacted her." They finally got Jongdae to let go and they led him outside to the waiting area. 

 It was strangely quiet, almost scary. Jongdae felt so alone. Even though he was the only one in the waiting area, he decided to sit on the floor. He slid down the wall slowly and once he hit the bottom…that's when the fear sunk in.

 "I'm so sorry Minseok…" he whispered to himself over and over as he cried. He cried as loud as he wanted with out feeling embarrassed or annoying since he was the only one there. He cried to the point he started to fall a sleep. 

 Almost a half hour later, Jongdae could hear the faint sound of high heels hitting the tile floor from a distance. It started to get louder. Jongdae picked his head up and squinted from the bright lights.

 "Where is my son?!" The woman shouted as she stormed down the hall. Jongdae's eyes widened in realization.

   This must be Minseok's mother. I haven't met her yet…what do I do?

 Jongdae stood from his comfy spot on the floor. 

 Seungah stormed down the hall with Ms. Park trailing behind her. Tears stained Seungah's red cheeks as she shouted for her son. Her eyes stared straight down the hallway for a moment and she could see none other then her sons boyfriend. The one that stole her son from the comfort of their quiet home and brought him into the mouth of the beast. Her anger filled to it's peak as she made her way in rage towards him. 

 Jongdae didn't know what to do or say as Seungah's hand came in contact with his cheek. Definitely hard enough to leave a mark.

 "I knew I should have kept him away from you! I told him he shouldn't leave the house but he claimed to love you so much he couldn't let you go and now he's back in this place! Stay away from my son you swine!" She shouted at the top of her lungs and pushed Jongdae into the wall behind him. His back hit the wall hard and his knees have out, causing him to slide to the floor again.

 "Seungah! Stop it! Minseok will be fine!" Ms. Park yelled as she pulled Seungah back away from Jongdae. Seungah pulled her arm from Ms. Parks grip. 

 "Don't defend him Hye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter