I Can't Believe It

Sing For Me One Last Time...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 17

No Pov 


 The next day at the hospital, Jongdae arrived early. Minseok was still a sleep in his room. Jongdae knew if he went in Minseok's mom would kill him. He stayed outside in the waiting room. 

 "Ms. Kim called and said she won't be here for a bit. Would you like to go in?" Jongdae nodded his head. He stood from his seat.

 When he opened Minseok's room door. He saw the boy peacefully sleeping. His hair coving his eyes. Jongdae could t help but think how cute he looked. He took his shoes off and put them on the floor before cuddling up to Minseok. He pulled him closer to his back and draped an arm around his waist.

 "Jong…Dae…that's you right?" Jongdae giggled and kissed his boyfriends ear lightly.

 "Could you not already tell? Who did you think it was?" 

 "It could have been a or something." The two giggled but cuddled closer. 

 "Jong…what happened to your cheek. You have a red mark here." Minseok eyed the small red mark on his boyfriends face and reached out to touch it. Jongdae hissed in pain.

 "Yeah that. Your mom kinda smacked me yesterday." Minseok looked shocked and worried. Why would he not tell him this when it happened?

 "What do you mean kinda smacked you? Why did she hit you? Why didn't you tell me before?" Jongdae took his boyfriends hand and intertwined their fingers. 

 "It's alright Min she was upset. I just wish she didn't blame you for being sick just because you went outside. I wish she could just understand that keeping you in that house is what's going to make you sick."

 "That doesn't make it alright to hit you."

 They stayed silent until Minseok let out a tinny sigh. 

 "She doesn't get it at all. How I feel about you." 

 "Explain it to me then Minseok!" The door burst open. The two looked up to see a very angry Seungah. Ms. Park stood behind her with an apologetic expression.

 "What exactly don't I understand Minseok?" Jongdae stood up from the bed. Seungah eyed the boy with furry. She stepped in closer.

 "What don't I understand? Do I not understand that you two have known each either for 3 months? Do I not understand that you, Hyejin, and this boy snuck around behind my back? Do I not understand that you lied to me?! What is it Minseok?! And you! I told you to stay away from my boy! You're the reason he's here in the first place. You made him sick again so do us the favor and leave before you break his heart too! I can't-" 

 "Mom stop!!!" 

 The room went silent as Minseok shouted louder then ever. The 3 turned to him. He had pulled the IV drop from his hand and now had a string of blood dripping from his fingers. His tears fell rapidly down his cheeks to stain his white pajamas. 

 "You don't understand mom. I know I have only known him for 3 months. I know we lied to you and should have told you about this sooner. I know you think that keeping me locked away from the world will make me better and I'm sorry. But you don't understand that those 3 months were the only time I felt like I was alive instead of just living. You don't understand that we must have had some kind of reason for not telling you about this sooner. You don't understand that I'm not that little boy who couldn't understand what death was. I'm not 5 anymore mom. You keep me home because you don't want me to get sick? You keep me there because you don't want me to end up like dad. I'm not mom and the only way to find that out is through trust. How am I supposed to grow when I'm forced to stare at ing 4 walls all day?!"

 He ended a his rant with a shout that made the trio jump. His blood dripping d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter