Surprising Morning

If This Was a Movie

 

After Grandma and Cherleen took leave , she goes to check Nichkhun . She brings a thermometer she bought from pharmacy , places her hand on his forehead “ Thanks god , he is getting  better .” Nichkhun moves his head when her smooth and warm hand on his left side of his neck , he struggles and she gasps when he pulls her hand and hold it tight . Probably he really cold so when he hold her warm hands , he smile in his sleep.  Victoria doesn’t know what to do , so just stiff in her position. Victoria still wonder why did he live here alone, especially when he is a such as this condition. What will happen to him if she wasn’t here ? Fainted without anyone knows..
 

The sun’s shine break through the room’s ventilation , the warm shine fall on his body try to wake him up from his sweet dream. He moves his head right and left avoid the dazzled sun , but suddenly feel something fall from his forehead . With eyes keep closing his left hand try to find it , feel something wet in his hand he slowly open his eyes , “ Towel ?” he frown wonder what had happened last night. After make sure he got back his conscious , he get up and surprise cause someone is sleeping beside him , a woman. With still little bit dizzy head , he try to call all memories last night. “ Oh God !! I fainted ?” He exhaling remember when Victoria came , he decided to got her phone upstairs then everything became dark that’s all he knows. He looks again at a figure who sleep soundly on the chair while rested her head on his bedside with arm folded cover her face. “ So you stay here whole night !” He whispers afraid wake her up.

 

He carefully get up from the bed and goes downstairs to the kitchen after heard some protest sound from his stomach. Climb the metal hand grip stairs , a big bow on his dining table draw his attention. Green parsley adorn the chicken porridge , completed by a glass of almost ( instead already ) cold green tea . “ You did a lot !” HE said takes a seat and enjoy the first spoon. Although it’s already cold , the taste still the same very delicious to fill his super hungry stomach which didn’t got neither lunch nor dinner. Busy taste his breakfast , he aware sounds of foot step from upstairs comes closer to him. “ You wake up .. “ soft sounds stop him directly turn his head back , how surprise he is when saw Tiffany stretch her body then step toward him smiling. He has no idea how could Tiffany is here whereas the only one he saw and remember yesterday before he fainted is Victoria , and that woman who sleep upstairs before suppose to be Victoria but turn out to be Tiffany.

 

Too surprise with her appearance Nichkhun gaping at her for few second until he unware she already sit beside him now. Prop her chin up 45 degrees , “ Getting better ?” she asks “ Ho.. how.. how could you ? Then.. Where is .. ?” “ Victoria left when I arrived last night . “ She interrupt . “ Oh.. Is that so .. “ He continue take his spoon.

 

FlashBack -------------------------------

 

Victoria gradually fell a sleep in his bedside , but a call wake her up . It was Nichkhun mobile rang ,

 “ Khun.. Where are you ? Taecyeon call tell me that you wasn’t at home and they looking for you . “ Said the voice on the phone .

 “ Sorry Tiffany – ssi , its me Victoria .”

 “ Huh ? Victoria – ssi ? That is Khun’s mobile , where is Khun ?”

“Ne , He’s with me.. In his house.. “

“ Mwo ? Where ? Gangnam ?”

“ No . Saramdong ..”

“ Saramdong , okey give me the address I will be there in 30 minutes .”

 

Blue car park in front of a 2 story white red house , Nichkhun private house that no his friends nor she know before. Enter the wood made gate , step on the grass pathway , she aware a small garden where she is . Stop her step when look at flower round the pathway , the little lighting on the door and the bright moon enough to tell her that is tulip , flower he likes the most. Her eyes wider when Victoria finally open the door for her .

 

“ Ah , anyeong haseyo Tiffany – ssi !” Victoria greet her , felt little awkward.

“ Anyeong .. Is Khun inside ?”

“ Yeah , please come in !”

They enter the house , she didn’t suspect that Khun has such as this place and he never told her or other 2PM members before. Its very different from his Horvejkul Mansion where she know he live and grow even she never really come inside cause he would prefer to spend whole day outside and just come back to sleep , but this house just like his real world fill with every thing he likes but its pitty that Nichkhun never invite her to this hows even never tell her about this.

 

While Tiffany is observing the house inside , Victoria is busy pouring hot tea for her second guest. Offer it to Tiffany when she finally sit on the sofa. “ How did you come here ?” she ask as she slurp the tea. “ I took the wrong mobile yesterday cause mine is similar with Khun oppa’s mobile. So he ask me to come to take mine. “

“ He ask you to come here ? Did you ever come here before ?” Fany’s eyes wider when she hears that Khun who ask her to come to his place just to exchange their mobile actually they can do that in collage or somewhere.

“ No , its my first time . But when he went upstairs , he fainted ,, so .. “ She drop her head

“ Thanks for take care of him and sorry for made such as difficulties for you Victoria – ssi . “

“ Oh no , I am okey . “

“ Anyway , since I am here . I think you can home now , and its already 4 am your parent might worried for you. “

“ Yes , His fever getting better and since you here he will be fine then. Uh , I make porridge for him on the table. “ She pointed at the dining table

“ Okey , I am left now ! Good bye Tiffany – ssi !!”

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys..
Thanks for late update..  Enjoy reading !!! I need ure coment and critic :D