Unsuspected Guests

If This Was a Movie

 

“ Son , why don’t you call Qian ! I am little bit worry for her , since she alone at home !” Aunty Yayin ask Hangkyung who sat on the sofa while looking at the green view from the window . “ Don’t worry mom , I told her to call me when something happened to her . But seems there is no call or message from her. She probably still at collage. “ He look at his worry mother . “ Its pity that Qian cant join us here , still remember how happy she was everytime we came here , she will spend all day to go to the creek , huuuhh.. qian !! I miss her !”

 

“ Omo ! Nichkhun !!! Noo !!!” Victoria scream . She run toward him and put his head on her lap . “ Khun ! wake up !! khun !!!” she shook his shoulders but he still close his eyes . After received some help from Kind ajussi to bring him upstairs who comes to deliver jajangmyeon which he ordered few hour ago. “Kamsahamnida ajussi !” Vic bow . “ Ne , cheomanayo ! I am happy you come today , so you can take care of him. I just worried last night when I come , he already look pale . He’s so lucky has such as cakkagu hagu yeoppo yeoja chingu !” He said and Vic just smile shyly heard his compliment .

 

After put a wet towel on his forehead , she raise his blanket till his chin to make him warmer . Now he still sleeping , his face look very pale . She did sympathy toward him , when she was sick there was her parent who take care of her , in seoul of course Aunty , Uncle and oppa will take care of her . But him ? How could the Thai Prince who people said heirs the Horvejkul Kingdom , lonely when he was sick . Where is his family ? even maids who always serve the noble family like she always saw in movie .

Victoria looking around his room , such as another man room , not really tidy but its better than hangkyung oppa room she thought , not too much stuff . Beside the big white bed , flat television with DVD nothing she cant find. Feeling strange looking at him while he is sleeping ,she decided to go downstairs to make dinner for him and of course her . She open the refrigerator , only  some bottle of soju , cola , orange juice and vanilla ice cream. Inside the cupboard beside the refrigerator , she only find some ramyun noodles. “ Uh , really !! What should I make ?” Because nothing in this house could she use , she goes to the nearest market .

_________________________________________________

 

Mrs Suquan feels worry since she arrive at Seoul this morning . Mr Jung pick up her from Incheon because Mr Buck already flight  to California after visit his mom at Hainan . She even couldn’t eat because her only grandson , was not at home even since 2 days ago after have argue with Mr Buck .

“ Did I tell him to don’t do such as that thing to Khun ? “ She said to Mr Jung who stand up infront of her.

 “ Yes Madam , but Mister said its for Your Master’s good . “

“ Good ? Khun doesn’t love that girl ? I forget what her name ?”

“ Sunny Suwanmethanont , Mr Paween Purijitpanya’s daughter . One of our company’s partner ,President of  Thai Siam Ocean World . Its just a blind date Madam , “

“ Its not for Khun’s good , its for company. “

Mrs Suquan avoid to look at Mr Jung , then call the Maid

“ Yes..  Madam “ one of the maid comes

“ Did Khun left any message before he left home or else when he will come back?”

“ No Madam , Young Master never left any message “

“ Does he always like that ? come and left home whenever he want ?”

“ Yess Madam , Young Master seldom being at home . He always home in the night and left in the morning. But its been 2 days he didn’t come home , Madam.”

Heard the maid explaination Mrs Suquan jaw drops , she never expected his grandson would be like that since when she doesn’t know either . “ I think he will take care of him better after Yanchit  left , but . “

“Mr Jung , do you know where probably Khun now ?”

“ Sorry Madam , His phone isn’t active  , I already contact all his friend and his collage but they don’t know either where Young Master is . “

Mrs Suquan feels more worry about her only grandson. Its already 9 pm , but no news about him she got. She walk back and forth , hand folded try to hold her worry. Cherleen start to being bothered by her Grandma’s behavior , shake her head “ Annhe , just calm down !! I am getting dizzy watch you like this !” Cherleen said as she guide her Grandma to sit on sofa.

“ Cherleen , try to call your brother again ! “ Mrs Suquan ask Cherleen who sit beside her .

“ Okey Annhe !” Cherleen deal his brother number then

“ Hello ?” Said a voice from the phone

“ Oh my god ! Its not Khun , it’s a woman !” Cherleen give his grandma shock look .  Hears what just Cherleen said Mrs Suquan move closer her ears to the phone while exchanging gaze with Cherleen. Mr Jung who stand not far , also try to move closer hears that a woman pick up his young master’s mobile. Wonder if he is with a woman somewhere when they busy looking for him here. Feels familiar with that voice , Mrs Suquan take the phone from Cherleen’s  grip “  Victoria ?”

“ Ah , You are Annhe right ? “ ( She thought Annhe is a name of girl )

“ Is Khun with you ?”

“ He’s upstairs ! Sleeping !.. ” Cheerlen cover with both palm , too surprise. Does she means they live together already ? How could her brother like that ? Her brother who she knows very well , very respect toward woman.. All of them include Mr Jung just look at eachother cant believe what just woman on the phone said.

“ Do you have any message then ? I am sorry but seems he cant be disturbed since he is not well now! Mind to call later or allow me to deliver your message to him ?”

“ Why ?” All surprise hear that Nichkhun doesn’t feel well , what happen to him ? is something bad happen?

“ He just got fever ,but getting better I think .”

“ Oh.. Really ? anyway where you guys now ?”

“ In his house , saramdong ..” She said unsuspicious

“ Uh , may I know the address ? I decided to give him visit!”

After she gave the address , she continue to slice the union. “ How dare you try to tickled other woman’s man ?” She thought in her mind

Victoria is busy in the kitchen , as usual she really enjoy spends her time in kitchen as much as she likes cooking. She bought some stuff from market , and ready to turn out become delicious dishes. While she skillfully slice the ingredient , as usual her body will start to move and dance goes along the song she sings . Her foot stop move when hears the door bell ring. Frown who will come at this hour .

Both Cherleen and Mrs Suquan stand up in front of the house which Victoria told before . After  press the door bell many times , finally the door open . Victoria look at the guests tonight , an old woman with brown mantel and a young girl with short black hair with black boot and knitwear who look too surprise see her appearance . “ Anyeong haseyo , what can I do for you ?” she said friendly . After 3 second didn’t get any answer Victoria ask again , “ I am sorry ! what can I do for you ?” . “ Uh , I am sorry but the heavy rain .. mind if we take shelter here ?” Grandma said pretend to become trembling. Look at their trembling body , she feels uneasy to let them come inside first cause it isn’t her house but his. How could she just let strange person come , but how could she just let a young girl and old woman stay outside the heavy rain like this. Then wider the door to ask them come in.

 

Victoria welcome them as friendly as she can , ask them to sit on the sofa. Both Cherleen and Mrs Suquan as expected are popeyed , looking around Nichkhun’s secret house that they never know. So this is the reason why he seldom come home , he has his own world this house seems really show himself simple and close personality. Now they are sitting on the white sofa with cactus on the corner , flat television set in front of them . From here they can see Victoria is in the Kitchen , busy with the coffe machine , and the light from the stairs where Nichkhun might in draw they attention. “ Annhe , what to do ? Why don’t we just come and tell her we are Khun’s sister and Grandma then meet Khun. ” Cherleen whispers “ Sssttt.. Just follow the game ok !! “ Grandma shoot Cherleen’s mouth with her index finger “Like what I said she is really nice and beautiful .” Mrs Suquan chuckle .

 

“ Hope this can make you feel warmer.. “ Victoria offer two cups of coffee and join them to sit. “ Thanks.. Its very nice of you . “ Mrs Suquan said as she takes the first slurp of hot coffee. “ Anyway , where have you been ?” They become nervous with this question ? what should they answer ? Pressing her mind to find any good alibi . “ Uh , we just took a walk since we new comer here , but the rain falls so.. “ Said Cherleen as she exchange glance with Grandma. “ Oh , mind if I continue to do something else then ? “ “ On , its ok !” Then Victoria walk toward Kitchen to finish her cooking.

“ Anyway , where do you live ? around here ?”

 “ Yes not far from here , we just moved from .. hmmm.. Itaewon  !”

“ Victoria !” Mrs Suquan  call her name unintentionaly

“ Uh , How could you know my name ? “

“ Uh , She means Victoria Fx , my idol . We’re  reading her news “ She grab her phone pretending to reading something.

“Oh , my name also Victoria ! and you ?”

“ I am Cherleen and this is my grandma !”

“ Nice to meet you meet you Cherleen , you too Grandma !” She bow and smile brightly

“ What are you doing there ? “

“ I am going to make some food for dinner ! Cherleen and grandma please stay here for dinner , its better then have dinner alone !”

“ You live here alone dear ?”

“ No Grandma , actually it isn’t my house !”

“Huh ? Then ?”

“ The owner is upstairs , he isn’t feel well so .. “

“ Namja chingu ?”

“ Haaha.. No , just friend !! Cause he live alone here , so I feel pity if I just let him by himself here..”

Mrs Suquan lips curve a smile hears that this girl take care of his grandson very well . Feels regret cause when he such as this condition , she or other of his family aren’t with him. Wonder if since Nichkhun left Thailand , he lived such as this way , alone especially when he needs someone. See how suffer her grandson is , Mrs Suquan almost fall into tears , try to hold her tears .

 

Delicious smell comes from the dining table which full with some dishes. There is Kimchi stew , fried rice , and  samgyupsal . Grandma and Cherleen are having lunch and dinner now , cause this morning when they are arrived at Incheon until now their stomach didn’t fill with any food . “ Umm.. your cooking skill is great !!” Cherleen raise up her thumb. While outside the heavy rain falling non stop , they busy having dinner and chatting together in the small dining table.

 

Minutes by minutes passed as they are talking and laughing , its already 12 pm and the rain is abated outside. “ Annhe, what will we do then ? Sure don’t wanna take a look on Khun ?” Cherleen ask Grandma when both them stand infront of the door waiting for taxi which Victoria had call. “ I don’t know yet.. but I am sure  Victoria is the right person who can break those arranged married that your father made  .” “ I guess so ! She can take care of him well.. But !! What if Khun doesn’t love her ?” “He does.. or else we will make him love her then !”

 

 

 

Hey guys!! Here the new chapter for you ... Its the bigining of Khuntoria love story
Keep ure love and support ..ok ??? Love u all :)