Welcome To Horvejkul Mansion

If This Was a Movie

 

Before leave as always he gave his mom goodbye kiss on her wrinkled forehead .Mr Buck almost reach the main door with Mr Jung follow him behind , “ It’s pity that you will go whereas Khun will bring your daughter in law to be tonight “ Mr Buck stop his step , surprise heard what just his mom said , Khun.. his daughter in law to be ??? after 2 second stiffed in his position Mr Buck turn back to look at his mother. “ My daughter in law ?” Mr Buck said with unbelieve tone. “Yeah , he will bring her tonight so if you go now you will miss chance to meet her. “ So that’s why Khun refused to have a blind date with his friend’s daughter because he already has a woman he loves. Mr Buck think for a moment “ Mr Jung , be my representative to that conference !!”

 

                                            _______________________________________ 

 

 

Inside one of a Cozy Café in Gangnam , Cherleen is sitting alone with a glass of strawberry milk shake. She the both side of the glass using her index finger , follow the clock rhythm. “ Huh !” Cherleen’s eyebrows raise up when from the glass made wall she looks at a young man with black leather jacket enter the Café ,
“ Sorry for make you waiting !” He said as he takes a seat in front of her.

“ Well , as long as you bring my chocolate as your punishment !” She smile in bliss when Wooyeong take a chocolate bar from his backpack and give it to Cherleen

“ Gumawo ~ yo Wooyeong oppa !” Right after the chocolate bar in her grip she directly open and take one bit

“ Yaa !! eat it later !! We need to discuss this mater first !” Wooyoung gives her a death glare  

“ I got it !” Cherleen pout then put the chocolate bar on the table.

 

“ Cha !! lets start from you , Cherleen !” Cherleen took some papers from her bag and give them to Wooyoung. He reads carefully while sometimes nodding his head then curve a smile .

“ You did it by your self ?” Wooyeong asks curiously wonder how come she got this complete information just in 3 days

“ No , I pay someone to investigate her  !” Cherleen said innocently , makes Wooyoung shooke his head watch how cute she is right now.

“Well , it’s more complete then Wikipedia. After I read this I understand why you and Grandma choose her “ He laugh

“ Yeah , I do believe she is the right person to be with my brother. Didn’t I tell you she really take care of him very well , did I ?” She is talking about the night when they came to Khun’s house as a guest , her friendly smile , innocent face , and how she take care of her brother.  

“ One thing is missing from this paper !” Wooyoung brokes her from her own speculation

“ What’s that ?”

“She is a great dancer !”

“ really ? she’s the one who will do the couple dance with Nichkhun right ?”

“ Yeah !”

“ Beautiful , friendly , kind hearted , cooking well , and a great dancer .. Oh my god ! What a perfect sister in law !!” Cherleen giggles , now she really excited . Suddenly her phone rings

“ Hello ? Where she is now ? boutique ? ok , thanks for your hard work !” she hang up the call

“ How about Khun then ?”

“ I’ll handle it ,!” Cherleen gives him a ‘don’t worry look’

 

 

“ Vic , what’s happen ?” Luna finally asks her after almost 15 minutes Victoria seems doesn’t pay attention when she is talking with her.

“ Huh ! Nothing !!” She shook her head then smile , its really weird cause since they left the SDA she felt something strange , but she don’t know what it is.

“ Why do you keep looking around ? are you looking for something ?” Sulli frown looking at Victoria , she becomes stranger now , keep looking around the street . Today they decided to hunting some shoes and bag at the shopping center nearby after finish with the collage.

“ I don’t know , I feel that someone keep watching me around !” She finally answer .

“ Who ?” They ask curiously 

“ Maybe it just my feeling !” She try to think positively , who will waste their time to do such as a stupid thing ? and why must be her? Is there something special of her ? Of course nothing she thought

 

 

 

Right after they arrive at a shop , they  scattered inside to find shoes and bags that waiting for them to wear. While Luna and Sulli are arguing to get a pair of brown suede boot , Victoria step toward lots of beautiful bag. She observe each collection to find a bag that she will bring home today . Her eyes directed at a soft blue colored handbag from Louis Vuitton’s collection  “ Omo !! so expensive !!” she said in whisper after look at the price tag behind the bag , she do like shopping but she isn’t type a girl who waste her money to buy a branded thing. “ Its nice , suit to you !” She turn her head to see whose voice is that ? How surprise she is when Nichkhun is smiling at her. What is he doing here ? why he suddenly appears in front of her ? her heart suddenly beats fast , and she don’t know what she suppose to do now . “ Huh , Nichkhun oppa ! Anyeong !” She greets him. “ Anyeong , nice to meet you here Victoria.” He smile again , oh my God that warm smile makes her heart beats even faster now.

“What are you doing here oppa ?”

“ I am.. “ before he could finish his word Cherleen comes and grab his arm.

“ You’re here !” She said cheerfully then look at Victoria

“Huh , Victoria eonnie ?”

“ Cher.. Cherleen !!” Victoria says , this girl ! this girl was the girl who came that night when she stay in Nichkhun’s house right ? Why she suddenly comes with Nichkhun now ? Who exactly her ?

“ You both know each other ?” Nichkhun looks at Cherleen but she goes to Victoria and give her a big hug without answer him before.

“ I really miss you !!” Cherleen said as she tighten the hug “ He is my bother !” Cherleen said when she release the hug .

 

 

                      _____________________________________________________

 

 

Victoria has no idea where she is now , after found out that Cherleen is Nichkhun’s sister then Cherleen asked her to come to their house cause their Grandma wants to meet her again. Victoria couldn’t say no cause Cherleen beged her to do so .

 

Now , she is in Gangnam  a district of Seoul as we know where high class people lives. The red Ferrari enter the automatic big gate , from the gate their car is passing a long road with beautiful garden on the both side . Where  they will bring her now ? She only awing that scenery inside the car.  Nichkhun turn left infront of the big water fountain that realize her where she is now , The Horvejkul Mansion.  “Welcome to our house !” Cherleen said as she encircle their arm. She lost her word now , house ? It isn’t a house , it’s a castle which she ever dreamt when she was a kid . The Horvejkul mansion , the greatness of Horvejkul Kingdom can be seen from this .Three of them enter the main door , the maids form a line on the both side , bow and welcome her with a warm smile . Somehow she really feels like a princess treated that way. Is she dreaming right now ? This is what she always dream about , being a princess like in the movie .

 

In the end of the line she can see Mrs Suquan smile brightly , then walk toward her.

“ Victoria ! Is that you ?”

“Yes .. “ she answer weekly , what the hell on the world happen just now..  Its really make her confuse . Stranger feeling , Nichkhun appears in the boutique .. Cherleen.. Nichkhun’s sister.. this house.. this old woman.. her head pulsating try to swallow all of this.

“ I really miss you Victoria , my dear.. “

Mrs Suquan guide her to sit on the sofa beside her. She feels really awkward now , she exchange glance with Nichkhun who doesn’t know either what’s going on , even from the boutique he said nothing just focus on driving.

“ Annhe .. you .. know Victoria ?” Nichkhun said in Thai to his Grandma

“ Of course , I know her very well..”

She said as she wink to Cherleen. Look at Cherleen and Grandma’s  attitude , Nichkhun frown ‘Is it just a accidental or something arranged ?’ . Cherleen realize her brother’s sharp gaze

“ Annhe I met Victoria Eonnie in a Boutique , so I asked her come with us cause I am sure you want to meet her too. “

“ How could both of you know her ?”

Nichkhun try to find out what actually happens here . Cherleen becomes nervous , what should she say ? How could she said that she planning all of this with grandma ? How he will react then ?

“ I met Cherleen and grandma in your house in Saramdong that night. “ Victoria spoke makes Cherleen and grandma exhaling .

“ That night ? How could you come to my house?” Nichkhun stare at Cherleen waiting for her answer .

“ GPS .. We came and found Victoria , so…“ she said confidently to cover her nervousness , then she whispers to Victoria

“ please help me ! I’ll tell you the reason later !” She beg for help to cover her lie .

“ Is that true ?” Nichkhun confirm it to Victoria , Cherleen grab her palm

“ Uh.. Hmm.. yes .. “

 

                                          _______________________________________ 

 

 

 

Victoria walk toward the kitchen , she is going to help the maid to prepare the dinner . The maids are busy with their own work , don’t realize her appearance . When she takes the dishes ,

“ Oh Miss , what are you doing here ?” a maid said is surprise then take the dishes from her hands.

“ I am sorry Miss , but it’s our job. “ She said politely

“ But I just want to help !”

“ What’s going on ?” When she looking behind she found Nichkhun stand beside the door .

“ I am sorry Young Master , Miss Victoria wants to help us prepare the  dinner but I told her to let we do it as our job . “

“ But.. but I ..just want to help . Cant I ? “

“ Let them do it by them self ,  Grandma is waiting for you !” Victoria just nods and follow him from behind . Unknowingly Nichkhun’s lip curve a smile .

 

 

                                                 _________________________________________

 

 

 

“ Are you ok dear ?” Grandma welcome Victoria with worried face .

“ I am ok Grandma !” She said and take a seat beside Nichkhun , her eyes then catch a figure in front of her ,

“ Ah , Anyeong haseyo Victoria Imnida !” She give him her usual smile, smile that can melt anyone who see it.

“ So .. You are Victoria ?” Mr Buck smile .

“ Finally I can meet you , Khun should have let me meet you before Cherleen and Grandma !”

Nichkhun frown heard what just her father said , why he should have let his father meet Victoria ? Wait !! something is happening here ..

“ Dad ?” Nichkhun gives him a puzzle look

“ I need to know my daughter in law to be !”

Nichkhun and Victoria choke at the same time.. “ What ?” They said together ,

“ Look !! how you both suit to each other !” Mrs Suquan chuckle .

When Nichkhun want to clarifies his father misunderstanding about relation between Victoria and him , Mr Buck says something that makes him shoot his mouth

“ If you introduce her sooner , I shouldn’t have  asked you to join the blind date , and we shouldn’t argue that night !” Mr Buck seem regret his one side decision , he only care about his company without care that his son’s feeling. He really happy that Nichkhun seizing intiave to introduce the woman he loved .

.” I am really happy that you bring Victoria tonight , so I don’t go too far  .” 

“ I have her , so don’t  even think to force me to do those stupid idea !” He said while drop his head pretend continue to cut his steak . Grandma and Cherleen giggle heard what just Nichkhun said , Does it means he join into their plan ???

 

 

 

 

 

Yaaaayyy ... new chapter for you guys !!!!!!! Dont being a silent reader !!!!  coment , subscribe , and up vote this story if you like it !!!! Thanks for being such as a great reader!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D