It's My Fault

If This Was a Movie

 

“ Vic , are you ok ?” Krystal approach Victoria with a worry face. This morning she just come out from her practice room and heard lot of girls whispering something that made her jaw drops , then he try to find her friend Victoria in hurry it's pity that she cant save her from Yuri. “ Gwaencana.. Thanks to Luna for borrow me her cloth !” She brush Luna’s left shoulder. “That’s what friend should do, anyway let sit there and tell us the whole story!” Luna pointed at a park bench not far from where they are now. “ So, how could it happened ! I means this picture !”Krystal show them picture that she received from unknown number. “You also receive it Krys?” Victoria didn’t expected that her friend also got that picture of her. `”Us.. !!” Sulli also show her mobile. “Aigoo, who is person behind this ?” Vic is exhaling in frustrated as she try to calm down herself. “But, how could you.. with Nichkhun.. I means you guys ..?” Krystal finally ask to gratifying her curiousness toward Nichkhun and Victoria’s real relationship. “Jjinja !! It isn’t like what you guys think.. Last night I just help him to buy a present for someone else.. “  “Who?” Three of them ask in same time. “He didn’t tell me.. “ Vic makes them pout soon after heard her answer. “Someone else? Who?” “Eiitsss.. just don’t involve to another person’s privacy !!” Victoria said as cookies come out from her bag “ Vicc.. you are the best !!” They said cheerfully as they take the cookies from the box . Honestly she feel sorry that she cant tell them about her secret deal with Nichkhun.

 

 

 

 

 

Victoria is looking at her reflection from the mirror , she is in the ladies toilet put some face powder and lip balm. “ Finish !!” She said after fix her hair , when she about to turn back , someone appearance welcome her through the mirror. “ Victoria-ssi .. “ Tiffany said as she stand beside her. “ Anyeong Tiffany-ssi !” She greet her. Tiffany grab some cosmetic from her bag, put some mascara on her beautiful eyelash. Victoria’s eyes widen when Tiffany takes a pink wallet from her bag. That’s wallet is the same one like Nichkhun bought right ? So the bag and wallet are for her ? “Uh , your wallet is very cute !” she said try to smile “ Huh !! really ? Nichkhun bought it for me !” Victoria feels like something stab her heart after heard that the present Nichkhun bought is for her , but why she must care about it ? it's his right to give present to anyone , why she must feel jealous ? uh , wait ! I just said JEALOUS ? Oh come on Vic ! come back to reality !!!

 

“ Hi Tiffany !! Uh.. you Victoria Song !!” Yuri appear and Victoria could see her bitter smile through the mirror.
“ Yes , I am !!” Her tone is calm not even show that she is afraid by Yuri’s appearance. Yuri step closer while stretch her palm. Victoria now standing in the middle with Yuri and Tiffany on her both side.

“Tiffany , have you heard a hot issue in SDA today ?”

“ Uh, about the cinderella who trying to be a princess ?” Tiffany glance at Victoria.

“ It is not a fairy tale Tiff , come on !! There is no fairy who will help her nowdays , so Cinderella will be Cinderella .. ”

Victoria very know what are they talking about even who !! but she just pretend to ignore them.

“Well ,I am curious on whose head the crown will end up ! Don’t be so overconfidence whereas you even couldn’t cleared away the little ant !!. ” Tiffany smirk then left both of them alone.

 

 

 

Yuri feel like what just Tiffany said slap her pride.. what ? Does she means that she couldn’t even win from this girl ? She only wears blue jeans , white Tshirt and sneakers ?

“ Yaa Victoria Song !! Don’t even think you will win from me !! He is mine !!”

“ Cant you stop talking about it ? I am here to learning not for steal your prince or what ever !!!”

Yuri even becomes more angry watching Victoria’s cool reaction.

 “You !!” She yells and slap Victoria right cheek.

Victoria surprised by her action and her hand automatically landed on Yuri’s cheek.

“ Hey , what are you doing to my friend !!” Victoria sigh turn to Sooyoung who stand near the door with Hyohyun and Jessica.

“Look guys !! what she have done to me !” Yuri pointed at her red cheek. Victoria is in narrow now , her heart beats fast when four of them close the gap between them.

 

They come closer , closer and closer until Victoria could feel her head already against the corner of the room.

“ What do you want ?” Victoria said

 “ Huh , what do you think ?” Jessica playing with Victoria’s hair.

 “ What will happen if we cut your beautiful hair ? will Nichkhun still love you ?” Victoria fling Jessica hand from her hair.

“ Ouch !! It’s hurt !! ” Jessica fizzling in pain.

" Jessy , gwaencana ? Huh , This girl !! Hyohyun teach this new comer how to respect her sunbae-nim .." Sooyeong said as she pull Victoria's Tshirt.

“ Are you strong enough to escape from us?” Hyohyun tuft Victoria’s hair while Sooyeong sticking Victoria’s both hand on the wall. Victoria struggling but she only with her self when four person try to bullying her. She try to scream begged for help but nobody there.

 

An hour later Yuri and her friends left the toilet with blissful smile while Victoria is suffering inside. She is in the corner of the room , her hair becomes white with her face powder and her eyes become swollen because her crying. She doesn’t know how to go out cause yuri and others frazzling her cloth. Now , she hope someone will enter this room cause she cant use her mobile which Yuri throw somewhere.

 

Victoria doesn’t know how long she sleep inside the toilet when the sound of the the door opened wake her up , “ Omo !!!” a girl surprised look at Victoria condition. “ You.. you are those Victoria Song ? What’s happen to you ?” Those girl said as she try helping her stand but she feels both her leg cramps. “Can you stand up?” Victoria shook her head. “ Wait , I will search for help !” She said leafing Victoria alone again in the toilet.

 

 

 

 

 

Noisy comes from the music studio where 2PM practice now , the collage is almost quite cause most of student already left. Wooyeong is dancing crazily with Junho follow the Harlem Shake video they watch. “Ya Chanana !! you spend all of the banana !!” Junsu takes the last banana from Chansung’s grip. “ Yaa hyung !! give it back to me !!” “ This Kid !! If you keep eating banana you will become a monkey !!” He said as he peel the banana and eat it while poor Chansung only pout and grab some French fried. “ Oh my.. I cant imagine how elastic your belly is !!” Taecyeon shook his head watch his giant magnae habit makes all the member laugh. Junho turn off the music when he heard a knock from the door , “ Anyeong haseyo !!” a girl said breathlessly , “ Is Nichkhun inside ? I have something to tell him !” she added .

 

Junho frown , “ Khun-hyung , a girl looking for you !!” he yells.

“Aiiittsss.. maybe she is one of your fan !” Taecyeon said but Nichkhun ignore it and walk toward the door.

“ What’s the matter ?”

Nichkhun said to those girl who he doesn’t know actually. Those girl pull her wrist and guide him somewhere ,

“ Hey ! what are you doing !!” he said confuse by her action. " She..your girl friend is in trouble !!"

" What ? My girl friend ?"

" Yeah , the chinese one !! Victoria Song !"

" What's happen to her ?"

" You will see !!"

 

 

Finally they arrive at ladies toilet make Nichkhun frown “ I am sorry , but why ? It's for ladies ..”

Those girl doesn’t let him even speak and draw him inside. “ Ya !! I am not suppose to be here ,,!!”  He yells when she release his wrist. Then a figure on the corner of the room catch his attention , he comes closer

“ Victoria … “

He call her name. Although she looks horrible now , with something white all over her body , how could he doesnt reconize her.

“ Hey what happen ?”

He sit infront of her but Victoria hide her face with her palm.

“ What’s going on ?” got no answer from her she gaze at that girl

“ I don’t know , I find her already like this.. “

 

Nichkhun wait for her answer but she still silent , later her crying fill the silent , she is sobbing.

“Gwaencana ?” 

He brush her expose shoulder cause her long sleeve Tshirt already torn. Victoria feel her leg floating on the air and she could feels strong arm wrap around her body.

“Thanks for you help !” Nichkhun said to those girl ,

“ Anyway what is your name ?”

“ I am Fei !” She said smiling .

“ Oh thanks Fei !!”

 

 

“Where are we going ?”

Victoria finally speak , now they are inside his car .

“ My house !” he answer shortly.

“ What ?”

“Do you want your aunt look your current condition if I bring you home?”

Victoria shook her head , now he didn’t bother her to asked about what actually happen , waiting for her to tell him herself. Nichkhun park his car infront of his two story house which her second times to be here. He carry her with bridal style into his home , place her on the couch and go upstairs. Minutes later he comes back with towel and clean cloth

“ It’s the smallest one I have !” He said putting a white long sleeve cloth on the table.

“ Gumawo ..” She said before she feel her leg floating again.

 

“ I am sorry , I definitely heavy !”

She said as she clung her arm around his neck ,

“ Not at all !”

He said flung out his left leg to open the bathroom door. Nichkhun enter the bathroom and place her in the bath tube ,

“ Call me when you done , I am in the living room !”

he said before lock the door. Victoria could feel her body still froze, still cant believe what just happen.

“ Oh God !! Whats happen with me ??” She said frustrating.

 

Now she looks better than before , there is no white powder anymore on her head replace by the rose scent shampoo she use and her body covered by short pants and Nichkhun’s cloth which too large on her body. Grab the towel and wrap her wet hair , then she try to hold the pain on her left leg when she try to come out from the bath tub. “ Ouch !!” She feel again the sharp pain as she step toward the door.

“ Why didn’t you call me ?”

He said when Victoria come out from the bathroom. Then he help her to sit on the couch ,

“ Spread your leg ..”

" Huh ?"

" Spread your leg !" He said again and take a cramps cream and show her.

Nichkhun put the cream on her left leg , while massaging the cramp area gently

"What have you done causing your leg became like this ? Our peformance is 12 days to go ..."

" I... I am sorry.. I just.. "

" I am who suppose to say sorry , It's my fault after all "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Huy guys , new chapter for you ? how was it ? dont forget as usual subscibe , up vote and leave a comment !!!
Sarangheyo ^_^