You Never Know What I Feel

If This Was a Movie

 

Music accompany Nichkhun and Victoria who dance beautifuly in front of the big miror in the practice room while Mrs Helena watch them , clap her hands follow the rittem of the music , remind them if they occasionaly make some mistakes . " Todays lesson is enough ! Good job !" Mrs Helena turn off the music and over two bottle of water for both . Victoria still control her breath , wipe her sweat from her forehead .  Nichkhun lay on the dance floor , eyes closing .  “ Guys see you tomorrow !” said Mrs Helena as she left the room. Victoria is busy packing her stuff into her bag while Khun walking toward the door. Vic look at his direction when he disappeared , “ Why did he look strange today ? “ She said as she take his bottle into her bag . Today Nichkhun look little strange , he didn’t  excited during practice , even he didn’t talk at all . “ Maybe because that accident !” she said remember what happened this morning in cafeteria.

 

 

Flashback _______________________

                                               

Nichkhun and Tiffany was having  breakfast together . “ Khun !” Hangkyung wave his hand to him . “ Hyung come here !!” Nichkhun said as he wave his hand . “ Anyeong Khun , Fanny ? How’s life ?” he sit beside Khun . “ Fine ..” They answered at the same time and made both glance each other then burst into laugh .

 

 

They busy talking to each other until Victoria appeared . Victoria was waiting for Hangkyung near the library but seems he forget he already promis her to meet there .  “ Hey , here!!” Hangkyung said to Vic who stand near the door explore all over the room looking for him. After saw her oppa , she walk toward their table . “ Oh , anyeong haseyo Nickhun sii , Tiffany –ssi !! “ she bow and smile brightly. Then she look at Hangkyung  “ Yaa !! I’v been waiting for you for half hour !!”  she was pouting then sat beside Hangkyung . “ Where is my breakfast ?” Hangkyung said and smile when he saw blue food container on the table. He grab the the container and open it , “ Hmm.. as usual must be delicious !! Xie xie.. !!” he took one spoon of fried rice . Victoria just smile look at her oppa , always feels happy when somebody like her food .

 

“ Omo ! Vic oppa have to meet Mr Eunhyuk now !! xie xie !! Khun , fanny , bye!!! “ without give them a bow Hangkyung run toward the door. “ Aiigoo ,, ! could he just finish his breakfast first !” Victoria shook her head. Nichkhun just laugh look at this two cousin.

“ Tiffany-ssi , Nichkhun-ssi , how are you ?” Victoria asked.

“ Aish ,, You forget again !”  Khun gaze at Vic

“ Aigo ! Mian oppa !” she smile and get a smile back from Khun “ And Tiffany-ssi ?”

“As you see , just call me Fanny !” Tiffany answered with bitter voice

Heard Tiffany voice , smile disappeared from Vic face and she feels uneasy looking at Tiffany expression just now. Khun starting to talk about their dance until  Tiffany stand “ You guys just continue your business , I go first !” . Vic just stiff in her position when see Nichkhun run after Tiffany. But she suddenly stand up and grab Tiffany sung glasses and run after them.

 

Victoria was running toward studio room  , hope both were there but unfortunately they weren’t.  While she was in the library “ Uh , Junho oppa !! Do you know where is Tiffany-ssi ? She left her sung glasses “ with heavy breathing . “ I saw them in the small garden behind the traditional dance room . “ “ Okeh , kamsahamnida “

She arrived at garden , looking for both of them. She suddenly stop her step because this great view in front of her right now.  She doesn’t know what happen to her now , her heart like wanna stop , her body lost its energy to move , looking at Tiffany’s hand cling around his waist and rested her head on his chest while he caress her hair to stop her sobbing .     

 

 

 

 

End of Flashback_________

 

 

 

When she wanna take her towel , she heard a call then grab her phone . “ Ugh.. it isn’t mine “ then she looking around to find where the sound come from and a black i-phone draw her attention. The phone looks similar with hers even the ring tone is “I am in love “ which is hers also . “ Whose phone is it ?” She said to herself . First  she ignore it , but at the fifth call finally she decide to answer “Yeobeseyo “ She said hesitantly “ Yeobeseyo.. uhh.. who are you ? where is khun ?” said the man on the phone. Before she could answer suddenly  Tut..Tut..Tut…Tut… his phone’s battery is empty.

 

The school was quite , seem everybody already left , but when she close the door the light from stairs draw her attention , then she brave herself to step forward the stairs to the rooftop , she climb the stairs then amazed by the night view in front of her right now , she never see this before , she could see all over seoul from here. But she stop her step after found Nichkhun stand not far from her , he is looking at the view , she step closer then stand beside him , fortunately he seem didn’t realize her yet. She look at him , but suddenly she feel something in her heart  looking at his face , somehow she could feel sadness and lonely in his eyes . “ What are you doing here ? I thought you already left “ She said broke the silent . Heard her voice , finally he realize her existence

 “ Omo !!” He little bit surprised  and makes she laugh seeing his surprised face .

 “ I just wanna stay for while before home , then you ?”

“Hmm.. You left this !” she give him his mobile.

“ Thanks.. “ He smile “ How could you find me here ? He asked her .

“ Hmmm.. How could I ?? Maybe I have the sixth sense .. hehehe… Uh , There is a call from a man.. he call few times so I answer it , sorry . “ She said.

“ Who ?”

 “I don’t know , before I could answer your mobile’s battery was empty. “

 “ No problem , anyway thanks.”

“ Uh , and this !” she take a black sung glasses from her bag

“ It’s Tiffany’s right ?” Khun said .

“ Omo ! he even know this is hers , of course he will . She is her girl friend after all” Vic though

“ She left it this morning  ! “ She try to smile

“ Huh , she was so sensitive today Vic !”

“Really ? you guys look good together !” ( omo Vic what are you saying )

“ You’re not the first person said that !” he curve a smile and look at Vic

“ Really ? then ? Hmm.. you both so close to each other “

“ Yes we are , We know each other since high school when we was in US. “

“ Omo , really ? so long !!” she try to hide her disappoint toward him.

Nichkhun doesn’t response but just look at the sky , so does Victoria.

“ I never find such as a beautiful view like this before . “ She looking at the sky full with bright stars.

“Hmmm.. that’s why I like to stay here. “ He said

“ I can look the stars clearly here cause my house doesn’t have rooftop . “ she pouting .

“ Do you like star ?” He asked

 “ Yes , cause I hate dark . Because star can make the night sky looks beautiful even its dark “ He just smile heard her answer.

 “Do you have a bad experience because of that ? “

“ Once , when I was kid I kidnapped . they kept me in such as a dark room string my hands and leg . I am very scare but then fortunately dad save me . “ She explained

“  What about when you sleep , you turn on the light ?”

“Yeah , cause when I am in such as a dark room , I feel lonely and scare , so I dislike it . Hehehhehe… “ She laugh

 “ Even when the sun comes , its still lonely and scared” His voice almost in whisper makes Victoria couldn’t  heard  it.

 

Nichkhun enter his room , he lay on his bed  then cover his face with pillow . Heard someone knock the door , he immediately wake up from his bed and walk toward the door and open it . “ Young Master , dinner is ready and Master waiting for you downstairs . “ His maid said as she bows. “ I already have my dinner outside , tell him I am tired !” he close the door . But few minutes later the door knocked again , he take a deep breath before open it “ What’s else ?” He said reluctantly “ Master said he has something to talk “ She said in fear looks at his young master’s bad mood face.

Mr Buck sit on his chair alone in the big dining table with many kind of dishes , he look at his only son who stand infront of him . “ Why did you let your father take dinner alone ?” He said as he ask him to sit beside . “  I don’t know you are home today , so I prefer to have my dinner with my friend . You said you want to talk something ? Just talk cause I want to sleep .” “ Hmm.. anyway how is your collage ? Do you enjoy it ?” he keep smiling “ Fine , if you don’t have anything else I am going first !” When he just turn his back “ Wait , I don’t finish yet !” Mr Buck stop Nichkhun’s  step . “ Could you just sit here for awhile , though we seldom have this time together . “ Nickhun finally sit beside him

“ You still hate me ?” Mr Buck look straight on his son’s eyes .

“ I have no reason to hate you?”

 “Really ? But it seem that you are !”

“ So could you just tell me what you wanna say ?” He rose his tone.

 “Khun , please ! look at me when I talk to you ! you still angry with that ? What  should I do to make you forgive me?”

Now he look at his father face then said “ Bring her back then , could you ? “

Mr buck hold his breath “ Khun.. please !! did I get my punishment all this years ? So why don’t you just forgive me ?” after heard his father words he give him a sharp gaze  

“ You never know what I feel “ Then he left Mr Buck and step toward his room. “

 

 

 

New Chapter for you guys !!!! Enjoy reading !!! Dont forget to left a comment ..
Love you all ^^^                 >>>>> Maiy babo