I Want To Meet Her

If This Was a Movie

 

Morning sunray accompany Victoria and Nichkhun who as usual are practicing their couple dance with Mrs Helena . “ That was only little part of the dance , I am still searching for the good movement for you guys .” Said Mrs Helena . “ You said that you already finish our choreography 3 days ago . “ Nichkhun frown after said those . “Hmm.. But yesterday I show that to Mr Eunhyuk , he said that this performance has to be cool not cute one such as a high school student .” She took a deep breath  “ But don’t worry ! next week I will finish it and ask some suggest from Mr Eunhyuk . “ "But do You have any idea ?" Mrs Helena looks at both who glance eachother . " You said it must be cool ?" Victoria ask " Or y one ?" Nichkhun added makes Victoria automaticaly look at him " What ? I am just asking !!" He said lift up his shoulders . " Yeah ,, probably .. I think its better to put a story line there , so it will has own meaning to the audience ." " How about such as Romeo and Juliet ." Vic recommend " Seems you like watch such as drama .." Nichkhun . " Yes I am !!" She said confidencely .. makes Nichkhun laugh watch her cuteness .

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Victoria Busy count some flowers she received at her table . “ 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 … “ she stops and having a look for few minutes at those red rose . “ Its been more than a week , 10 red roses with the same letter .. Huuuu..  dugusyo ?? Just show up yourself to me !! I think you are enjoying making people curious !” She pout. “ How do you look like ? your hair , your nose . your lips , your eyebrow , your eyes ? … Hufttt.. Maybe you look like Soo Seunghyun- ssi ? Ahhh.. “ she smile shyly when thought  that  her secret admire could be her idol .

Aunty comes to her room , giving her a mobile

“ Huh ! this is Hangkyung oppa’s mobile “ She pointed at the mobile

“ Yes , but when I pick up he said wanna talk to you “ Vic received it

“ Don’t stay too late ! “ Aunty said as she caress her lovely niece’s hair

“ Ne Aunty “

 

Aunty Yayin gives a kiss on her cheek before left  . “ Good night dear !” “ Good night aunty !!”

“ Huh , daebak !!! who will call me at this time !” Vic look at the pororo clock which show 10.40 pm .

 “ Yeobeseyo ! Duguseyo ?”

“ Its me changmin !”

“ Ah , changmin oppa ! wheyo ?”

“ Hmm.. will  Krystal comes tomorrow , I heard she was sick !”

Vic is thinking for awhile “ Mollayo oppa .. Probably she will cause I came to her house this afternoon and saw she is getting better , she just got fever last night . “

“ Oo.. I see “

Heard he doesn’t say something Vic ask “ anything else oppa ? “

“ ah ,, ne !! good night Vic . See you tomorrow . “

After hung up , Vic thought “ Does he have Krystal number ? but why did he call to ask about her ? He can call her directly ! also why he call me through Hangkyung oppa ? ” she lift up her shoulders . Before she reach the chair her phone ringing . “ Aishhh !!! what else ?” then she grab her mobile .

“ Sawadeeka ,, !” said the woman on the phone with cute voice .

Victoria daze , because she seem speak with other language “ Huh , hello !! Who are you ? “ she said

“ Huh !” the woman on the phone seems more surprise heard her voice then said “ Sorry , but I am the only who should ask those question miss , this is my brother number . “

“ I am Victoria , and this is my number . Maybe you deal the wrong number !” she said politely

“ Victoria ?” that woman ask

“ Yes , I am Victoria . “

“ Dear ? where is my grandson ? is he with you there ?” another woman voice comes to her ears

She take a deep breath , before she could say something aunty Yayin appear from  the door “ Dear , why didn’t  you sleep now ? its too late !” ( Nb . Aunty yaying Speaks in Chinese ) she comes in and close the door. “ Ah , Yes . I will sleep now ! Thought I have to wake earlier tomorrow ! Don’t worry !” ( Vic also answer Aunty in Chinese ) she said with her cute and soft voice as usual. “ Oke , good night !”

When she look at the phone she already hung up . “ This my phone , isn’t it ? “ She said doubly . Victoria  look at the phone , its look like hers the ring tone also same . But when she look at the caller name “Annhe“ she never add this contact  before . But her jaw drop when she look at the wallpaper on the screen , its not her but a picture of Nichkhun with Tiffany on her birthday .

 

Flashback ____________________________

 

 

This morning in the practice room ^^

“ Vic , Khun ! May I get your number so probably It will easier for me to contact you if there is any important thing then !” Mrs Helena said as she sat in front of both of them who sat side by side . Both took their own phone then gave it to Mrs Helena . “ Huh ! you have similar one !” Mrs Helena laugh as she save their number. Both just smile and laugh .. After shorth chat Victoria suddenly stand up  “ Oh , Madam!! oppa ! I have to go first cause Hangkyung oppa might wait me downstairs !” Then Victoria grab the phone and rushing to the door after gave them bow .

“ Oh god ! What have I done ! I took the wrong phone !! Ommo !! Pabo Qian !!!” she shake her head

 

__________________________________________

 

 

Mr Buck is siting beside his mother who laying on the bed , “ Where is Khun ? Doesn’t he come too?” Mrs Suquan said to his only son. “ He has something to do in Seoul , he busy with his collage Me ,, “ He pours a glass of water and offer in to his mother while take the medicine from the bottle . “ I miss my only grandson , since Nin and Leen also busy . I am very envy look at my friend , they always tell me that they spend their time with their grandchild , while me ? alone in this jail . “ As she take the medicine from Mr Buck hand.

 “ What ? jail ?”

“ Yes , you busy with your job , Khun went to Korea . Then , you sent Nin and Cherleen to Bangkok makes me lonely here . This is such as a jail for me !!”

“ I will ask Khun later to comes !”

“ Ask him to bring Victoria too !”

“ Huh ? Victoria ? who is she ? maybe you means Tiffany ?”

“ No , its not that spoiled girl . Its Victoria . “

“ Why you cant stop call her with that name , she’s not like what do you think mom ! , and who is Victoria ? Khun never told me about that !”

“ I asked Nin to call Khun by my phone last night . when it connected , it was not Khun but a girl and she said her name is Victoria . She must be beautiful since her voice was very soft and nice , she also very polite when she was talking with her mom . What really makes me happy is she can speak Chinese . Its makes me thinking of your late father Buck.  “ Mrs Suquan curve a smile on her lips

“ I have to go to Seoul tomorrow to meet her !” She said

 

 

New Chapter for you guys !!!! Ommmo !!!! What will happen if Mrs Suquan , Nichkhun's Grandma goes to Seoul ???