Tiffany Birthday Party

If This Was a Movie

Victoria just finish her practice lesson , she sit on the wood chair near the window . she feels the wind blows on her face . Put her arm on the window and put her chin on it . Then she feels someone hold her left shoulder . She turn away , “ Aa , oppa ! you scare me ! ” “ Mianhe .” He give her a towel and a bottle of water. “ Gumawo oppa !” “ What are you doing alone here ? “ “Nothing just rest after lesson ?” “ Jjinja ? how was it ? your lesson today ?”  “Good , I am enjoy it . You ? ” “ Hmm,, today I did some dance battle with 2PM , you know them ?” “Ania , since I am new at Seoul Dance academy , are they famous here?” “Hm,, I think yes , indeed among the girls  they come from modern dance department . “ “jjinja? Who’s the winner then ?” “There’s no winner just for fun ! and next month there is a dance festival here, exactly once a year. It’s a precious chance for every student here .” “Then I will take that chance , Hangkyung oppa .. hehehe.. “ “ Sure, you will my lovely cousin , Qianie ”          

In the Cafetaria of Seoul Dance Academy , noisy comes when Nichkhun and others 2PM members enter and take the corner table , their usual table . All eyes in the room just focus on them , even some girl try to get their attention by whatever they can do but as usual no response . “ Hyung , look at the girl with blue short skirt over there , she keep staring at you .” Junho whisper on Nichkhun’s ear . He glances at her , she waves his hand with the sweetest smiley she has , then he look at Junho . “ Kwon Yuri , The most y lady here , when she dance and move her body every guy will slobber while looking at her. And now she want you , take this chance hyung !!” But he seems have no interest on her. “ Omo , don’t say that you wanna a plain girl then ?” Taecyeon said then wink at a girl beside Yuri , Jessica Jung . “ Yaa , you said that Yoona will be your last !” Junsu hit Taecyeon’s shoulder. “Mwo ? “Taec hit Junsu chest back. “ You bastard !! No more than a playboy !” Said Junsu . Nichkhun just smile looking start to fighting such as kids. Suddenly he stands up “ Guys , I have an appointment have to go now !”  “ With Tiffany Noona ?” Ask Wooyeong . Khun just smile “ You guys should dating soon !” Chansung added “Mwo ya ? we are just friend .” “But seems she like you , doesn’t she ?” once again the magnae joint to attack their leader. “What are you talking about ? I am going first !” Khun left s.

Victoria and Luna enter the Cafetaria “ Vic , quickly ! I am very hungry !” Luna sigh as she keep hold her hungry stomach. But Victoria suddenly stop her step looking at a man who walking toward the door “ Ah , Nichkhun ssi “ She said in her mind but she decide to don’t call him “ He might forget me!” She added “Who are you looking at ? Huh ! 2pm is here !” Luna excited “ 2pm ? No , I am looking at him , blonde man with black vest !” “Yeah , its Nichkhun !” “Omo , how could you know him ?” “Come on Vic ? All student here know him , even every girl in Gangnam knows . “ “ Huh ? “ “What planet are you from ? The guys behind him is 2pm , and Nichkhun is the leader . “ “are they that famous ?” “Sure ? Question that you have to say is Why ? Beside they have great skill ,  good body and good looking , they also come from wealthy family . The man with black hat is Ok Teacyeon , the heir of Samsung Corporation , the biggest telecommunication company in South Korea . Beside him , Kim Junsu The Son of Mr Kim Jae Jun The owner of Blue Ocean Casino and club . The man with red hat Lee Junho , Who has a gold voice is Mr Lee son , The owner of this collage and some university. And who looks overactive over there is Jang Wooyoung , beside he has great dance skill . You know who is his father ? One of magistracy of Republic Korea . The magnae , Chansung ! “ But Vic interrupt “ Waa , he’s cute !” “Yeah , he heirs of Hyundai corporation . “ “ Then , He’s also ?” Pointed at Khun “ Of course , the most powerful one . He’s the richest among them I guess . He is the heir of Horvejkul corporation , one of the biggest company in Asia Pacific , they own some big Hotel and apartment in some counties include Korea , Thai Union Pharmacy , even Thai Airways . So his family was influential in Thailand , that’s why he got Thai Prince as his nickname . “ Luna explained “ Ahhh .. “ “ I thought you know them since your oppa close to them . “ “Hmm.. molla yo !” she shake her head “Yaa ! Lets buy some food then ! I am hungry !” Luna pull her wrist “ Kaja !” She follow her occasionally glance at him.

Victoria and Hangkyung just arrived at their home . Victoria’s mom is Aunty Yayin’s young sister , Hangkyung’s mom. When Victoria decided to left Qingdao to live in Seoul , she live with Hangkyung’s family . They treat her very well , even such as their real daughter . Also Hangkyung is only son , so Aunty Yayin and Uncle Kim really love Victoria then Hangkyung is who take responsibility to look after her and protect her as his real dongsaeng. “ Dear , you look so tired . Don’t force your self !” Aunty yayin welcome Victoria with a hug . “ No aunty , I am fine . “ “Oh god ! I am so jealous now , how could my only mom ignore me after she got her lovely daughter . “ teasing his mother . “Yaa.. how could you let my angel force on her lesson today ?” aunty teasing him back . “ Next month will be a dance festival , so we must practice hard aunty . “ Victoria twine aunty’s shoulder. “Really ? So lets have lunch together , I prepare your favorite food. “

“Waaa,, masgettha !!” She looks at delicious food on the table. There are samgyupsal , bean soup , maofutofu and etc which makes her excited . “ How was that Qianie !” Ask aunty yayin “Of course JJang!” she raise up his thumb. “ Qianie .. whould you like to accompany me to my friend’s party tonight?” Said Hangkyung “ wheyo ? where’s your friend ?” “They go with their own girlfriend .” Heard what just Hangkyung said , Victoria and aunty laugh . Hangkyung’s grim “Neomu hada !” “Minahe , that means you ask me to go because all of your friend already dating ?” Victoria cant stop her laugh “ Qian!!!” Hangkyung give a sharp look “Just find a girlfriend , so you don’t have to go with Qian to your friend’s party next time.” Aunty added. “ Moomm !!” Hangkyung yells

“Qian palli wa !!! We are late !” Hangkyung wait for her downstairs . Then Victoria comes with white mini dress , it show her beautiful milky shoulder and her beautiful legs . Hangkyung still daze and amazed with his cousin . “Daebak !! you look like an angel .” “Gumawo , aunty choose this dress for me .” “Okey. Then I will make all of them jealous with who I come with . “

Nichkhun and  s laugh together with Tiffany who own this party today . “Noona , Happy birthday !! Junho congratulate her. “Thanks Junho ! ” “Anyway , where is your family ? I don’t see any of them yet . “ Fanny froze for second “ We are her family !” Khun said as he puts his arm on her shoulder. “Gumawo  Khun~ah !” she look at Nichkhun with undefined expression . Taecyeon who understand the gaze said “ Well lets find some cute girl here , Khun stay here with Fanny ! Kids come on !”

“Thanks Khun , thanks a lot .” “Hey , how many times you said that today ? I didn’t do anything . “ No.. youuu.. “ before she could finish her word Khun interrupt “ What’s up hyung !!” “Khun~ah ,, I am doing fine , you !” Said Hangkyung “ Fine too.” “ Happy birthday Fanny !” He added “ Kamsahamnida oppa !” “You come alone hyung ?” “No , I am with someone “ “Are you guys dating ?”Hangkyung teasing them . “If yes , what you wanna do ? you already have one hyung . “ He answer . “Yaa , this kid ! I am not going to steal her from you !” He hit his chest . “ Just warn you !”Said Khun with his devil smile

Party done as well , all guest seem enjoy the party . “Taec , where is Yoona ?” Said Junsu “She cant come , has other business . “Where is Hangkyung hyung ? He promised to come !” Ask Taec “ I saw him , oooo.. he’s over there !! Hyung !!!” He call out his name . “Hey Kids !” hangkyung comes . But all of them focus on a girl beside him . “ Anyeong haseyo , Victoria imnida !” greet Victoria . “ This is Tiffany “ Hangkyung pointed at a girl with white dress an tiara smile at her . “Happy birthday Tiffany ssi , nice too meet you .” “Thanks  , nice to meet you too.”  Suddenly khun come join them , “ Khun ~ ah !” Tiffany hold his arm . Nichkhun smile at Tiffany then realize Victoria “Hey , Victoria ? You really Victoria ssi  !” Khun greet her . “ Aa.. Nichkhun ssi . “ “ Still remember me Victoria ? what are you doing here ?” “ You guys know eachother ?” Ask Hangkyung “ Ne oppa , he is who brought me home when you go to Busan . “ “really ? Thanks Khun anyway . I cant imagine how she will be if you were not there ! Kamsahamnida .” “Yeoja chingu ?” Ask Khun curiously “ She’s my cousin from China .” “Seoul Dance Academy ?” “Yes , Aa.. This is also 2PM , Khun is the leader .” Said Hankyung . “ We are 2PM !!”  said The members together . “ How can she be your cousin , she just beautiful different from you !” Junsu gibing him  “
“ I don’t know that you have such as a beautiful cousin , Hangkyung hyung .” Said Chansung . “Thank you.” She smile

“Oppa , are Nichkhun ssi and Tiffany ssi dating  ?” Vic ask the inside the car . As he ride his car in the Seoul night street he answer “ Probably , wheyo ? ” “ They look close “ “ You jealous ? ” “ Mwo ? Anniiia I am not just wanna know “ “ That’s good , if not I am afraid you will hurt . “ “Wheyo ?” “You will know it by your self then. "

 

 

 

 

##What do you think guys ??? What do you think will happen ?