Hot Issue

If This Was a Movie

 

Victoria's jaw drop as she surprised with what just Nichkhun said before , he just said that she's his ? what's that actually means? Suddenly her brain stop thinking , she really has no idea about what actually happens just now..

" U.. uncle .. I think .. I think you missunderstand about.. " She said falteringly

" Dont worry , I'll not ask you to marry me that soon ! So dont bother to be called that way.. " He grab her hand tightly while look at her with undescripted gaze , her body froze as she look at Nichkhun like an idiot.

" Oppa !! I am still underage .." Cherleen cover her face with her both palm while Mrs Suquan and Mr Buck cant hide their happiness looking at Nichkhun that way , Their Nichkhun who usually very cold now becomes very caring and gentle with his Victoria.

 

 

After dinner and have a chitchat , Victoria decide to leave cause it’s getting dark afraid that Uncle and Aunty worry for her. Now they are in the big living room except Nichkhun who excuse to got something upstairs.

“ Thanks for coming here Victoria !” Mr Buck said .

“ Yes Uncle , The one who should say thanks is me .” She said smiling.

“I am very happy that you willing to be here dear . “
Mrs Suquan gives her Granddaughter in law to be a big hug . Her heart jump happily knows that so far her planning to bring Victoria into Horvejkul family totally success even Nichkhun join into her plan.

“Cherleen , tell the driver to bring Victoria home !” Mr Buck said to Cherleen

“ Kamsahamnida Uncle Buck , but I can take taxi .”

“ How could I let you home by yourself, what would your family said if something bad happens to you Victoria.”

Suddenly Nichkhun appears “ No need , I’ll drive her home. “ He said with his usual cold tone  then grab Victoria wrist , Victoria surprise by his action “ Anyeong Haseyo !” She said while Nickhun pull her toward the door. But Nichkhun stop then look backward at both Cherleen and his Grandma “ We need to talk later !”he said in plan tone , both only smile awkwardly until Nichkhun and Victoria disappear from their sight. 

 

Their car pass through street toward her home , Saramdong. Inside the car both speak nothing , Victoria  looking at the street while Nichkhun focus on driving. Actually neither Victoria nor Nichkhun want this damn awkward situation , there are lot of questions inside their mind but they don’t know where to start . Victoria brave herself start the conversation  “I think Uncle Buck  misunderstanding about us.. “ Nickhun feels those word attack his heart, then he stop and park his car on the edge of street. After said those word Victoria even becomes more nervous , so she just drop her head waiting for his reaction. “You should feel confuse with all of this , I am sorry for bring you into my problem.” He look at her in regret. “ May I know what actually happened ? I really confuse.. All I know is I was shopping with my friend , then you come .. Cherleen your sister.. your house.. and Uncle Buck.. his daughter is law.. ??” Victoria give him a puzzle look , wanting an explanation. Nichkhun take a deep breath “ I am .. Im so sorry for brought you to this problem. Honestly I never expected before , but as you said it was arranged probably and I think Cherleen and my Grandmother are behind this.” Victoria try to remember everything that related to this matter. Oh my god ! How stupid she is right know didn’t realize what just Grandma and Cherleen did . From those phone call, strange guests, boutique, Horvejkul Mansion, everything was properly arranged.But why they troubled themselves by this foolish thing. As they know Nichkhun is we may call ‘almost perfect guy’ that woman crazy with , why didnt he just pick one of million beautiful lady who queue up to be with him rather than her , or at least Tiffany as people know his closest female. And thing made her surprise the most , he with full conscious , he didn’t under alcohol influence right ?? Yeah.. he said ‘I HAVE HER’ does it means he indirectly want to said SHE IS MINE or SHE IS MY GIRL or something else ? He could just deny his father’s misunderstanding but he didn’t.

“ Do you did it.. I mean you didn’t deny Uncle Buck’s misunderstanding about our relation.. hmm.. because of Sunny ?”

Nichkhun’s eyes widen when Victoria mentioned her name , Sunny the girl that his father want him to be with. “ How could you know her ?”

“ Hangkyung oppa told me .. Is that so ?”

“ Hmmm.. I think you already know.. Yeah.. I don’t want my father settle my life anymore..  Since I was a kid , everything was arranged . Which school should I enter ? What lesson should I learn ? Who should I be friend with.. even he decided to force me to be with someone I dont love.. " He laugh , actually mocking himself. " I want him to realize that I can make and responsible with my own decision. And for those misunderstanding... could you please being my girl infront of him for few month and keep this matter just between us ..” He give her a 'I really need your help' gaze which make her doesn’t have any strength to refuse it.

" But , why must be me ?? I .. I dont understand.. "

" I dont know either.. maybe you have something special which make my family include my dad trust you that much.. "

" Hmm... "

" I understand , I am very selfish only thinking of my happiness.. but.. "

" Ok , I'll help you.. "

" Jjinja?? Thanks Victoria.. "

 

 

The sweet melody from ‘ I Think About You’ humming from the practice room , Nichkhun and Victoria move smoothly and elegant but , later song change into JYP’s Elevator which brings them into passionate and dynamic atmosphere. Gayo Daejun is 2 weeks to go , so they begin to work harder with their dance. With sweat drown over their body and heavy breathing , they sit listen to Mrs Helena correction.

 

“ You guys did a good job so far , I hope you can do this even better on the real stage “ Mr Helena praises both of them. Nichkhun and Victoria exchange glance which makes Mrs Helena secretly smile watch them.. “ I give you 30 minutes rest , then we going to practice the acrobatic move then.. Take your time.. “ She said as leave both while giggling watch how awkward both during practice but she didn’t  bother to asked.

 

Victoria bit her lower lip while rested her chin on her bended knee. She doesn’t know how to react after last night , Nichkhun also the same. Since morning when they arrive at the practice room , “ Anyeong Haseyo ! is the only sentence they said to each other.  Nichkhun exhaling “ I am going to get cool drink downstairs , want some ?” He said hesitantly. Her sight reach his face then only nodded . “Ok , wait a

moment !” He said before walk toward the door. Few minutes later, Nichkhun appears with plastic bag in his left hand. He joins her to sit on the dance floor , handing a bottle of cold green tea. " Your favorite.. "  “ Gumawo.. But how could you know ?“ " I saw you bought it almost everyday.. "

“ Hmm.. Victoria.. Are you free tonight ?” Oh my god what is it now ? Why he suddenly ask her schedule? Victoria feels her heart jump crazily “ Hm.. I think so , what’s the matter ?” He gulp his cola , seem he hesitate to do this. “ I want to buy a present for someone, but I really don’t know what I should give her maybe you can help me ?” Suddenly she drop her head in disappointment knowing that he asked her to do so cause he want to buy something for another girl , ‘wake up Victoria! What do you expected ? a date ? come on, don’t being over confidence just because of last nigh !!’ she said to herself. Don’t get any response from her then he said “ If you willing , I’ll pick up you at 5 ..” “ Ok , I’ll see you at 5”

 

 

It’s still 3.40 pm but Victoria is busy with tons cloth and dresses inside her room, normally she didn’t too care about her appearance when she hangout with her friends or others but today is very special she thought. Aunty Yayin frown when see cloths scattered around her bed , “Do you want to attend a party dear?” Victoria surprise by her aunt appearance “No , just want to help my friend to buy a present !” “Really?” Aunty Yayin asked curiously then pick a simple soft blue dress “ I think it’s cute , isn’t it ?”

Soft blue dress which very match with her milky skin and flat shoes makes she looks fresh and chick. Now she already waiting for Nichkhun in the living room while sometimes check her appearance on the mirror , “Don’t worry , my angel as always looks beautiful” Aunty Yayin surprised her, then she only smile weekly knowing that her aunt is monitoring her from her seat. Then the door bell rings makes Aunty Yayin change her sight from Victoria to the door.

 

Brown hair guy welcome Aunty yayin when she open the door, “Anyeong Haseyo !” that tall and handsome guy said smiling at her. “ Anyeong Haseyo !” “I am Victoria’s friend, is she inside ?” He asked politely. “ Yes, please come inside !” Nichkhun follow Aunty Yayin and find Victoria is siting on the sofa already waiting for him. “ Oppa.. “ She said awkwardly when saw him with Aunty. “Please take a seat , wanna some drink ?” Victoria said. “ Let me do it, just stay with him !” Aunty Yayin interrupt her then walk toward kitchen. “The street is too crowded, so I am little late !” He said when reach the sofa. “ Nope , it’s only 5 minutes !” Victoria look at her white watch. “ Where is Hangkyung ?” “He went to somewhere with Uncle Kim”  She said playing with the tip of her dress. Awkwardness comes again then Auty Yayin comes with two glass of apple juice. “ Gumawo yo.. aunty ..” Nichkhun said. “ Oh , he is Nichkhun , friend of me and also Hangkyung oppa !” Victoria introduce him. “Nice to meet you Nichkhun , I am Victoria’s aunt and Hangkyung’s mom.” “Nice to meet you too Aunty , anyway I would like to ask for your permission to bring Victoria with me, I will bring her home at 8. “ “No problem , Qian already told me.” “ Thanks Aunty , are you ready Victoria ?” Nichkhun gaze at him and she just nod. “ Please take care of her Nichkhun !” “Of course !” Then aunty Yayin gives her a hug and kiss on her cheek which makes Nichkhun admired how warm this family. “ Take care dear !” “Yup aunty !” Victoria smile cutely.

 

They enter a boutique, exactly the famous and expensive one. “May I know what color she likes ?” Victoria asked Nichkhun while they are walking between many racks of bag. “She likes pink !” “She might very feminine since she likes pink !” “That’s right , she is very feminine.” Nichkhun looks at Victoria with a smile. “Does she means Tiffany?” Victoria thought while focusing look at some bag , and after more than one hour searching for suitable one finally pick a pink bag with some little diamond “ What about this ? simple but elegant ?” Nichkhun looks at that handbag “ Ok , we’ll take it !” He said to an attendant. “ Wait a minutes , !” He said to receive a call , while waiting for Nichkhun’s return she continue to do her ‘eye shopping’. She stops when a pair of purple shoes catch her attention. When she look at the price tag “Omo, I will lost my money for two month if I bring you home !” She put the shoes on the rack again. When she about to turn back , she gasp cause Nichkhun already infront of her and her heart beats really fast when their face separate only by few inch. “already ?” she said as she move her body away , suddenly she feels her face burning. “It’s all about pink !” Victoria said noticing a pink wallet in his grip but Nichkhun only smile.

 

______________________________

 

“Ya !! What do you thing you are doing ?”   Victoria shouts and give a sharp gaze to a girl in front of her right now , Kwon Yuri.

“ I am doing what should I do , Miss Song !” She smirk while walking around Victoria , tangle both her hand on her chest. Victoria looks at herself , she is sodden by the water that Yuri splash on her face.

“What’s your problem ?” Victoria try to calm down

 “ Stupid !! I said to you to stay away from my prince , but you keep seducing him , you !!”

 “Who is stupid here ? How many times I have said that I never steal your prince !! I think you should go to a doctor to check if there is problem with your ears !!” Victoria got her confidence.

“ What ? Do you know who are you talking with ?”

“ Huh , who’s care ?” Hears what just Victoria said , Yuri’s hand fly to slap Victoria’s cheek but someone’s hand stop her to do so.

 “ Ya !! How dare you try to touch her , Miss Kwon . “ Hangkyung said as he let go Yuri’s hand. Hangkyung then look at Victoria ,

 “ Gwaencana ?” Victoria just smiley .

“ Mark my words , Victoria Song !” Yuri said before left.

 

 

Hangkyung pulls Victoria wrist , guides her to sit on the wood bench nearby.

“ Did I told you to keep your distance with him ?” Hangkyung said as he look straight to Victoria’s eyes.

 “ What do you means oppa?” Victoria gives him a puzzle look , doesn’t got what he said.

“ Nichkhun !”

 “ Mwo ? You means I.. I try to approach him?” Hangkyung then show her a picture at his mobile

“ What’s it ?”

She says pointed at a sentence written  “NICHKHUN DATES VICTORIA SONG” and a picture of them in the Boutique last night. Who is the person behind this?

“ Where did you.. “ Victoria couldn’t continue her word

“ All student received this picture !” Hangkyung once again gives her a sharp gaze.

“ Who’s did it ?”

“Qianie , why don’t you just do what I have said , keep distance from him !”

 “ Hey , I ever never think to stay close to him. You know ? All of this picture cant prove anything. There is nothing between us , it just.. it just.. ?”

“Why didn’t you tell me about your stupid agreement with him before ?”

“ How.. how.. do you know ?”

“He told me last night when he brought you home..”

“Listen , it’s a misunderstanding at first ! I also didn’t want to but.. I only want to help him“

“ I know.. Can you imagine what the consequence of it ? What happened just now just a beginning, I don’t know what will happens next cause Yuri and others wont lost you easily !”

“ Do you think I am afraid of them ?”

“ Qian.. do you know how worry I am ?” He grab her palm and look into her eyes , Victoria can feels his worry toward her so she give him her usual smile

“ I know , very know.. I am strongtoria.. aren’t I ?” She said in joking tone

“ I know Yuri very well, she will do everything to get what she wants. I can’t imagine if she do something bad to you Qian.. “

 

 

 

 

Hayyy guys... sorry for the hiatus.. I was very busy lately so I have no time to update any sooner..
I hope you like this chapter.. I write it during my free time ... Dont forget to subscribe , upvote and comment al least.. so when you comment I'll know what you guys think about this story ,, then I'll know what should I do on the next chapter... Love you very muccccccccchhhhhhhhhhh <3