Heartbeat

If This Was a Movie

 

Watching him dabbing cold cream to erase her cramp with no word escaped from his throat, she remains silent since she doesn’t know either what she suppose to say. Actually this time she suppose to be mad and shout to him in order to expose her anger cause what happened to her today was his fault , yeah.. didn’t he admit it before? Its true though. Yuri and those damned girls bullied her because of him.. Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul.. Their Thai prince , at least they addressed him that way although she never heard Nichkhun call himself that way. She really curious what makes Yuri and others crazy over him so they would get rid all girl who try to get closer toward him include her. Victoria is sink deep into her own though unrealize that she examines a figure infront of her eyes right know, blonde hair , high nose and clear skin even if she couldn’t see his face clearly cause he drop his head , his handsome figure is undeniable , Isnt it ? Comparing with Princes of Great Britain, she believe that Queen Elizabeth couldn’t deny Nichkhun even more attractive than Prince Harry or William. Hey Qian.. !! Shouldn’t you suppose to angry and blame him? What’s going onto you?

“Why do you look at me with that kind of gaze?”

Nichkhun said as he smile watching her blank expression.

“Huh.. !”

that word only could come out from ,

“Did you finally realize how handsome I am now.. “ He and soon her face turned red.

“ What ? over self confidence.. “ She try to deny it to save her woman pride.

“ Qian.. what are you doing ? Did he caught that I am admiring him right now ? You idiot Qian !!!” She said blaming herself for being such as an idiot in front of this guy but actually he found it very cute.

 

Thanks god, before she could act more stupid, Nichkhun excuse to receive a call makes she exhale in relief.

“ How was that Junho?”

She could hear his voice clearly even if he speak with not too loud tone.

“Huh.. Yuri ?really ?”

Victoria directly turn her sight to Nichkhun who stand near the kitchen.

“Is it possible to her did it alone.. I means she seem couldn’t even defend herself.. check it again who came out from the toilet before Fei from the other CCTV!”

Victoria bit her lower lip wonder if they are talking about today’s accident.

“ SNSD ? are you sure? how many of them?”

So those girls are SNSD ? Who are them actually ? Victoria questioning herself, one more thing she doesn’t know about SDA. “Ok.. I’ll handle this later anyway thanks for your help.. sorry for make you stay in collage till now.. You can eat untill vomit tomorrow .. on my treat !!” He said before end the call.

 

 

“Did you try to find it out?” She said hesitantly after Nichkhun kneeling to continue what he did before.

“Hmm.. I guess so? I should have.. Shouldn’t I ?” He lift up his head to face her.

“Hmmm.. may I ask you a favor ?” She said makes Nichkhun’s hand removed from her leg

“Sure , as long as I can.. “ His voice as calm as usual.

“Hmm.. could you please don’t tell Hangkyung oppa about this.. he might be worry then.. “ Honestly she doesn’t let Hangkyung know this not only because he might worry and more protective  but the worst thing might come , Hangkyung will punch Nichkhun after give some ‘lesson’ for Yuri. No..!! He cant !! Victoria shook her head as those scary scene pass her mind.

“Why.. ?”

“Pleaseeeeee.. it will getting worse.. “ Her puppy eyes shoot Nichkhun sight ,

“As you wish.. “ He nodded.

 

Victoria wonder where he learned how to message the cramp muscle, those painful leg before dancing happily In the way to her house. “Hey.. If you keep dancing like that I swear tomorrow you cant get up from your bed.. “ She smile and TurtleToria walks carefully “Like this.. ?” she said in playful tone  which receive a laugh from Nichkhun. “This girl.. “ he whisper looking at her cheerful figure from behind. “Oucchh.. !” Victoria step on a small sharp stone made her foot covered by a thin sneakers feel a little pain. Instead to take off the stone from her sneakers she lost her balance but Nichkhun in one swift motion hold her from falling to the ground. His muscled arm hold her waist sturdily .Victoria froze at moment her face only few inch from his, the time stops and feel her heart beat faster, almost come out from her chest so did Nichkhun who could feel his ears turn red. Normally his ears didn’t turned red that easy.. only now when their eyes stringed, with only small distance separated them enough to feel each other heartbeat . “Huh.. !” Victoria said as she distance her body and awkwardly smile “Kumawo – yo.. “ before Nichkhun could answer it she turn away too embarrass to see his face.

 

After few times press the bell’s ring , Aunty Yayin appear behind the door with a surprised face seeing both of them.

“Anyeong haseyo ajjuma.. “ Nichkhun greet her politely.

“ Ah anyeong haseyo Nichkhun.. Qianie my dear.. what happened to your cloth ?” she look at her from head to toes , as she remember this morning she left with jeans and Tshirt but now come back with oversize shirt and short pants.

“Hmm.. my friend incidentally spilled water on my Tshirt.. and.. this.. I borrow his..” She glance at Nichkhun.

“ Oh.. is that so , anyway thanks so much Nichkhun for look after my qianie..” Aunty Yayin reach Victoria arms and brush her shoulder

“You must felt cold dear.. “ Aunty Yayin removes blowed hair from Victoria’s face then brush her cold palm makes it warmer. Nichkhun look at them with envy eyes, knowing how lucky she is raised with loves and cares in this warm family, not like him alone and careless.

“ Khun.. neomu kamsaheyo! To repay your kindness I hope you can come the day after tomorrow for dinner with my family.. “

“Sure I will.. “ He said while exchange glance with Victoria.

“ I should go now.. it already late Victoria should rest though.. “ He bid goodbye to both woman.

“Oppa.. !” He turned away heard she call out his name.

“Ne..”

“Neomu kamsaheyo.. chongmal..” she said as she wave her hand until he reach his car.

 

Sending Victoria home safely, he clean up the things ever since he moved to this house he used to do everything by himself and he did enjoy it rather than stay in his Mansion which everything will settle up by his maid. Put the cramp cream on the medical box, he walk toward the bathroom to put the wet towel. The torn cloth near the bath tube catch his attention, move his bare foot closer “ sorry.. I promise to not let it happen anymore “ as he grab a hanger and place the cloth on it before close the door and walk toward upstairs. Lay his back on the soft mattress , with eyes closed tight he move his hand to her chest, feel his heart beating crazily.. “This heartbeat.. could you listen it..” later he found himself smiling in his dream.

 

 

 

New chapter for you guys.. I am sorry cause I think i am less inspiration lately... forgive me.. huhuhu

Well.. thanks for reading my story :)