Serious Warning

If This Was a Movie

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Hey , look !! look !!! Snsd is here !!” whispers a guy to his friend and in few second all eyes inside the Cafetaria focus on 9 girls who just entering the room. “Waa.. jjinja yeoposeyo.. !!” a guy shook his head cant believe 9 beautiful creatures are in front of his eyes. Yoona , Seohyun , Hyohyun , Sooyeong , Sunny , Jessica , Taeyeon , Yuri and Tiffany are who they talking about , girls generation or known as Snsd. This group might we call one of the most influence and powerful girl group in Seoul Dance Academy. Their y and man heartbreaking image put them often on the top chart of music bank , Seoul Dance Academy monthly music event. All student available to perform on Music bank as a group or solo randomly , then people would votes who performed those month. This system arranged by Mr Lee Junshi in order to prepare the students before their debut after graduate from this collage , so they would familiar with entertainment industry system later.

 

~

 

“Soehyun –ah.. have you finish our music instrument for next week performance ?” Tiffany asked their magnae , Seohyun who busy with her sweet potato chips. “ Ne Unni.. but I’ll ask Yonghwa oppa opinion first , so he can add more effect in our song.” “Yeah , Yonghwa is a great composer !! our song Run Devil Run was on the top chart last month..” Jessica compliment which makes Seohyun gaze at her skeptically. “Come on !! I’m not going to approach him, Guguma.. I already have Heechul” then receive a smile from her magnae. “Well Tiff , how’s your Nichkhun ?” Taeyeon change the topic . “Well..He is..” before she could finish her sentence Yuri interrupt “Unni.. what do you means by saying ‘your Nichkhun’ ?” She press her tone on the 2 last words. “Wheyo ?” “Yeah , people would assumed that he is hers but as we know Khun considered her only as a friend!! Remember that.” Yuri try to make everything clear. She really dislike when people assumed them as a couple. Yuri already has a crash on Nichkhun at the first time they enter this school. She did everything to approach him but got no responses. She will get rid every woman who try to approach him include her group member , Tiffany. “It’s better than considered as nothing .” Tiffany defended. “Yaa.. Tiffany Hwang !!” Yuri yells.

 

“Hey girls !! enough talking about those Thai !! You both , could please stop arguing because of him!!” Sooyeong try to calm the hot tense. “ By the way, how’s those Chinese girl , Victoria?” Sunny asked and draw another attention. Previously they had talking about this girl especially when she seems try to get closer to Nichkhun. “Well.. don’t call me Yuri if I cant handle it.. “ Yuri said in victory , remember again the scene she gave her a lesson that day. Victoria’tears , scream , and scares was her glory. This just a warning , if she keep approaching Nichkhun she will give her another worse lesson.

 

~

 

Mrs Suquan get out from the car with a serious face , follow by Cherleen who looks worry watch her Grandma’s attitude. Last night she unintentionally found out about what happened to Victoria. That was when Cherleen who are in a ‘getting closer’ relationship with Junho were talking about his collage daily life and without realized Junho brought up the matter about Victoria. Actually he already promised to Khun , not to let anyone knows about this , but when you with someone you like off course your mouth would cant stop talking , try to talk any longer with uncountable topic , no secret could be hide include this.

Cherleen nervously chasing up after her Grandma enter the Seoul Dance Academy , where she though she belong to after graduate from high school, chasing her dream to be a great dancer. Looking in awe around the most famous art collage among Korea , she doesn’t realize lost her grandma , she let a heavy sigh before rushing to find her. What should she do now? She has no idea about this place for it's the first time to be here. “Excuse me, did you see an old woman around here?” Cherleen ask to a tall figure man leaning on the wall reading a magazine , “Well , there are lot if you go to the professor room over there.. “ Oh god ! what kind of joke this guy talking about , did he know how rush she is right now. “Well , nice joke.. thanks for your kindness sir !” Cherleen gives him a bitter smile and leave that annoying guy. “Hey wait !! You aren’t student here , are you?” Cherleen exhaling and turn her body to face him , cant he understand her condition right now ? she just need “YES OR NOW” answer but why did he make the situation more complicated. “Please take care of your won business sir.. “ she said firmly and only receive a chuckle from him.

 

“You’ll never find her if you ask people with those sentence ,old woman? Was that too general ? you should have mention how does she look like or at least show me her picture.. “ Cherleen roll her eyes in annoying then let him see her grandma “ Here is she .. “ those guy lean forward to capture the image that she try to find , “ Umm.. I think I met her near the Cafetaria before.. “ he looks little bit doubting his memory. “ Really , then could you please guide me there.. “

“ Here.. “ he when they arrive in front of the cafetaria. “ Thanks so much.. and sorry for my rude attitude just now.. “ Cherleen regreted her action , “ No problem.. “ “ May I know your name?”At least she should have know his name for he help her to find the Cafetaria. “Changmin.. “ he said with a warm smile while stretch out his hand for handshake “Cherleen.. “ After Changmin left she enter the Cafetaria herself , thanks god this place isn’t crowded at this time only a group of girl sit circling the oval table and an old woman who seem step closer to them.. wait ! that old woman is Mrs Suquan , her grandmother.

 

“ Anhe, wait !” Cherleen said with pretty loud voice makes everyone inside there look at her include her grandma. Few meter more from the girls table , Cherleen manage to grab Mrs Suquan arm from moving. Most of the girl give disgusted look at two stranger in front of them but not Tiffany who directly stand up after recognize them,

“Cherleen , grandma? What are you doing here?”

“Hi Tiff..

Cherleen smile awkwardly while Mrs Suquan still in her serious face. Tiffany leaves her seat and hurry giving Cherleen an ‘I miss You’ hug but her smile disappear at moment Mrs Suquan step backward avoid her hug.

“Guys.. this is Nichkhun’s grandma and sister Cherleen.. !” right after Tiffany revealed their identity , Yuri the most excited person without warning let go Tiffany’s hand from Cherleen’s arm, again Cherleen get another unexpected hug.

“Anyeong hasimnika grandma.. I’m Kwon Yuri Khun’s girl friend..” She said confidently, for others surprise different from his action toward Tiffany

“Oh you are Yuri , Khun’s girl friend..” this time Mrs Suquan smile brightly even wider her arm for a hug. Cherleen even more confuse by her grandma’s attitude, didn’t she really like Victoria but why did she welcome Yuri nicely? On whose side actually she stand for? But later her question answered, after release the hug , surprisingly Mrs Suquan takes a glass of juice on the table and splash Yuri’s face.

“Noo.. !!”

The rest of people inside popeyed by her action. She hug Yuri just now but in few minutes she being rude toward her , what’s actually going on here? Yuri wipes the juice over her face with dropped jaw couldn’t believe what happened in blink of eyes.

“How is it feel?” Mrs Suquan smirk look at her surprised face.

“Grandma.. what are you doing?” Yuri ask for she doesn’t get her words.

“Don’t pretend innocent ! actually it couldn’t compare with what you have done to my grand daughter in law to be !!” What the hell this old woman trying to say , Yuri’s blood boil up to her head but reminds calm knowing this damn ‘graved to be old woman’ is her prince grandmother whom she suppose to looks good at.

“How dare you did it to Victoria.. huh ?” once again Mrs Suquan success makes all people drop their jaw except Cherleen , who just smile ear to ear.

 

“ What Victoria? Your grand daughter in law? What an awkward joke that is.. “ Yuri let out a chuckle cant believe what just she heard. Tiffany look at Cherleen hoping she will clarify this appal news, Cherleen gives her a full smile enough to confirm her though.

“You are the one who was joking , claiming my grandson.. You shameless woman.. !!” Yuri seem lost his limit at moment she address her that way , watching her dark face Sunny and Taeyeon hold onto Yuri cause her anger could explode anytime.

“Anhe , enough!” Cherleen stop Mrs Suquan from making the situation become worse.

“ I am not finish with her yet.. “

“No, lets get out please..” Cherleen begging

“Alright , but remember if you or other try to touch my Victoria again.. you’ll see then !!” Mrs Suquan warn them before left the room.

 

~

 

“Anne.. you are so cool.. !!” Cherleen gives her double thumb, “ It isn’t enough lesson for such as a shameless girl like her.. poor Victoria.. She must be hurt so much.. “ Her dark face soften remembering about Victoria. “I’ll beat Khun up if he couldn’t protect her next time..” “Should we visit her ? plus I really miss Vic unni !!!” Cherleen sparking off an idea later their car heading to Saramdong.

 

“Are you sure , this is her house !” Cherleen ask her grandma inside the car , now there are in front of Victoria house , the address told by Mr Jung Horvejkul family’s personal assistant. “Well , lets take a look to confirm it!”Mrs Suquan loosen her seat belt and get out from the car. “Kajaaaa.. !!!” Cherleen hold her grandma’s arm and walk toward house. Cherleen stop her step , Mrs Suquan lift up her face to look at her taller granddaughter “Why?” Mrs Suquan squash her hand then Cherleen pointed at the red Ferrari parked next to the gate. “Huh.. Is that Khun’s car?” “Hmm.. wait !” Cherleen grab her her mobile and dials her khun’s number.

 “Hello?”

 “What’s the matter?”

 “Where are you khun?”

 “In Saramdong.. why?”

“I just.. hmm.. just want to ask you if you can join me and Annhe having dinner outside.. “

“I’d love to but I am in my friend house now.. maybe next time ok ?”

“Is your friend that important than us?”

“I am in Victoria house.. I am invited “

Heard that he really inside her house makes Cherleen and Mrs Suquan giggle in excitement. Finally Nichkhun makes a first move to approach her, it’s a progress for both relationship.

“ Oh.. if that so, then have a good dinner timeee.. send my regards for Unni and family.. bye !!!”

“High five !!!” She said to her grandma before comeback to their car, let both of them spend their time together and they already waiting for a good news later.

 

 

 

 

New chapter for you guys ?? how was it ?? dont forget to subscribe , vote at least leave a comment ok !! Thanks for your support and loves.. and this picture credit to its owner.. hihihihihii.. or anyone else want to help me for making the poster ?? Well , happy reading all !!! ^_^    

 

With loves.

Maiy babo