Chapter 09_Thoughts are kept inside;

she's mine. [updating]

«Trust is something that comes with time. Time is something none of us have.»

Jongup decided to hug Junyung back, he shouldn’t get suspicious about any of this other ways, the plan would be nothing but another failed mission. ''You don't know how much I've missed you bro' '' Junyung mumbled, rubbing Jongup’s back as if he was someone he truly missed. None of them knew the other was faking, well, you and Jongup knew up to a certain point, they have never been friends to start with…

'That sounds so cheesy' you though to yourself, rolling your eyes and mentally facepalming at the scene in front of you. How could someone be so fake? ''Ye, I missed you too bro' '' Jongup said, blinking a few times realizing what he said. '' Even if I don't remember who you are...'' he tried to corrcet the situation. Junyung smirked. ''Should I take you home?'' Junyung asked, pulling away from Jongup and looking at you both with a question look, frowning slightly.

Jongup suddenly got nervous, what should he do now? ''A-ani, jagiya, let's go. We need to go to the hospital, remember?'' You said grabbing Jongup's hand and walking away bringing him along. Junyung stayed behind, shaking his head. He was not someone easy to fool, he knew something didn’t make sence, but he didn’t knew what that was. When you saw that both of you were far enough from Junyung, you stopped and looked at Jongup, in his eyes. ''Let's stop this now. I'll break up with Himchan.'' You said the last phrase in a lower tone, not wanting to do it. You knew you’d hurt him and yourself but at least everything else would stop being so troublesome and you wouldn’t have to act nor to get in trouble and in the worst of the situations, you’d be the one who got hurt, not Jongup or Himchan.

''DON'T... I mean... you can't. Be strong.'' He touched your shoulder, pulling away quickly and rubbing his nape slowly, feeling a bit embarrassed. You looked away. '' I can't, Jongup, I just can't. Look at this freaking stupid situation. He's in danger. I know Junyung too well...'' suddenly, a tear rolled down your cheek. Jongup caught it and shook his head, wiping your tear away and smiling slightly, in a failed attempt to make you feel better.

''I'm here for you. Just don't give up okay?'' He said getting closer to you, searching for a hug which was immediately given to him. You closed your eyes as you felt his hands on your back, rubbing it gently, up and down just like as if you were a baby. You hugged him back and your chin rested on his shoulder. You felt comfortable, Jongup was someone you knew you could trust, something like a brother to you.

''You need to be strong for the both of you. I know you can stand up, and remember, you aren't alone. I'm here with you'' He said pushing you lightly so he could look at your face. His smile came once again to his lips and his eyes closed slightly, he was eye smiling. You nodded. ''I don't want you do give up on something that makes you happy. Don't get angry at me because I'm saying this, just keep fighting. It's not fun when you give up. We will find a way to make things work out.'' He said smiling. For some reason you knew you could trust Jongup’s words without thinking twice. He was pretty good at cheering people up, especially you.

''We have to have a plan...'' you tapped your chin, looking at him as you thought. You were once again serious and so was Jongup who looked around, trying to find any source of inspiration. He rubbed his nape slowly and softly as he saw the dark clouds on the sky. ''I know. Let's just stay away from Himchan's house. If he calls you, don't pick up. If you see him, avoid him. We need to keep him away from Junyung, the only way to make Junyung believe you aren't dating Himchan anymore is ignoring him. He HAS to think that WE are dating.'' He cleared out the question that no one had ever had. It was already obvious his plan was that. For some reason, you thought he wasn’t only pretending, he wanted this. Not as much as Junyung though. And he did, he wanted to get closer to you but he didn’t want to hurt you in any kind of way, you knew that very well and he wouldn’t ever betray one of his friends.

''Okay, I'll try my best.'' You nodded your head, smiling at him, as if giving him some more support, making his effort seem much more helpful than it already was. 'Sorry Himchan' you thought, looking at the sky, the dark afternoon sky. Jongup grabbed your hand and walked to your house with you, making you come back to reality, the reality you didn’t want to live in at all.

''Pack your things. I'll talk with B.A.P. members and, remember, avoid Himchan.'' He told you as he picked up a few things and a backpack, the one he always had with him. You nodded and went inside your room to pack your things, the basics this is. Jongup reached out for his phone which was on his pocket and started typing a message to Yongguk.

«Yongguk hyung, I'm fine. Try to distract Himchan. I'll talk to you later, only the two of us. We have some things to talk about. I'll have a conversation with the other members; just keep Himchan away for one hour. » Jongup sent Yongguk that message, looking around as he waited for you. This kid was a little genius.

The bad thing was that, Himchan read it instead of Yongguk. Yongguk wasn't at home and he left his phone behind. Since Yongguk and Himchan were best friends there wasn’t much to be afraid of. To tell the truth, both knew very much each other. Yongguk didn’t like people touching his stuff without permission though, even Himchan.

Himchan's eyes widen when he read the message. He rapidly deleted the message so it wouldn't reach Yongguk, why should Himchan be away? Did something happen? This was just very strange, especially when Jongup was close with Himchan.

When Yongguk came back, Himchan was at the kitchen eating something. Himchan was thinking to himself, as if in his own little world, not noticing Yongguk had arrived. He looked at the counter and hummed a song, just then, the front door closed and a slight ‘bang’ was heard. He knew Yongguk was there, quickly, he cleaned the kitchen, to keep him distracted with something else so he wouldn’t feel guilty at all for deleting the message or even to stop him from saying the truth. He knew he’d be in a big trouble if Yongguk found out.

''Want some hyung?'' He asked showing ramen to Yongguk, it was his favorite food, Yongguk wouldn’t say no… Right? ''Sure'' He said, smiling. As Himchan thought, Yongguk could never refuse a bowl of ramen. Carefully, Himchan served the ramen to Yongguk, smiling a bit at him. ''Say, hyung, do you think Jongup's fine?'' he asked, looking at Yongguk as he put the bowl right in front of him. '' I don't know? Let's hope so, why?'' Yongguk was confused with the sudden question but shrugged his shoulders, taking the bowl and the chopsticks so he could start eating. He flashed Himchan his gummy smile. Meaning, he was very happy.

''Nothing, I was just asking.'' He nodded his head watching Yongguk carefully to see if he was hiding something. But then, Yongguk was too honest to hide something from him, unless it was something really bad but even if that was the case, Himchan would know. ''Okay, oh by the way, you know, you should stay at home. I guess you're that Jun guy's target...'' said Yongguk, worried with his best friend. He took the bowl with him to the living room and Himchan followed. The living room was slightly dirty, the blanket was on the floor, the tv was , there was food on the floor and so on. ''What about Jinah?'' Himchan frowned, sitting on the couch as he picked up the blanket, hugging it as if he was afraid of something.

''What about her?'' Yongguk blinked, confused. He knew you were fine but Himchan was not so sure, he also missed you a lot. ''I want to see her...'' he pouted, looking at the blanket, his eternal friend which was so comfortable and special to him. You had given him that blanket two years ago. He was always nagging about feeling cold when it came to winter, he had always told you he felt cold at night and that was enough reason for you to buy him a blanket. It was simple, dark blue and warm. Himchan had always kept that blanket as if it was a gold piece. He’d sleep with it and whenever the weather was too cold, he’d bring it along to school so he’d feel warm and comfortable. The man caressed the blanket as he smiled, thinking of you, he remembered the moment he opened the beautiful wrapped box. Just like a small kid, he clapped his hands excited for having another present on Christmas day. Everyone could see he was in love with you by the way he treated the blanket, it’s not like he didn’t have blankets at home but that one was very special. It was the one you gave him. Even his girlfriend knew about it, she knew it wasn’t just a small gift for him, it was the first gift you ever gave him and that was the reason why it was so special.

Yongguk sighed and that was enough to bring Himchan back to the actual time. ''I don't know. It's better if you guys don't see each other for a while.'' He mumbled, knowing Himchan would make a big scene about it; maybe he’d even start shouting. Himchan felt slightly surprised since he’d read the message a while ago, now, everything made sense. Yongguk knew about Jongup’s plan but Himchan didn’t understand anything at all. He felt slightly taken back because he knew Jongup had this tiny crush on you, since you two met. ''I'm going to cry hyung!'' Himchan said, using his hands to express the feelings of sadness he had inside him. Of course Yongguk thought he was kidding at some point but Himchan wasn’t. He really felt bad and he really wanted to cry. ''Be strong. You'll be happy...someday'' the eldest male mumbled the last word so Himchan wouldn’t feel that bad. He knew the day would come but, it was still far from now, very very far from that moment.

Himchan sighed, knowing this could take a long time to be solved, Yongguk was right after all. He had no troubles to worry about, at least when it came to girls… he was single, not that no one wanted to date him or something… he just didn’t want to get into a relationship at all. He was fine with his ramen, he felt happy with it. ''I hope so. I'll get crazy if I stay at home...'' Himchan mumbled, watching the eldest eating the ramen more than happy. For sure, Yongguk felt he was in heaven while eating. ''This will only take a few weeks, don't be afraid. B.A.P. got your back.'' Yongguk winked at Himchan as he flashed his famous gummy smile. ''Thanks'' He replied getting up from the couch, taking the blanket with him. ''No need to thank.'' Yongguk blinked, confused, what was Himchan going to do?

- Updated on the 06.14.2014 -