Chapter 02_You only make a man cry twice.

she's mine. [updating]

« When pain chooses someone, it won't leave until there is no more hope on that person»

Your eyes widen when you saw HimChan there, you couldn't deny, it did bother you the fact he was watching, why? There was no explanatation to it. Quickly, without thinking twicne, your ran to the front door, stopping as you reached Daehyun who was still watching the scene, jaw dropped. He knew both you and him had a not to explain, to Himchan.

''Thank you very much Daehyun and sorry.'' your tone was almost a whisper, as if afraid something else happened. You kissed his cheek and went inside closing the door, after taking your phone with you. Your actions made Daehyun get into a slight trouble, for both, Himchan and Junyung who glared at him as soon as your door click was heard. Still outside, the three guys were looking at each other as if they were lost or something.

''What are you doing here?'' the silence was broken as Himchan, those words were directed to Daehyun, the only person he knew. Junyung was not stupid, he knew about Himchan's crush for you, he smirked, 'this will be easy' he thought to himself, knowing how easy it would be to split the friedship over a girl. Himchan kept a straight face, waiting for Daehyun's answer which came out right after, with a slight fear from his lips ''Hyung. she forgot her phone. I'm walking back now since I gave it to her a while ago.'' he tried to escape from any further questions from Himchan. Himchan simply nodded, knowing his friend wasn't lying to him. There was another question though, who was this other man and what was he doing at your door? That question kept playing on Himchan's mind. Daehyun knew something could happen, he quickly walked back, patting Himchan's shoulder before making his way to his house which was a bit far from there.

Both, Junyung and Himchan glared at each other, the silence was very intimidating and you could even hear the wind. Himchan decided to cut it, making it end with one of the questions that were still playing non stop on his mind ''Who are you?'' his eyes scaned the tall guy who was no other than Junyung. Junyung smirked at the question. He knew you had made a few friends but he also knew you wouldn't trust them your life just like that. Therefore, without any kind of hesitation, he said ''Jinah's boyfriend.'', of course most of your secrets were still kept with you only and since you never spoke about boys with Himchan, he gulped and believed Junyung's words. Junyung looket at the bouquet Himchan had just picked up. ''Oh, is that so? '' Himchan mumbled, feeling a bit sad about it. As usual, Himchan showed a dorky smile, not wanting to tell his 'rival' how bad he was feeling at the moment. For him, it was something compared to the sky falling down on him. 

''Yep, what are that flowers for?'' Junyung kept the smirk on his lips. Nodding his head and with his arms crossed, he took a step foreward, walking near Himchan ''were those for my girlfriend??'' he asked, not feeling offended at all, simply walking round Himchan. The click that his shoes made, was very irritating, he was trying to get Himchan mad, and damn, he was doing it. How? No one knows. He had this incredible power of making people angry without even trying. ''Those are pretty anyways'' he finished, touching the flowers.

''I... you know... mother, anyways, I'm Himchan, K-Kim Himchan, it's nice to meet you'' Himchan nervously looked at the bouquet, extending his hand after for a handshake. Himchan bit his bottom lip at such a lie he was telling. Obviously the flowers were for you, he wanted to talk to you but it seemt impossible to do. He lowered his head as Junyung didn't take his hand, he simply stared at Himchan's  hand ''Do I look like I ca- I mean, I'm Hyun JunYung, nice to meet you.'' a crappy smile came to his face, of course he was faking it. He thought for a bit, and it was very good idea, knowing this guy. Maybe he could help later. ''Anyways, are you close with Jinah?'' Junyung asked, looking up at Himchan's face. Himchan showerd a broken smile and took his hand, setting it on his pocket  ''Just a friend and neighbour...'' he mumbled, not daring to look at Junyung.

''I see, well... see you around.'' he nodded his head, satisfied with the answer himchan gave him. Junyung put his hands on his pocket and walked away, leaving Himchan staring at your door, tears rolling down his cheeks. Himchan was a bit too emotional. He sighed, looking down at the bouquet he was holding. 

After a painful night for both, you and Himchan, you woke up at six a.m. with your pillow all wet, you noticed you've been crying even though your sleep. You took a quick glance out of the window, seeing the sun starting to raise 'I'ts morning already' you thought and somehow you were thankful since the time passed by so quickly. You spent most of the time crying so you didn't sleep at all, your head was hurting very much, there were no words to describe the pain you were feeling in your head and heart. You wanted to stay at home but you couldn't, you had a important school work to present. Lazyly, you got up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower and after a few minutes you were ready to go, still sniffing but ready to go. As you walked downstairs, you saw cereals on a bowl right in the midle of the table. You sighed and simply picked up the stuff you needed, such as your keys, phone and backpack. You didn't feel like eating breakfast. As soon as you arrived the school, B.A.P. members greated you.

''Hey Jinah noona~.'' said Zelo with a big smile on his face, in a melodic tone. You remembered the first time you heard that name 'B.A.P.', back at the fist year of High school.

-Flashback-

''Oh~ Jinah-ah~'' said Himchan cheerfully, pulling you to his friends. You blinked, still not used to all this. You frowned a bit, looking at his friends. Himchan quickly took your hand, his eyes were sparkling as he was about to tell you they named the group but Zelo was faster than him ''Noona, we named the group~'' Himchan smacked his head ''sush, i wanna say it!'' he nodded, looking at you who was distracted with Zelo rubbing his head ''jinah-ah~ we named the group, B.A.P.'' he happily told you. You blinked and titled your head ''what does that stand for? Burn All Pigs? Butter And Peas? Black Ate Porks?'' you asked confused, trying to think of names but none sounded well. Himchan facepalmed and shook his head ''no...Best Absolute Perfect'' he pouted, nodding slowly.

-End of the Flashback-

''Hm, morning...'' you replied, passing by him as if you were a zombie. That caught Yongguk's eye. He rose his eyebrow and crossed his arms, shaking his head at the scene. ''Guys, i'll get going'' he told Youngjae and Daehyun before walking somewhere else. You noticed Himchan was not there, which made it a little bit easier. After your reply, Zelo's smile disapeard. ''Is everything okay?'' he asked worried about you, tapping your shoulder and titling his head a bit to the side. You snaped out of your thoughts and looked at him. ''Huh? Oh hello Zelo, good morning, how's everything?'' you smiled a bit at him, finaly waking up from your  thoughts. Daehyung and Youngjae were nowhere to be seen, probably they had walked somewhere inside the school. ''Fine I guess?'' Zelo rose an eyebrow at your strange behaviour '''That's good, sorry I was thinking, so, what's your first class?'' 

''Maths...with you.'' he answered, feeling a bit awkward ''Oh, let's go then, should we?'' Zelo simply nodded his head at your answer. Again, you were lost in thoughts as you both walked to the classroom. Zelo recieved a message from B.A.P. after sending some messages, he turned to you  ''Hey, Jinah, do you know what's up with Himchan? He didn't reply to my messages...'' he poked you, mumbling so the teacher wouldn't hear him. You didn't answer, you simply ignored him, you didn't want to talk about Himchan nor anything else related to him. You rested your head on your hand, looking outside the window, you were thinking about what happened last night. You could remember Himchan's face and you sighed.

''Jinah?'' Zelo asked, poking you again. You blinked and titled your head to look at him ''No, I don't sorry.'' you answered honestly, going back to what you were doing before, nothing. ''Okay, no problem.'' he shrugged and strted paying attention to what the teacher was saying.

Later, when you came back home, Junyung was waiting for you. You ignored him and kept walking. ''JinAh'' ,he called your name grabbing your hand. You didn't turn around. ''Enough drama Junyun, I don't want to go back to you. Please understand that.'' you told him, breaking free from his grip. Not for long though, he pulled you back ''Look here, you're coming back to me wether you want it or not. I didn't came back from America for nothing.'' Junyung shouted at you, making a tear slip down your cheek, you ran away from him before shouting ''you could go back for all i care'' back at him. You didn't want to be in your house at the moment. You decided to visit Yongguk, after all, he listens everything without judging you.

After walking for about twenty minutes, you reached his house, you rang the bell and waited for him to open the door. it didn't take much time, Yongguk came to the door and opened it. You collapsed into his arms, crying ''Ji-jinah?'' His eyes widden, he shook you, trying to make you stand up ''I'm sorry for coming so late oppa. I need someone to talk to.'' you mumbled, wiping your tears away and looking at him. You sobbed, you couldn't hold it anymore. ''Okay...come in.'' he opened the door letting you in, you came in and sat on the couch. ''So, what's it this time?'' Yongguk asked, sitting down on the couch. You sat next to him and explained him everything, stopping a few times whenever you needed to. A few minutes later you saw Himchan coming out of Yongguk's room, that surprised you ''Hi-Himchan?'' you asked shocked by seeing him. He looked at you with his sleepy face. His eyes were full of tears, and red, tired of crying. ''What are you doing here?'' he asked you in a cold tone, looking away ''I...'' you didn't knew what to say and you didn't want to get into trouble nor to make Yongguk get into trouble with Himchan.

''She just needed to give me something, right Jinah?'' Yongguk said smiling, saving you from Himchan's question. Himchan was no stupid, he noticed your tears and sighed  ''Then why is she crying?'' he asked, crossing his arms and looking at Yongguk, facing him. He knew he was lieing but he wanted the truth and that was something Yongguk was not able to tell. ''I'm not...'', it was your turn to save Yongguk from Hmichan. Himchan rolled his eyes at your answer, scoffing at how obvious the lie was. You got up and you were ready to leave, when Himchan held your wrist, pulling you back. ''Jinah, you only make a man cry twice.'' you heard Himchan say before you leave. Quickly, you said goodbye to Yongguk and run out, leaving the two guys starting at each other.

 

- updated on 04.18.2014 -