Chapter 11_Your eyes say it all, such a trouble;

she's mine. [updating]

«Courage is something that not everyone has. In fact, no one has courage at all»

At the skate park, Zelo was trying to relax a little bit. Even though everyone was busy and worried about you and Himchan, they needed to take a break once in a while, other ways, none of them would be focused on their work and all of them would be very tired and sighing all the time. ''Hey, hyung... do you know what to do now?'' Zelo asked Youngjae, feeling slightly bored of his skateboard. Zelo really loved skateboarding but for some unknown reason, today, was just not one of those awesome days he wanted to spend skating. ''I don't know, I want to relax a little bit. We're going to have some tiring days...'' Youngjae affirmed, sighing softly as he closed his eyes and leaned his head back on the bench. He was right, even for a genius, the days would be difficult, there was a lot to think about and there were a few things where they needed to work before starting to set their plans. Then, everything needed to be reviewed to see if there was anything wrong. Even the smallest detail could make their plan seem useless and ruin it. ''I guess...'' mumbled Daehyun who was sitting next to Youngjae on a bench. His head was somewhere between resting and cheesecake. Maybe that helped him relaxing instead of being 24/7 thinking of the troubles they had to go through.

After a few more minutes, Zelo decided to pick his skateboard up, there was nothing interesting to do, and therefore, he was skating, having fun by himself.

''Aish, this is so boring.'' Youngjae said getting up, feeling somehow upset for having nothing to do. His brain said this was not productive, even if it was known as resting. He had to be doing something to get his mind active. ''Ye. Zelo-ah, let's go somewhere else!'' Daehyun informed, sighing as he got up. He rubbed his temple, his head was hurting a bit. He wanted to go somewhere calm and peaceful. ''You can go hyungs; I'll stay a little longer!!'' Zelo yelled to his hyungs who were already a bit far from him. Youngjae and Daehyun nodded. They walked somewhere, probably to a bakery so Daehyun could buy the so wished cheesecake. Zelo waited until he couldn't see their heads to run to the opposite direction, with a smile across his lips. While he was running, he bumped into Junyung, not knowing who he was, he bowed quickly to him. ''Oh, mian hyung. I'm in a hurry, I'm so sorry!'' He apologized while running away from Junyung. ''No problem..m..'' Junyung blinked, shrugging his should lightly after and kept walking. Good thing he didn’t knew Zelo also, other ways; this would be a big trouble.

Some minutes later, Zelo was trying to catch his breath. He arrived a place and smiled to himself, in spite of being tired, he was happy. ''M-mian noona. I'm late. My hyungs are so annoying.'' Zelo pouted cutely, looking at the girl right in front of him, the girl chuckled and poked his pout gently. ''No problem Junhong-yah~'' A beautiful and cute girl said to him. ''And I'm not your noona. Remember? You're my oppa~'' she happily remembered him, pecking his cheek gently. The girl had just arrived anyways. ''Ani, we were born on the same day so...'' he rubbed his nape, feeling a bit embarrassed. His cheeks got a bit red and the girl chuckled seeing what was happening ''Okay okay oppa~'' she told him, humming slightly. He smiled at her and grabbed her hand. Zelo was a little bit taller than the girl. Both of them smiled at each other. ''Want to ride?'' Zelo pointed at his skateboard, happy with the situation.

''I don't know... I'm afraid to fall...'' she told him, frowning a bit, that answer satisfied Zelo ''I'll help you~'' he immediately said to her, grinning. She nodded and he smiled again, his smiles were completely wide and honest whenever he was around this girl. The obvious reason for it was, he was in love with this girl. ''Okay so... want to go to somewhere...special?'' the male asked, smiling as he looked down at his two big hands. ''Where to?'' the female asked, taking Zelo’s hand in hers. The male got a bit surprised and smiled at the female’s actions  ''I don't know~ Somewhere... you can choose~'' He told her, nodding his head slowly. ''I don't know. You can take me wherever you want.'' She answered him, smiling. Zelo quickly nodded his head and chuckled. ''Okay then, let's go!'' He stepped on his skateboard waiting for the girl to join him. The girl was a bit afraid to do so since she had never ride one of those and by what her parents said to her, those were a bit dangerous. Slowly, she also stepped on the skateboard and he made her arms wrap around his waist. The girl leaned her head on his back and blushed; this was so far, the biggest skin ship show they ever had.

As soon as they passed by the skate park, a male voice called out the girl’s name. That voice was no other than Junyung’s, whose existence was known by Zelo. ''Hyumi?'' Junyung called out slightly confused by seeing his sister with someone he ‘didn’t knew’ at all.

The girl, Hyumi, looked at Junyung making Zelo stop, Zelo blinked but he stopped as soon as the girl tugged on his shirt. ''Oppa?'' She said getting out of the skateboard, frowning slightly by seeing her brother there. ''What are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to be at home, in Jeju?'' he asked confused with the girl in front of him. His eyes travelled from her head to her toe, still confused. ''Well... I came here some days ago to rest a little bit. I'm sick of our parents’ discussions.'' She sighed, nodding her head. Since Junyung moved to Seoul, their parents have started arguing a lot for the stupidest things and Hyumi didn’t want to be there listening to their stupid discussions about shoes and stuff like that. She was tired and she decided to take a break. ''Oh... why didn't you call me then?'' the man asked, crossing his arms right in front of his chest, tilting his head slightly at his sister. Zelo was there, just watching the both of them talking, not wanting to interrupt the moment. ''I don't have your number...'' she confessed, nodding her head. She tried calling his last number but no one picked up, that meant Junyung had changed his number, again…

''Who's him?'' Junyung raised his eyebrow at Zelo who was quietly in the back, waiting for Hyumi. ''A-annyeong hyung, I'm Choi Junhong but you may call me Zelo~'' He bowed respectfully, flashing a cute smile to the guy. He didn’t want to sound rude, especially in front of his girlfriend’s family. ''Oh... you were the guy who bumped into me a while ago, aren't you?'' He asked, chuckling a bit. This was one of the sides no one ever saw from Junyung; he was quite playful and funny. Junyung shook his head, telling Zelo it was okay ''Oh...hyung.Ye, main!'' Zelo’s expression turned a bit troubled. He laughed. ''No problem. Anyways, Hyumi, where are you living no-'' his phrase was interrupted by another voice ''Jello~ Where are you?  I have kimichi for you~'' Said Daehyun's voice in a singing tone. Both Youngjae and Daehyun thought Zelo would be hungry by this time. ''Hyung? Omo...'' Zelo panicked, none of them knew Zelo was dating someone and if they did, this might just go wrong. He looked around, trying to find somewhere to hide both, Hyumi and Junyung but he found nowhere. Junyung raised his eyebrow, noticing how nervous Zelo suddenly got.

Youngjae ran when he saw Zelo's head. He started waving his hand at the younger and calling out his name, Zelo sighed knowing he’d have to explain the all situation to his hyungs. Youngjae got closer and closer and found that Zelo wasn't alone. He blinked confused, who were those two? ''Oh...annyeong, may I know who are you?'' Youngjae asked politely, wanting to know who those two were. Just like a curious kid. Hyumi frowned slightly, looking at the guy; he seemed to be very intimidating. ''Junyung…’’ Junhyung said quietly; the guy just fit the description Daehyun had made while they were talking. His eyes widened, seconds later, Daehyun arrived with some drinks and food on his hands. ''Yah, Yoo Youngjae... a little help won't hurt...''  Daehyun shouted to the guy next to me, then he saw Junyung, he tried to stay calm. ''J-Junyung you say?'' Youngjae panicked, looking at Daehyun who was also surprised. They were in big trouble; Junyung now, knew more than he should. He knew Youngjae and Daehyun were involved by the way they were looking at him and he also knew they had something to do with Zelo. Daehyun ran and smacked Youngjae's head. Junyung smirked, he had already another plan and this one, might just go right.

‘What's with him? Who's he? Why are they so nervous?’ Zelo thought, looking at his hyungs and Junyung but quickly shrugged the thinking off his head, maybe they knew each other from somewhere, maybe middle school. Zelo was chatting with Hyumi, letting the three other man stare at each other. Suddenly, in Junyung's head everything made sense. ''Zelo-ah, may I ask you something?'' Junyung asked, looking at the two men in front of him, smirking. Zelo blinked and looked at the man, nodding. ''Do you like my sister?'' the man smirked, still looking at the other two. Zelo’s face quickly turned red ''W-what?'' He asked shocked, was he that obvious?

''Do you like-like her?'' Junyung repeated the question, crossing his arms. The smirk never left his lips. Zelo’s face kept turning red and he slowly nodded. ‘’That’s all I wanted to know’’ Junyung said, smirking one last time at the two guys in front of him before turning his back on them to walk away.

‘If you think I didn't notice who you are... you're wrong. Zelo-ah, you're going to be really usefull for me.’ Junyung thought.

‘I'm watching you... Hyun Junyung... I know what you're trying to do.’ Daehyun thought to himself.

 

- updated on the 06.15.2014-