Chapter 04_Will there ever be an end?

she's mine. [updating]

«Human being is not perfect, that's why you are always apologizing»

You felt sad and bad because of your actions, they were still your friends and they didn't deserve the things you did to them. All of them were woried about you but you simply pushed them away, leaving them behind and not feeling so well and Himchan...well...Himchan was just devasted, no way he would feel better with this. Everytime you took one step ahead to get closer to him, something seemed to make you take two or three steps behind.

'I will start thinking more, I don't want to follow you anymore' You said to your heart while you put your hand on your chest, wanting to hit it hardly, you really felt like that but, you didn't want to hurt yourself. Well, at this point you really didn't care about it anymore but, you had no energy to do so. The night you spent on the park was a bit too heavy, you were still sleepy. Quickly, you went upstairs to take a shower, you needed it. To relax at least.

After taking a shower, you decided not to stay at home, you quickly dressed yourself up and took your keys with you, as you opened your door, you heard a familiar voice, you sighed ''Where are you going?'' the voice asked you. You knew who the person was and you had no patience to talk to him ''It insn't your bussiness...'' you told him, shrugging your shoulders ''Anyways, you know what? Himchan is a bad guy.'' he told you with his signature smirk across his lips ''Mind your life.'' you told him, shrugging again ''he hit my face, can't you see?'' he pointed to his lips, you couldn't deny, there was a bruise but, Himchan couldn't possibly do that, at least not when he was in such a state. He had no strenght to use and he wasn't much of a guy to fight, you knew about that. ''Do i look like I care? Mind letting me pass?'' you said trying to walk away from him, rolling your eyes when you felt his hand on your wrist. He stopped you. You sighed again ''You know... I'm trying to protect you.'' he told you, nodding his head slowly, hoping you would fall for his words once again.

''Yes yes, but your life is your life, my life is my life now let me go.'' again, you coldly said, breaking free from his hands. Junyung shrugged and set his hands on his pockets, watching you walking away 'You have to get disconected from the game Kim Himchan. Jinah, you'll be mine... or should I say....their?' He thought and walked somewhere. You walked to the park, the stars were shining. You sat on a bench and started thinking about you life, mostly about everything what was going on at the moment. You tried figuring a way out.

Not far away, Himchan was laying on the floor crying. His voice was singing a simple yet sad and slow song. 'I guess music is everything I have... for now.' He thought, sighing and letting another tear escape his beautiful eyes.

While that, at Yongguk's house, B.A.P. members, without Himchan of course, talked about you both, they could not understand your actions at all, that was confusing them very much. All of them were discussing about that.

''What's with her? She's acting strange...very strange to tell the truth'' Youngjae commented, bitting his nails, looking around to his friends. ''I think I know why'' Daehyun softly spoke, nodding his head as he remembered the scene. ''What do you know that we don't?'' Zelo asked, raising his eyebrow at his hyung. He crossed his arms and titled his head a bit. The five of them were sitting on the floor of the living room in a circile.

''You remember that night when she forgot the phone?'' they all nodded ''Well... it happened to be a strange night you know? It was  a bad timming?'' he tapped his chin, nodding his head and sighing a bit as he thought of Himchan who wasn't with them. ''Stop with that, skip your introduction and speak okay?'' Zelo said, shaking Daehyun. All of them were excited to hear what Daehyun had to say, even though it wasn't much of a new thing to them. Daehyun nodded and took a deep breath before starting to speak. ''Well, I went to her house to give her her phone and I knocked on the door... Then there was a boy, she opened the door and yelled at me, then she saw it was me and apologized. I asked if the guy she was thinking I was, was the one who was sitting next to her house. He got up and walked to her.'' he looked around to the other guys who were in the room, all of them were curious about it but, there was this one who couldn't wait at all ''AND THEN?'' Youngjae asked, half shouting. He seemed to like the little drama part he was hearing. Daehyun rubbed his nape, chuckling at Yongjae's reaction ''Calm down...'' he patted the man next him, Youngjae ''Then they started arguing, he said he didn't want to marry that girl he married and that he loved her so much... and that things you know. She was crying and ready to walk away but he pulled her and kissed her, that's when Himchan reached the place, at the wrong moment.'' Daehyun shrugged his shoulders slightly, looking at Yongguk who had a concerned look all over his face.

''You mean he's married?'' Jongup showed a sudden interest for the guy and this situation, he saw Daehyun nodding his head slowly ''I guess.'', Jongup simply held his chin with his hand, humming as he though of something. Everyone kept wuiet for a while until Yongguk's voice broke the silence ''I'm going to kill him...'' he mumbled. Jongup was quietly listening to the conversation. ''Do you happen to know the guy's name?'' he finally looked at Daehyun with one of the most serious expressions he ever had. Everyone looked at him curious since they never saw Jongup this serious, thy were used to the dorky and bubbly Jongup ''Hyun Jun Yung'' Daehyun said his name in once as he remembered Jinah saying. Jongup got up and nodded his head, patting Daehyun's shoulder gently  ''That's all I needed to know, thanks Daehyun'' he said, walking towards the door.

By this time, everyone was confused, ''Where are you going?'' Zelo asked, titling his head a bit. His eyes were sparkling, he was hopping for some action and he could sence the moment was close by. ''Going to solve some bussiness....find Himchan and Jinah and bring them here. They need to talk. I will take care of Junyung.'' he nodded once again, making Daehyun stand up along with Yongguk who asked ''Do you know him?'' and the question left everyone even more curious than they were before.

''He's my sister's husband. I hate him and he's dangerous. He's my niece's father...'' he sadly looked down as he said those words. A slight regret feeling could be listed on the young male's voice. He sighed, as the other shouted in unison and shock ''What?'' ''Yes, now, before anything goes wrong, bring here Himchan. He needs to be safe. I have to save my sister's life.'' Jongup turned his back, ready to leave but again, one of the males spoke. This time it was Youngjae ''How come you know so much about him?'' he rose his eyebrow at the younger, crossing his arms right in front of his chest. Jongup didn't turn to his friends, instead, he simply replied ''Let's just say... the walls do listen to everything. He's a really dangerous guy and I have seen him in action. I don't want anything bad to happen to Himchan because of Jinah nor because of that Junyung so move your feet and search for Himchan while I solve some problems. I will take care of Junyung.'' he said, running out of there. Jongup could be comparad to a hero when it came to this kind of cases. He knew exacly what to do and he knew he had to work fast. Other ways, nothing would work.

All of them stared at each other, confused. ''I guess we have to hurry up then, MOVE MOVE!'' Youngjae said, pushing Daehyun out of Yongguks apartment, making the others start to move around. Zelo tried calling Himchan's phone but it wasn't working, he had his phone off.

While that, you were walking again. you heard someone singing a sad and slow song. You noticed it was Himchan and that he was crying because, the tears on this face were shining due to moonlight's shine. You heard footsteps and hid between some trees. Junyung it was ''The game is over, WAKE UP YOUR DAMN PUNK.'' he shouted kicking one of Himchan's sides. Himchan opened one of his eyes. ''Oh, Junyung-ssi... what do you want from me?'' he slightly smiled, looking up at the male who was now, a lot better presented than he was. ''I wan't you to walk away from here...'' he demanded, Himchan got up and gave him a question look. ''I don't want you to be close with Jinah anymore. She doesn't like you... She said that you were a-'' he told Himchan, nodding his head but he stopped as he heard another voice shouting at him ''STOP RIGHT NOW JUNYUNG!'' he jumped, realizing it was no other than you. You glared at him and his eyes widen, following your every move. Himchan was looking at you, surprised to see you there and, surprised to see you shouting at the person he thought was your boyfriend.

''Stop right there. Don't you dare to move... And stop with all this lies. I DON'T ING LIKE YOU! GO AWAY'' you shouted at him, you wanted to slap his face very had but you didn't do so, you didn't want to show Himchan that side of you ''... Himchan...sorry... sorry for bringing you into this...'' you bit your lip, walking next to Himchan, who was still looking confused with all this situation. Junyung smirked, watching you getting closer to Himchan. ''You're talking just as if you have feelings for him.'' Junyung teased you, keeping the smirk on his face, you sighed, looking back at Himchan then at Junyung ''I do.'' you looked down, sighing. You didn't want Himchan to know about it, even though last night's events did make it very clear. Junyung's eyes widen, you looked at Himchan who had a total shocked expression.

For a moment, you looked down sighing, before looking up at Junyung  to finish your sentence ''But once again, you have nothing to do with it. If you don't mind. Stay away from him...or other ways you and I will have a talk.'' it sounted very rude but, you didn't care. You just wanted it all to be over and Himchan to be safe, at least that. You didn't want him to feel bad for any of this past problems.

''Tsk'' came out of his mouth when he walked away, he wasn't satisfied at ll with your answer and you knew aboyut that. you also knew this could get the situation even worst but,sooner or later you would have to tell him the things he didn't want to hear at all'I'll be back... just wait. This isn't over.'  Junyung looked abck, his eyes could be read just like that, he was going to revenge that even though it made no sit made no sence. You sighed, and you didn't want to turn around for obvious reasons but you did. ''There... you okay? Himchan?'' you were worried since he wasn't saying a word, he was just standing there, watching, as if he was a toy with no life. ''You... you mean you aren't his girlfriend?'' that still didn't make sence i his head, he titled his head a bit, hopping you would answer you weren't.

''No.... what made you think that?'' you asked confused, wondering where he got the idea from. ''He told me and...when I asked you you said you were...'' he was still a bit confused due to the situation. ''I will never be his girlfriend.... But that's a long story anyways, stay away from him. He's dangerous. I have to go. Take care.'' you mumbled the first part, he had gotten your heart and there was no way you would love some other man than Himchan. You were ready to walk away but, he grabbed your wrist, not letting you continue and pulling you back to him. You blinked, wondering what he wanted ''Did you just...confess to me indirectly?'' a smile crept his lips, 'Damn' you thought, knowing you were in trouble, you still didn't want to admit it but again, you had just done it, so, there was no way back.

''I guess. But what does it matter?'' you gulped, looking away from him, trying to avoid his gaze. ''If you don't mind... I need to go.'' you bit your bottom lip, pulling away from his grip. ''Wait... look at me.'' You did as he asked, you looked at him, on his eyes. You noticed a smal smile on his face and his sparkling eyes ''I...like you too.'' were the last words you heard before your cheeks started turning red.

 

- updated on the 04.26.2014 -