Chapter 08_Life is made of choises;

she's mine. [updating]

«Strenght is something that only people who suffer do hav

‘’We hope so too brother...’’ Youngjae said, nodding his head along with the others. ‘’All of this because that guy is stupid and doesn't understand that he isn't the center of the universe.’’ - Daehyun sighed and rubbed his forehead. ‘’Wait... you don't mean that, all of this is because me and Jinah are dating... Tell me that this isn't the reason...’’ Himchan asked in an almost crying tone. You were too precious to him, he didn’t want to hurt you at all. What kind of boyfriend would he be if he let other people hurt you like that?

No one dared to say a word. ‘’Guys, just tell me!’’ Himchan shouted just like a girl, mad at her boyfriend. Yongguk's head fell and he sighed, he didn’t want to tell his best friend he was the reason of this all but there was no choice, either he told him or he would eventually find out by himself which would be even worst ‘’I don't want to hurt you but, Jinah MAY be the reason, we don't know but, we have to protect you. He's coming after you and that's for sure...’’ Youngjae said feeling a bit unsure, not knowing if he made the right choice. The others glared at him which proved what he was suspecting, he didn’t make the right choice at all. ‘’Jongup's somewhere out there because of this?’’ Himchan looked at the others waiting for an answer but no one answered him. He got up and walked to the door. ‘’Where are you going?’’ Yongguk blinked, looking at his friend who shrugged his shoulders in a lifeless way.  ‘’I'm breaking up with Jinah.’’ He mumbled, feeling obviously sad about it. ‘’What?’’ Zelo shouted.

His decision wouldn’t help at all, the situation will be the same, you still wouldn’t want Junyung and the war will go on until the end of their days, Himchan didn’t think that way. He was in pain as he thought of leaving you but he thought that would be probably the best decision to both’s safety.

The man stopped his tracks and looked down at his two feet, he sighed, not daring to turn around; ‘’I love her but, if that does mean I have to make a choice between her and you guys, I can't... I just can't choose but… I don't want you to get hurt.’’ He confessed, rubbing his nape. He loved you but, his friends… he didn’t want them to get involved in this kind of thing because of him. ‘’We’re already in this…’’ Daehyun mumbled, hopping Himchan didn’t hear him.

Yongguk caught Himchan's shirt and looked at him, in his eyes. ‘’You aren’t going no ing where out there! You aren't going to break up with Jinah and you're staying with us here. Come on! Think about it! We're still here for you! You can't just give up on this Himchan; you can't give up on your happiness! We're here to support you...no matter what.’’ His fried told him, nodding his head, knowing the others were there for him also. Bhe took Yongguk’s hand away from his shirt, sighing as he walked to the door. ‘’ HYUNG!’’ Zelo spoke, stopping Himchan from arriving the door once again. Himchan didn't look back; he just stopped waiting for Zelo to speak. ‘’Hyung, I know this is hard but, just as Yongguk hyung said, you can't just give up, there will be hard times, up and down moments but...we'll stay together so, please don't do something that you  will regret... Remember what you had to go through to get her... Think first hyung...’’ Zelo said getting up and patting his hyung’s shoulder, smiling at him. ‘’Dongsaeng, this is my last word... I have to protect everyone... I just...ha-‘’ Daehyun stood up and walked up to HimChan, he looked right in his eyes. Himchan went quiet, he never really saw Daehyun this serious ‘’ Listen here you damn stupid person. JONGUP WANTS TO GET THAT ING SO DON'T YOU ING DARE TO GIVE UP ON HER YOU HEARD ME?’’ Zelo and Yongguk had to hold Daehyun back, it seemed like he would hit Himchan right in his face or somewhere else. Daehyun wouldn’t ever do that to him but at that moment, everyone thought he would since he seemed so angry. Himchan's eyes widen, he really could tell his friends worried for both, you and him. A slight smile came to his face.

‘’Do you love her?’’ Daehyun yelled at him. He nodded very slowly as a tear slowly slipped off his eye. ‘’Don't ing nod at me. ANSWER LIKE A MAN WOULD. Do you love her?’’ He asked again, more calmly this time ‘’Yes.’’ Himchan answered, wiping his tear away. ‘’Do you think this will help in anyway?’’ Daehyun crossed his arms and raised his eyebrow, Yongguk and Zelo had let him go by that time. ‘’No.’’ he shook his head to make sure Daehyun understood his answer. ‘’You want her to be heartbroken...AGAIN?’’

‘’No... ‘’ Himchan gulped his saliva. A tear rolled down his check and he quickly hugged Daehyun who nodded and pulled away. ‘’Then, don't ing say you'll give up on your life you stupid punk...’’ Daehyun sat, once again, on the couch, pretending nothing happened. Himchan smiled and bowed to Daehyun who simply nodded his head. All of the other members were shocked at what just happened.

Just when everything was quiet, you and Jongup decided to search for some hit to get Junyung. ‘’I guess you have to fake break up with Himchan...’’ he nodded his head, humming as he thought of his plan. ‘’What?’’ You half shouted shocked with what Jongup said. ‘’Jinah, we NEED to know what he’s up to is... You never know what will happen next…’’ Jongup was right, you needed some way to get information and this one was perfect, at least, Himchan wouldn’t be in danger anymore. You sighed, knowing you had to agree if you wanted this story to end quickly. ‘’I hope this works... I don't really like Junyung you know? Himchannie... I'm so sorry... I hope you understand...’’ you mumbled the last part, thinking of your boyfriend as you heard Jongup’s plans. ‘’No... don't need to break up with Himchan, let's just act. You have to follow my lines okay?’’ You nodded.

It was about one P.M.; you were walking on the street while Jongup was hiding somewhere close to you. Some meters away from you, Junyung was searching for you. You sat down on a bench; Jongup was really close to you. Junyung saw you and sat there next to you.

‘’So, have you thought about it babe?’’ Junyung comfortably wrapped his arm around your shoulders, pulling you closer to him as he looked somewhere else. He crossed his legs, waiting for you to answer. ’’I...’’ Out of nowhere, Jongup showed himself, that totally shocked Junyung. ‘’Oh babe you're there, I was searching for you.’’ Jongup said, you got up and his arm rested on your shoulders. ‘’J-J-Jongup?’’  Junyung's eyes widen, he thought Jongup was dead, what the heck was going on? How could he be alive? ‘’Do I know you sir?’’ Jongup blinked, hell he was a great actor. ‘’Jongup.... how... You…’’ Junyung was speechless, how come Jongup was there? Was Junyung going crazy? Was this a nightmare? What the heck was this? ‘’Who's he darling?’’ Jongup looked at you and titled his head a bit, pretending he didn’t know Junyung at all. ‘’Oh, just a random friend I met some years ago...’’ you told him, smiling a bit as you nodded

‘’Is this Moon Jongup?’’ Junyung asked, raising his eyebrow at you and him as he looked at him from head to toe. ‘’Who's Moon Jongup?’’ Jongup asked, tilting his head slightly to the side ‘’You… lost… your memory?’’ Junyung asked a bit taken back by Jongup’s words.

Jongup tried not to laugh; Junyung was right where he wanted him to be and how he wanted. ‘’Memory? I don't know...’’ he rubbed his nape, looking at you as he frowned ‘’did I honey?’’ you shrugged slightly and he looked at Junyung once again ‘’Oh brother I missed you!’’ Junyung said getting up to hug him. Jongup let your shoulders go and he winked at you once his head passed Junyung’s cheek. Your plan was working out well.

‘I may need you later Moon Jongup, let's be Allies, for now’ Junyung thought.

‘You have been caught... Hyun Junyung’ Jongup and you thought at the same time.

The sun decided to go down, it had seen too much for a day, it was tired of illuminating the dark streets around the city.

 

- updated on the 08.06.2014 -