Chapter 07_Fire burns;

she's mine. [updating]

«Smart people, left past behind, got up and walked to the future»

You were about to call B.A.P. members, to help you out since he was still sleeping. He didn't wake up. It was morning. You went to search for your phone and you remembered last night. No phone for you. You sighed and decided to call from your home phone. Your finger clicked the call button but, a hand snapped it right away. Your body was turned to the person who was behind you, Jongup. He was still laying there, lifeless. Damn, you were afraid, you sure were. What would happen if he was dead? How would you explain having a dead body in your house? So many troubles...

‘’J-Jongup-ah, you scared me!’’ you almost shouted, your voice was trembling, you couldn’t deny, you were very scared. Jongup was important to you, not as much as Himchan though, but, he was still someone very special to you. Someone you couldn’t erase from your life for no reason. He was just like a best friend, someone you knew you could trust your life if there was any reason to do so.

‘’Sorry JinAh-ah but... don't call them’’ he mumbled, sighing. You nodded, you knew he wanted to keep everything in secret, maybe it was a plan that could work out. You didn’t know though. ‘’ Why?’’ you asked, feeling somehow curious about his reason.  ‘’That Jun guy is dangerous.’’ He mumbled to you, knowing this was no new to you. You knew Junhyung very well and you knew what he could do to anyone that got in his way, especially when he didn’t get along with the person. ‘’Tell me about it.’’ You sighed, caressing the young man’s forehead gently as you looked at his face.

‘’What do you mean?’’ Jongup rose and eyebrow, feeling slightly confused with your words. Did you know his bad side? Did you know this guy better than he though? Hell yeah you did. He had been your worst nightmare, he had been the reason why you cried so much, why your life got so messy and why there was not even a single night you could sleep straight.

‘’I was his girlfriend back at high school times you know? I know what he did... and I know that he hadn't stopped yet.’’ You suddenly stopped, not wanting to remember anything else. You had much to say but your lips and your mind stopped you from doing so, they stopped you from reminding those painful times and memories.  ‘’I guess you could help me then...’’ a slight rescue tone was noticeable on his voice. His eyes were sparkling, even with the lights turned off, his eyes were still very visible through the moon light that was invading the room though the window.

A few hours later, after you two planning everything, the clock announced that it was eleven in the morning, Himchan was still sleeping… That sleepy head. You knew he was still sleeping, you knew Himchan very well, too well to tell the truth. School was the only reason for him to wake up early in the morning, on the weekend or when he didn’t really want to go to school, he would sleep until the middle of the afternoon.

'I guess I'll just send her a message~' was the first thought of this man’s mind after getting up. His lips curved into a smile as he thought of you. No one could deny, the man was in love with you, nothing could change that. And this time, he wouldn’t run away from that nor let you go. He would hold you tight and take care of you as if you were the only one that could stop a war. You were very precious to him. He was typing the message when his bell rang. ‘’Who could it be?’’ he asked himself, frowning slightly. He covered his body with a t-shirt and went to get the door. When he opened it, he found, no other than an unknown person. He got very confused, what would a stranger want from him? For sure it wasn’t selling cookies.

‘’Who are you? May I know?’’ he asked the unknown person. This guy was dressed all in black; his short hair had a slight white tone, just like snow. He was very young though, maybe 20 or so. His eyes were scary, just like one of those guys who go to war and fights until death. This one didn’t seem to be obsessed with killing though, he seemed to be very normal…but scary.

‘’I'm a guy who should take care of you.’’ He told Himchan, slightly smirking and bringing his hands together to the front of his chest. ‘’What do you mean?’’ Himchan asked, confused and frowning a bit. The text he was going to send to you was still being typed; well, to tell the truth, it was still in the beginning.

‘’You didn't get it? Oh then let me show you...’’ he kicked Himchan's leg, watching the man get on his knees. ‘’Ouch dude, that hurts!’’ Himchan’s diva side came out, looking at the man with a half mad look, more like ‘don’t hurt me’ or something like that. His eyes showed how confused he was at the moment, Himchan didn’t know that guy and he didn’t knew the reasons for this. He tilted his eyes, recalling his past to see if there was anything he could have done to make this guy mad as hell but…there was nothing, just like a blank paper, he had no idea why this was happening and who this guy was. ‘’I know. It will hurt even more if you keep going out with her.’’  The strange guy walked away from his door after saying those. ‘’What was this?’’ Himchan asked himself while closing the door. But then, everything made some sense… at least on his head.

Back to you and Jongup, the ambient was tense. ‘’So you mean he has something to do with your mother's problems?’’ you asked, blinking, not surprised by hearing those stories. Junyung could be the best friend or the worst enemy, you knew about that very well. ‘’ I don't doubt that. My sister was about to kill herself and her daughters... That guy said or did something to her... I won’t forgive him’’ he told you, nodding his head as he looked at you. Silence filled the room. The two of you were looking at each other. You were not sure about what to do though. You knew you had to have a plan, a very well structured plan without any kind of flaws. That was hard to do, Junhyung was very smart.

'’So, what do we do now?’’ Jongup interrupted your thoughts. You tapped your chin before talking ‘’Maybe we should try to catch him.’’ Jongup nodded, he agreed with you but there was a question…; ‘’How?’’ he mumbled, rubbing his nape as he thought. ‘’A trap~’’ ‘’You’re talking as if, something like that was easy...’’ he mumbled, sighing and looking at the papers that were all over the table.

‘’Maybe it is... we have to think carefully. Maybe it's easier than we think it is you know?’’ you told him, nodding your head and picking up a pencil. Jongup and you were thinking about ways of get rid of Junyung or at least, you tried to come up with something to keep everyone safe.

B.A.P. was walking to Himchan's house. He opened the door and waited for them to come in. ‘’so, how was it....last night?’’ asked Daehyun. ‘’ Tsk. Who do you think you are? Do you think I'll tell you?’’ HimChan rolled his eyes at Daehyun who laughed hard.

‘’Hyung, we need to talk to you.’’ Zelo mumbled, afraid of Himchan’s reaction. ‘’That's rude dongsaeng. You guys don't even apologize for being spying on me and Jinah?’’ Himchan scoffed, he wasn’t mad at all, he just wanted them to apologize though. ‘’Sorry.’’ Said Yongguk who felt slightly guilty for spying ‘’But it was for your own good...’’ he said. ‘’My own good? I mean, you were spying on me and my girlfriend, what's the good in there?’’ he crossed his arms in front of his chest, rolling his eyes at the eldest statement. ‘’HimChan hyung, this is getting out of our hand. Jongup isn't back yet, we can't talk to him and that freaking Junyung is psycho you know?’’ Youngjae informed Himchan while walking to the couch, he quickly sat down.

DaeHyun, Zelo and Yongguk also walked to the couch, sitting down. Himchan followed them. ‘’What do you mean by that?’’ your boyfriend asked the others, sitting on the floor to look at their faces ‘’He was trying to say that, he may surprise us...at anytime. ‘’ Zelo answered. ‘’Like what?’’ Himchan asked, titling his head as he felt curious. ‘’Kill people maybe? We don't know enough about him you know? Jongup does know about him, we don't know enough about his history...’’ Yongguk answered.

‘’What about Jinah?’’ that was all he could think about. He was worried about you. ‘’He's not stupid. He won't hurt her. He's trying to get something but we don't know what...’’ Daehyun said, pretending to be thinking. He knew exactly what Junyung wanted, he wanted you. Well, everyone knew he wanted you, they just didn’t want to tell Himchan, god knows what he would do.

‘’I'm starting to get worried about Jongup.’’  Youngjae's voice sounded. Everyone looked at him. ‘’I hope he's okay...’’ someone’s voice mumbled, the others simply nodded. They didn’t hear anything from Jongup since he disappeared that night. ‘’You will never know bro'. Let's hope for the best...’’ Himchan said closing his eyes and bringing his hands together.

- updated on the 06.08.2014 -