Chapter 05_Head should be used to think;

she's mine. [updating]

«True feelings are only showed by actions, not by words because words can hurt and actions are felt.»

You were shocked with his words but you still smile at him and put your hand on his cheek, gently caressing it. ''Don't play with my heart. I know how much it hurts to be the second one. You have a wonderful gi -'' you were saying, smiling slightly  at him, you were cut off by his lips. There was no aparent reason but tears fell of, you could be called a cry baby because, for some kind of reason, you were always crying. When he parted he looked at you, smiling gently, making you melt under that hot smile. He chuckled, whipping your tears away with his thumb and kissing a few more that were still near your eyes. Then, he caressed your cheek, looking into your eyes  ''I broke up with my girlfriend.'' he quietly told you, nodding his head a bit ''Why?'' you asked, still sobbing. ''There's someone else much more worth than her'' he was refearing to you, you smiled a bit. He quickly pulled you into a hug, a warm and  soft hug, the one you really needed at the moment, the one which you missed so much.

You heard some sounds, footsteps to tell the truth but you didn't want to let him go so you didn't care about the noises. ''Seems like everything's fine with them.'' YoungJae's voice said trying to speak as low as possible, from the other side of the trees, the place you were hiding before.  You two were still hugging each other while the others arrived the place, watching the scene. None of them could resist smiling at what was happening at the moment, they were all happy for this 'happy ending', finally you two were together, no more drama...or, at least, for now.

''Shh, let's just not interupt okay?'' quietly said Yongguk, patting the others guys backs, humming, Zelo nodded,  ''Let's search for that Junsomething hyungs~ '' he said dragging them along with him. The guys were all focused on what was happening with you and Himchan. They were just like crazy drama fangirls. ''You guys really... '' said DaeHyun looking at Youngjae and Yongguk, sighing as he shook his head.

As they walked away, better..as they were dragged away, you started laughing. You wanted to laugh before but Himchan told you not to. ''I can continue now what I was saying.'' he said, pushing you lighty so you could face him. You nodded and looked at his eyes. your eyes were sparkling. What else could you wish for? You had the man you wanted, confessing to you, during the night time, what else was romantic? More romantic than this? A little impossible to have. ''I was saying, we broke up because she told me I didn't like her. She said there was someone else I liked...At first I didn't believe but now I understood what she was saying. She's like a bestfiend to me now... I don't really know.'' he told you, honestly, nodding his head slowly as he looked at you, caressing your cheeks gently.

''I guess she was a good person then. I hope she finds someone that makes her happy.'' you said, honestly wishing her the best. She let go of Himchan so you could have him, that's what can be called a friend. But she let go of him because he also had no feelings for her, so, what was the point of having someone when there were no feelings to be shared for each other? ''I hope so too. '' he smiled at you, nodding his head. ''But let's stop talking about past. Let's live the present.'' Himchan rubbed his nose on you gently, smiling. He wanted to spend as much time as he could with you. You two had lost a lot of time because of your stupid decisions. From both sides of course. You gave him a sweet smile and nodded, agreeing with what he was saying.

He grabbed your hand and walked with you. Under the moonlight, holding hands there were two human beings who loved each other. At first, none of them wanted to admit it, but now that their heart wanted to speak, the hidden feelings that were keept inside for some years, were revealed. Under the same moonlight, there were not so happy souls who were thinking in other options. That souls were called by their code names, which only one of them should be said, Hyun Junyung. At least that was the only known name.

''I shouldn't have married Jongmin...'' he said while he hit the boat's steering wheel, of course he was mad with all of this. He didn't love Jongmin, Jongup's sister at all. He simply married her because of Moon's money. His parents forced him to marry this girl so they could keep living well without having to waist much time in working. Junyung was no other than a toy. To his parents, he was no other than a toy, waiting for their command. The reason why this guy semt to be heartless was, the love he never receaved from his parents. No one really knew about his parents, since he was in high school, he was a troublessome guy who no one dared to aproach. Even though no one really got along with him, Jinah fell in love with this guy. At the beggining he was a somewhat good boyfriend who would do anything to keep his girlfriend happy but all of that ended. Junyung never loved anyone just like he loved Jinah. He was madly in love with her and he still his but, he couldn't afford to stay with her.

''Should we come in now boss?'' one of the guys asked, making Junyung come back to 'life', turning off the sad memories channel he had on his mind. ''I.want.that.Kim.Himchan.'' he yelled at the four people who were at the boat. All of them shivered, afraid of the guy before them. ''Want us to get him boss?'' the other one asked, looking down at the floor, not daring to look at Junyung's face. ''No... I'll make them suffer. I want them to experience pain. To lose hope on each other. Jinah will come back to me, I'll be there to her. She will fall in love with me again. '' a smirk appeard on his face. He thought it was a very good plan and he wanted Himchan go to through exacly everything he went. No one dared to talk, Junyung was thinking of ways to make his move.

'You'll be mine....Jinah....'

At Jongup's house, you could hear some toys noises which were coming from the children's room. The rest of the house was silent. ''Father, please believe me. We have to save noona.'' Jongup almost stoon on his knees as he spoke in a begging tone. His father knew nothing about Junyung and he had no warnings about what this guy could do. ''Junyung loves Jongmin, he wouldn't marry her if he didn't.'' his father spoke in a agressive tone, wanting the conversation to be done there. Junyung and him had had a few talks before, and he seamt to be a very good guy who wouldn't let his family down. Jongup's father really liked Junyung. ''Listen to me father! I know everything. I never liked him!''

''That doesn't matter, that's why you're being like that. He's a good person, you should give him a chance.'' his father spoke, crossing his arms. Jongup felt replaced by Junyung in that moment. How could his father trust in a stranger? How could him to this to his own son? ''GOOD PERSON MY . YOU DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE ME? FINE KEEP BELIEVING THAT STRANGE'S WORDS, WHEN JONGMIN'S TEARS START TO APPEAR DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TO TELL ME I DIDN'T WARN YOU.'' he yelled at his father. ''I don't want to be here anymore. I'm getting out of here. Take care of mother. Bye...dad'' this last words could show that he was hurt but his father didn't dare to move a inch. Of course he didn't want his son to go away but he thought he knew Junyung very well. He opened the door and saw his mom passing in the hall way. He ran to her and hugged her. ''I love you so much mom. '' he said with tears on his eyes. ''I love you too darling, but why so sudden?'' his mother was confused.

''Nothing mom'' he said, trying to hold his tears to show a smile on his face. ''There are things you should do by yourself. This is my chance. Please support me.'' Jongup rested his head on his mother shoulder. His mother pushed him lightly and looked at his face. ''I'll be supporting you no matter what dear.'' she said smiling at him and caressing his cheeks gently just like she did when he was a baby. ''Thank you.'' She nodded and he walked to Jongmin's room.

Somewhere on the sea, close to the beach, there were two love birds. ''It's night.'' you mumbled, looking at Himchan ''I know. Let's do something special.'' Himchan said, holding your hand tightly. You looked around you, there was no other than sand and water. Confused, you tilted your head, looking aat your boyfriend. Only your feet were wet because of the water. He grabbed your hand and sarted running to the sea.

''Y-yah Himchan! We'll get sick...'' you somehow warned him, nodding a bit as you tried to stop him. He winked at you and your legs wanted to walk with Himchan's. You gave up and, soon both of you were almost all covered with water. Only your head wasn't inside the sea because you had to breath.''Let's dive.'' he said happily, grinning at you ''B-bwoh? Neo michyeosseo?'' (What? Are you crazy?) ''Yes i am, crazy for you'' he spoke, pecking your cheek gently and grinning after. His touch and his cheesy words drove you crazy. There was no way you could stop loving this guy, he meant too much for you.

''Well... were here so...why not?'' you bit your bottom lip, nodding a bit. You ended up agreeing with him. He had strange powers in you. He counted from one to three and, when the number came out of his mouth, both of you stopped breathing and plunged together. Your eyes were closed due to water's salinity. Himchan smiled at the view and, with his hands, he grabbed your cheeks so he could kiss you.

 

- updated on the 05.11.2014 -