Chapter 06_No one deserves it;

she's mine. [updating]

( Moon Jongmin is Jongup's sister. She's married with Junhyung, they have three kids together. She's very quiet and loves her husband a lot. She doesn't really care about his husband cheating  on her, she ends up forgiving him everytime he cheats on her. ) [AN:] The character is an oc - original character.

 


«Time is short. Don't waste it with useless things»

There was a slight smell of something burning. It came from Jongup's sister room. Jongup was about to get out of that old house when his father called his name. ''Jongup...Moon Jongup, come back son.'' he said, ordering his kid to come back, to take back the steps he had took to towards freedom. Jongup lowered his head as he sighed, not daring to turn around to look at his own father. ''I won't call you my father, no more from now on.'' he told his father, nodding his head as if listening to a certain beat. ''Don't be like that...'' another sigh escaped his father's mouth. He didn't want his kid to leave at all, to tell the truth, it was very stupid the reason why they were arguing.

''I have nothing to talk with you.'' He grabbed his backpack which had pretty much everything he needed, no other than clothes and dayly needs. He also had a few pieces of fruit, that was all the food he could take from his 'house', he'd have some money with him of course. He tought twice before leaving the house. He had to be with his sister, just to make sure nothing happened to her. That's when, he looked at his sister's window and saw fire. The young man panicked and his eyes widened. He let go of his backpack and ran inside and went upstairs. Her door was closed, more like locked from the inside. A bad word came from his lips as he started hitting the door.

''JONGMIN! JONGMIN OPEN THE DOOR!'' the man yelled, he was already tearing up. No one answered, his heart suddenly started beating fast. What if something happened to his sister? Junyung would have to pay for this, for sure. 'Sorry mom, I know you love this house and everything but... this is for Jongmin's sake...' He tought to himself as he bit his bottom lip before throwing himself against the old door. He stepped back to win balance. Then, he ran and hit the door with his left foot. The door broke, a small hole was made on it but it still wasn't enough for him to pass by. He hit it again and the upper part from the door fell on the foor. He entered the room desesperated. He looked around to search for his sister and nieces. ''Jongmin? Where are you?'' his scared voice came out very shaky, more than anyone could have ever heard from him. She was on the floor crying and coughing. There was a perfect explanation for both. She was crying, because of Junyung who didn't sleep at home last night. That did mean he was doing something else to keep himself busy, as if an excuse for not coming home. He could be cheating on her which wasn't the case but she didn't knew. He would tell her when he came home. And the reason for coughing was the smoke that had took the room for itself, taking the oxygen away, not alowing her nor the kids to breathe.

Jongup picked her up and got her out of the room, he went inside again to search for his nieces too, those were the most important people of his life. He found the baby one on the bed, clapping her hands and laughing as she watched the fire around her. Of course he had no way to understand what was going on. The fire was too close to the baby and she was about to touch it. Jongup did his best to grab the baby before she touches the fire. He did it. But he burned his arm, to protect her from burning her small hand. The male bit his lip, holding back the tears, the pain he was feeling at the moment. ' !' He tought. His arm was hurt. He ran to the door but, something fell from the roof. It blocked the door.

'Aish, really?' He tought. He was coughing and trying to seach for oxygen. The thing that was worrying him was the baby and the other girl who was still in the room. There was no way this could go right if he didn't hurry up.

''JONG UP WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU FOOL? I SHOULLD BE THE ONE DYING IN THERE!'' his sister yelled at him with tears in her eyes. coughing as she looked inside, still having a hard time to take the oxygen into her lungs. 'Die?' was the word that wasn't making sence in her sentence. Jongup shook his head, looking around for another way out of the small room which would soon be distroyed.

''MOM HELP MOM!'' Jongup yelled as loud as he could but that wasn't still enough, his lungs weren't allowing him to breathe. He was about to pass out when he remembered something. The power of will was something amazing. He didn't give up. Quickly, he started searching for the other girl which should be somewhere in there too ''Minyoung, come to uncle dear, come here, i need you.'' his voice was getting lower and lower as he kept talking.

Minyoung got out of her hidding place and stared at him, a bit scared and amazed at the same time. ''Dear, you should be calm. Here'' he handed her her baby sister who was still clapping her small hands at the amazing show she was watching and unfortunately, in. ''What should I do with her? Where's mommy?'' She asked as she started sobbing, looking around, panicking at the situation.

''Uncle is going to jump from the window, you should go fast, there is a hole on the door, there is a space left but i'm too big to pass through it so, please save yourself and your sister by doing that.'' he answered, patting the little girl's head and pecking her forehead after.

She nodded and he kissed his cheeck. Determinated, the child turned around to face the door, searching for the small hole his uncle talked about ''Your mom is outside. Hurry!'' Jongup said with the voice he had left on his throat. Jongup was sweating and he could barely breath due to the little quantity of oxygen in the room. He saw Minyoung getting out of the room, he ran to the window, the problem was, the window was on fire. He had to choose between try to save his life and jump or stay there and die. He jumped but he fell on the floor and couldn't move, he survived and that's what matters, nothing else was important at the moment. Just the simple fact that he was alive, was enough...at least, alive for now.

''JONGUP UNCLE? WHERE ARE YOU?'' Minyoung's voice was calling his name. She was worried and anyone could tell she was crying due to the worry she was feeling at the moment but no one else seemed to care. Her mother hugged her and her baby sister, kissing their foreheads and crying as she looked inside the room.

'Sorry dear, but for now... you should take care of your mother. Jongmin, please don't kill yourself'' was the last thing he thought before passing out. He was too tired to move and he could barelly breathe. Junyung arived and saw him. 'Is he dead?' He tought. He kicked him but Jongup wouldn't move. 'Thank god. Now no one could stop me' he smirked, looking down at Jongup whose body's seemt to be lifeless.

''You thought I would give up and lose to you?'' Junyung laughed. ''you were wrong'' he finished his sentence, smirking still. He looked around and there was no one. He caught Jongup's body and took it with him. 'No one will know about you.' His laugh was full of darkness. No one knows where he would hide Jongup's body nor what he could do with it.

Back to you and Himchan, you were walking home with him. You saw B.A.P. members following you.'' That guys really are something.'' you mumbled, smiling to yourself as you shook your head ''I guess so. Well... I guess we'll see each other tomorrow.'' He said holding both of your hands as he stood in front of you. ''Are you kidding with me? Come inside, you should take a hot bath. Look at you silly!'' He looked at himself and laughed of his own figure. For sure both of you would catch a cold after this. ''I guess I should, but my house is not far so I think I can handle it a little bit more~'' he answered, feeling a bit shy to walk into your house and take a shower. ''Okay then.'' you said, shrugging your shoulders, not wanting to make the situation any more awkward than it already was.

''I remembered something...'' suddenly Himchan rubbed his nape, showing a troubled smile ''What?'' you asked, blinking at his expression  ''Our phones...'' he bit his bottom lip, looking at his pocket. ''Oh my...god...no..'' both of you took your phones out of your pockets. He laughed at it but you didn't, you sighed instead. ''Seems like their life is over...'' he commented, looking at his phone, all wet ''I guess..'' you said not so happy. He saw your sad face and blinked, confused''What's up?'' ''Huh? oh... this was the phone my father gave to me... I really liked this phone...'' you mumbled as you looked at the last memory you had from your father. ''Oh, I'm sorry baby.'' he mumbled, feeling guilty for what just happened. It was his fault. You smiled at him and shook your head. ''Don't. It doesn't matter, I'll get another one. I'll keep this one somewhere in my room.''

He hugged you. ''Okay, goodnight then baby.'' he pecked your forehead, you smiled and in answered, mouthed 'night'. Hi kissed you and you kissed him back, smiling into the kiss. It was simply magic, his soft lips moved along with yours, making your stomach free those strange butterflies you felt all of the time when he kissed you. You only walked inside when you saw him walk away. You went to take a bath. Some minutes later, you were ready to sleep, the bell rang and you ran downstairs thinking it was Himchan. You opened the door with a smile on your face ready to ask him what he was doing there and waiting for a cute answer when you saw that, at your door, there was no other than... Junyung.

''Hey babe. Look at what I have here.'' he trew Jongup's body on the floor, right in front of you. Your eyes widden. ''Jongup? Jongup? JONG UP WAKE UP!'' you slaped lightly his checks but he didn't answer, you kept hitting his cheeks gently but there was still no responce, you failed. One of the worst thoughts came to your mind...was he dead? ''See?'' Junyung's voice caught your attention again ''WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM?'' you shouted at the man who was no longer human to you, he could be a monster or something else. What was he trying to do? To get you back or to ruin your life? If it was the second one then, he was doing it well, very well indeed. He was known to cause pain and to make others feel bad. He grabbed your chin. ''I will do a lot worst than that to that Himchan of yours unless... you come back to me.'' he smirked. ''Think wisely, i want an answer tomorrow...'' his lips pressed against yours before a heavy smirk landed on them. You pushed him away just to see him turning around and leaving your house in a victorious way You looked at Jongup's body and you tought he was dead. Even if you thought like that, you still brought him inside and lay him on the chouch. You ran to close the door. ''Jongup? Please wake up!!'' you were freaking out about it... you almost couldn't breathe correctly. Why did this have to happen to you? Why everytime you got something good, something bad had to happen? There was no answer to this questions. Fate was just not a good friend of yours...