Chapter 10_Don't be afraid to face the truth;

she's mine. [updating]

«No matter how hard you try to hide the things, it will be revealed even if you don't want to.»

Yongguk was trying to make Himchan's mind get away from the 'bad thoughts' he had. Nothing was successful though, Himchan was not in the mood to collaborate with anyone. Some minutes later, the bell rang, both of the guys blinked, turning their heads at the same time, to the door. Yongguk looked at Himchan and said; ‘‘I’ll go get it.'' He got up from the couch, opening the door to reveal Jongup and you.

''Why...where are the others?'' Jongup blinked, confused as he looked around, the room was too quiet and the only person he could see was Himchan, the person he didn’t want to be there. ''Others?'' Yongguk frowned a bit and tilted his head, feeling slightly confused about Jongup’s conversation. What the heck was he talking about? ''Yeah, B.A.P. members... You know... I've asked you to keep Himchan away from home so I could talk to the other members then I would talk with you...'' he mumbled, nodding his head as he looked at you. You also nodded, looking at Yongguk.

Himchan heard his name and ran to the door. His eyes travelled from JongUp to you. When his mind had processed everything he ran to you. He hugged you tightly, smiling. ''I missed you yeobo~'' He said in a cute tone, chuckling after. You froze, this wasn’t planned at all, Himchan shouldn’t be there in first place.

‘I wasn't expecting this to happen... aish....we're in trouble now.’ Jongup thought, biting his bottom lip as he looked at Yongguk, searching for any kind of help. Yongguk was offside of course, he knew about nothing therefore, there was no way he could help his friend.

‘I...have to... ignore him...right?’ You thought to yourself, your heart was beating too fast. You didn’t want to ignore him but then, you had to, this was so hard and he made it even harder, the way he was hugging you was making you doubt about your plan again. But then, you had to protect him in every way, your mind told you to push him away from you and so you did.

''Are you okay? I mean, that guy didn't hurt you, did he?'' His eyes were full of worries. You tried hard not to look into his eyes. Himchan started getting worried about you, he frowned. You didn't answer to his questions, you didn't even greet him. His eyes fell on your hand which was together with Jongup's. He looked at you confused, wanting you to explain the situation but there was no word coming out of your mouth. ''Yeobo, I'm getting worried about you...'' He said with almost teary eyes, at some point, Himchan was the drama king. Everyone understood he was worried about you and all but, he was overreacting.

Jongup sighed and his legs made him get between you and Himchan. Himchan looked at his dongsaeng with a strange face, his expression was something between hurt and confused. Jongup wanted to stop any kind of question ruin your plan.

''Hyung, didn't you get my message?'' Jongup looked at Yongguk and tilted his head slightly. ''No... At least I don't think so, let me check.'' He went to the kitchen to pick up his phone. After unlocking his phone, he looked through the inbox but there was no new message alert.  ''No dongsaeng, I don't have any new message.'' He told Jongup, locking his phone again and setting it on his pocket.  ''But I sent it...'' Jongup mumbled, looking at you who also knew he did send the message. This was very strange, something was wrong.

''Maybe you sent it to the wrong number?'' Yongguk said, it could be a possibility but that wasn’t the truth either. Himchan slowly looked down, feeling slightly guilty for doing what he did. He tried to keep quiet and calm but you noticed it. You knew him too well. Slowly, you sighed and shook your head.

''No! You can check it...'' He gave Yongguk his phone. Yongguk looked at the message and at the number and confirmed, ''That's my number...why didn't I receive it?'' He asked confused. Himchan was getting nervous and his body suddenly started to sweat a lot. He gulped. Yongguk checked every paste of his phone but there was no sign of the message. Suddenly, he noticed there was a message on the trash. Not remembering to send any message to the trash, he clicked that page, opening the message Jongup as talking about ''Oh found it... on the trash?'' He looked confused at the phone as he spoke to Jongup. Yongguk quickly took a look at the message, reading it carefully and noticing Jongup had something very important to tell.

''Trash? Why?'' Jongup’s eyebrow raised and his head was tilted slightly. Himchan quietly and slowly started to step back, knowing they’d find out it was him and that wouldn’t make Yongguk a friendly person. He knew Yongguk hated when other people touched his stuff without his permission. ''I don't know... I mean, I didn't even delete it... I was out and my phone was at ho- HIMCHAN!'' He yelled Himchan’s name when everything started making some sense. Himchan stopped at his spot and closed his eyes shut; Yongguk surely was going to make Himchan listen to some things he didn’t want to hear at all. ''What hyung?'' his voice was nothing more than a whisper. Himchan turned around, showing a troubled smile to him and Jongup. '' Did you delete the message?'' Yongguk calmly asked, sighing.

''A-ani... I didn't... I don't ... I wouldn't dare to...'' Himchan started to say quickly, everything indicated it was him the one who deleted the message. He was very nervous because he had been caught and he knew it. ''Okay, it was you...'' Jongup said while sighing and shaking his head '' Why did you do that?'' Yongguk asked, Himchan could have deleted the message but he had to have a reason to do so. A strong reason. By the message he read a while ago, he understood he didn’t want to be offside again. He’d always be somewhere else when it came to group business. It was just like if no one trusted him enough. Himchan looked down. ''Why don't you want me to hear your plans?'' he looked at Jongup, crossing his arms right in front of his chest and rolling his eyes.

''Maybe because it would make more sense if you stay away from this since Junyung doesn't know B.A.P.... the only members he does know about are you and me. And I do know what to do since I lived with him and I know what he's planning to do. If you get involved you may get hurt. I don't think Jinah would like to see her boyfriend hurt. I mean... come on Himchan hyung, you have to understand.'' Jongup sighed and Himchan rolled his eyes, turning his back on the three of you. ''She doesn't seem to care about me. In fact, none of you does worry about me so...yeah, you may get out. The door is behind you all.'' He said walking away, he was pissed off but his voice was nothing but a slight whisper. His voice was starting to crack, he was about to cry. You sighed; you were at your limit, this was getting you upset and sad. He was confusing your feelings so much that, at some point, you didn’t knew at all if you were sad or angry…maybe a mix of both. You pushed Jongup to the side so you could walk up to Himchan. When you reached him, you grabbed his shoulder and turned him around. Your hand slapped his check, leaving a red mark on it. Your actions shocked not only Himchan, but also Yongguk and Jongup who were watching the two of you. ''Don't ing say that. Are you kidding with me? I DO care about you. Do you know how hard I'm trying to ignore you? Do you know how hard it is not to hug you or to act cold when what I want to do is kiss you? Don't play stupid and don't say that we don't care about you. We're trying to protect you.'' You yelled at him. Seconds later, you realized what you have done and your eyes widened, you looked behind to apologize to Jongup. He sighed. You turned to Himchan ''Look at what you did. I just ruined our plan...'' you mumbled as a tear rolled down your cheek, this really got your mind confused. Yongguk sighed. ''Okay guys, let's calm down. We will talk later Jongup...'' He said to Jongup and the younger nodded. His steps got closer to you and he grabbed your hand making you walk back with him.

When the door closed, Yongguk looked to Himchan, sighing ’’ You know, when a girl says she loves you, she means it. Don't you dare to doubt that.'' He said tapping Himchan's shoulder lightly and nodding his head as he hummed. He knew a lot about this kind of thing and he was the best and advising someone when it came to this kind of business. He walked to the kitchen and Himchan was still frozen, there with his hand on his check. It was hot and hurting. The burning feeling was still there ‘’ouch’’ he mumbled, looking blankly at the door where you and Jongup left from.

''Oh and, Himchan, next time ask before you touch my phone.'' Yongguk shook his phone and chuckled a bit, the situation was not funny but there was no reason for Yongguk to get upset with Himchan when everything was somehow solved.

You and Jongup were walking on the street. ''You should have stayed quiet you know?'' the male sighed, looking to a few trees that were along the way. The night was quiet and the sky had gotten a lot darker than it was before, almost darker than black but then, the stars helped with some light. ''Don't you have feelings?'' you looked at him, feeling very hurt by his words. You who always thought of him as a best friend, someone very close, someone who could never hurt you… ''I do'' he mumbled, sighing and keeping quiet after that. ''Then you should at least think how I feel. I mean, it hurts seeing his eyes with tears...'' you half shouted, the scene was just like one of those drama movies, the girl shouting at a guy with a few tears coming out of her eyes but the end was just not the same, and the characters were slightly different. There was no kiss and there was no love relationship between the two characters. He sighed and stopped walking. You were furious and he was sad. ''Sometimes you have to shut your feelings. Sometimes you have to keep them inside.'' He said calmly, not daring to look at you but he quickly got back to walking, leaving you dumbfounded behind. You stopped walking and stared at him with a surprised expression planted all over your face ‘what the... what's with him now?’ You thought, frowning.

 

 

- updated on the 06.14.2014 -