Chapter 03_Problems are always problems.

she's mine. [updating]

( Ahn Minhee was Himchan's last girlfriend. She's very easy to talk to and really loves to make people laugh. Minhee, Jinah and Himchan had been bestfriends for a while. Minhee also knew about Jinah's crush but she also loved Himchan. She ended up being just friends Himchan after all. ) [AN:] The character is an oc - original character.

 


«No matter how hard you try to do things right, there will always be a part of your past that makes you regret it.»

You lef Yongguk's house and you didn't really knew where to go, there was no place that would make you forget what was happening at the moment. There was no place you cold go to that would make you feel better. You heard a voice calling you, a voice you knew very well. At first you thought it was just in your imagination but then, you heard the voice again and again and again. That made you look around. ''Jinah, Jinah, wait....'' the voice half shouted, almost breathless. You stopped walking and blinked, noticing Yongguk was there.

''You...need to talk to Himchan.'' he nodded his head gently, smiling softly at you who shook your head ''I...don't want to.'' you said looking away from him. You were ready to walk away from him but he grabbed your wrist, stopping you from doing so. ''You should talk to him. I'll leave both of you alone so you guys can talk.'' he told you, looking right into your brown eyes. You also knew you two needed to talk but, you didn't want to. ''But oppa...'' you sighed, trying to convence him and yourself that you and Himchan didn't need to talk ''No buts.'' he answered, right away. You sighed as he pulled you in his house. Himchan was waiting for you on the couch. He was looking no where particular, in fact, his eyes were just staring at the floor, waiting for Yongguk to leave. He didn't look at you even once.  ''Okay, see you guys in one hour. Hope everything is solved then.'' Yongguk said, waving goodbye to you both but only you waved your hand back, forcefully though.

You sighed when you heard the door being locked from the outside 'damn' you thought, knowing there was no way to escape, or at least, no way you could survive. None of you dared to speak. Both of you were looking at the tv. You didn't knew what to do nor to think, so, you simply stared blankly at the tv. ''So... Junyung is your...'' he didnd't finish the sentence, you simply nodded and said '' Yes.'' without any kind of hesitation. You actually thought he was going to ask if you two had something before or if he was someone you knew. ''I see. Does he treat you well?'' he asked, looking down at his fingers, playing shyly wit them. You didn't answer the question with words and, as  you didn't really want to think, you simply nodded, shrugging after..

''I'm glad then.'' he spoke quietly, sighing and looking at the now turned off tv. He bit his bottom lip as you nodded. The moment was too awkward and the time was passing by too slowly. ''How's everything with Minhee?'' you asked looking away from him. ''She's fine. I mean, we're fine, we're both happy.'' he said, he was lying but you didn't knew because he didn't tell you about it, well, he wasn't lying about it all. He was lying about him though. ''That's good then.'' you mumbled, loud enough for him to hear.

''I guess...'' he mumbled back,  looking outside the window, trying to think of how to talk to you. ''Why were you at my home yesterday anyways?'' you asked a bit curious, you couldn't deny it. ''I'm your neighbor'' he lied again, rubbing his nape, remembering what happened last night ''Oh...okay... Then I guess the bouquet was for Minhee right?'' you asked, looking t him, hopping somehow it was for you ''No, it was for my mom, it was he birthday yesterday.'' he lied, once again. The flowers were for you but that hope had gone for you, you smiled a bit and nodded ''So, everything's fine between us...right?'' you suddenly asked, looking down at your hands which were hyper, those could not stop.

''I guess...'' he shrugged nodding after  ''Good then'' you said faking a smile and getting up, he grabbed your hand, pulling you down again. You gave him a question look. He sighed, looking up at you shyly  ''I need to do something. Don't be mad at me... Just relax.'' he bit his bottom lip, you were getting scared but eventually nodded, he got up and his hands travelled from your arms to your hip, pulling you closer to him. Closer than you had even been.

You were confused, why were his hands on your hips? You looked at his hands but, one of his hand landed on your chin making you look at him. ''I don't want us to be angry at each other anymore. Even though i don't really know why we're angry'' he confessed, sighing as he looked into your eyes. You nodded, then you lost your toughts because you were looking at his eyes, they were so deep and brown, so perfect. One of the million reasons why your heart was beating so fast at the moment. He had those perfectly structured freatures. You simply closed your eyes and approach your face to his making your lips touch. He was totally shocked but, some seconds later he closed his eyes as well. Tears fell from your eyes, you weren't sad but it didn't feel right eather. He smiled to himself, satisfied with everything. For him, it was like heaven. Again, you were very confused, you knew  you wanted him but again, you didn't want him to suffer about Junyung.

The door opened but you didn't hear it. It was Yongguk who had a smile on his face, seeing what was happening. Finally, you and Himchan had enough courage to confess, that's what Yongguk though. You parted and looked at Himchan's eyes once more, caressing his cheek gently. Only then, he noticed you crying. He blinked ''Why are you crying?'' he asked, feeling a bit worried about you, what was going on? He couldn't understand at all. You didn't answer, you simply walked out of Yongguk's house, without any other word.

You couldn't hold your tears, they were too strong. Without your premission, two rivers apeard on your face. They were salthy and mean at the same time, those were the tears you didn't want to cry. Those were the feelings you didn't want to throw away. Those were the memories you had and you didn't want to throw away. Those there the most hurtful tears you ever cried. Behind was left a dumbfounded Himchan, and  also a surpried Yongguk who rubbed his npe, looking at the door.

''What happened dude?'' Yongguk asked, looking at Himchan who had the same confused look all over his face. There was a mix of emmotions at that moment. He was happy for the kiss, sad for your sudden actions. Confused about your relationship and somehow worried and afraid anything would happen to you. He couldn't explain at all. Himchan threw himself on the couch sighing 'i don't understand you at all Jinah' he bit his bottom lip, covering his face. ''I don't know..'' he answered honestly, sighing once again ''i thought we were cool now?'' a tear escaped his right eye. 'what are you doing to my life Jinah?' he thought, ruffling his hair. ''Why was she crying?'' Yongguk asked, sitting down next to Himchan as he patted his back slowly. ''I don't know! She kissed me and when we parted she was crying. How do you expect me to know?''

'What's on her mind?' Yongguk was woried, he tought your problem was solved but, it wasn't. He still looked at the opened door, waiting for answers but none came, he shook his head and turned to his friend, hugging him close and rubbing his arm gently ''maybe you should take a nap Himchan, it was a very long day'' he tried to pull his friend up, leading him to his room.

Back to you, you were crying your heart out. 'Why does he make it so difficult? I shouldn't have kissed him... That stupid Himchan... I want to forget you, could you help?' you tought to yourself, wipping your tears away from your already tired eyes. You looked at the night sky, at least it was something that you really loved, something that would make you feel better at some point. You loved the night sky, you used to look at it along with your father who was no longer with you. You bit your bottom lip as hard as you could, trying not to cry over it.

''Why can't life be simple? Why can't life be like the moon? The moon is free, yet, it isn't alone. It has always Earth supporting it. Why can't life be like that?'' you  said outloud, you sat on the floor, but you didn't knew where you were at. You only wanted to rest a little bit.

After a few hours, you slep peacefully. Soon, it was morning, another day had started, you skipped school which made B.A.P. members search for you.  You were on your way back home. You were looking down, not minding what was happening around you. Once you were near your house, you heard a few voices, familiar voices. You still didn't care about it.

''Is she dead? Where's she? How's she? Is she fine?'' you could hear one of the  voices and that voice, was freaking out. ''Himchan, stop it. Just calm down. Let's try again, maybe she's at home now...'' Zelo said walking to your door, trying to calm Himchan down, but there was nothing he could do. You shook your head and quickly passed by them, not daring to look at them. Their eyes widden when they saw you, all of them were worried and the sudden  news made them call down.

''YAH JINAH WHERE WERE YOU?'' you looked behind to find Daehyun yelling at you, you shrugged, still not careing about it. ''You know how woried we were?'' you saw Youngjae's face turn into a frown, you sighed and shrugged, amost reaching your door. ''Is everything okay?'' Jongup asked you, blinking a few times, you simply nodded.

''You don't need to worry about me. Mind your life.'' you said in a cold tone, before stepping closer to your house. You suddely felt arms hugging you and your shoulder was getting wet for some unknown reason. ''Next time tell me where you're going'' you heard Himchan saying as he sobbed ''I was so worried about you...'' he mumbled, still not letting go of you. You abruptly hit Himchan's arms and turn around to use your key, making Himchan fall down on the floor. Quickly Zelo ''hyung are you alright?'' he asked quietly, picking him up. Himchan shook his head but you didn't care at all. You offeard a cold look at all of them, all of them blinked.

''Leave me alone.'' you half shouted, walking inside your own house. Yongguk tried to enter but you closed the door not letting him in, not allpwing him to stop you. All of them were left behind, looking at Himchan who was feeling heart broken.

 

- updated on the 04.25.2014 -