Can't Resist

Sehunnie, the big boy

"eomma, eonnie is beautiful, right?? eonnie you should choose this wedding dress... I will be your brides maid for sure, okay??" Sera grabbed the edge of Luhan white dress, they were in a boutique, sera and her mom were arguing about the wedding dress for Luhan in her marriage. It will held 2 months again. This month , they've been busy to planned about the wedding party concept. Luhan just smiled sheepishly, she really admired the dress that she wore. She couldn't believe that she will be Ms. Kim Chanyeol soon...
"Aigoo... Sera ya, stop pouting like that, but I agree.. this one is the best among the rest...." Ms. Kim was in a happy mood... why not? Luhan was a perfect soon to be daughter" figure, she's beautiful, charming, kind, talented, her curves is really something, polite, and the last but not least, she could accept Sehun...
"I... I love this one too... should I buy it? and wear it on my wedding's day?" Luhan asked with a grin plastered on her face.
"okay, deal.. now, let's wait chanyeol oppa and his face will turn like an idiot.." sera giggled with luhan, Luhan was in the edge of the happiness, so happy 'til she could die maybe...
and she was in a deep thought...
She can't leave Zitao... her papa will be tired... Work while he taking care of his toddler kid... house-chores... so impossible.
"why are they so late? is something wrong?" The soon to be in law turned her head in  'not too sure' state ..
"no, they might trapped in a traffic jam... they will be here soon, relax luhanie dear..." Ms. Kim walked to Luhan, pulling a strand of her brownish hair out of her face...
"yes... sorry, omoni..." she huffed and sat into the couch..
"Oppa is so late... I wonder why appa can't pick him on time.. isn't appa's style to be late.."
 sera mumbled to herself and Luhan patted her shoulders, staring up into the sky, daydreaming about what to do and how it feels like to be a mother.. what it will be like if she will have a big family... she just... missed the complete family she had been experienced before... before her mom left nothing but memories
"we're here, ladies" a deep voice made her mind back to reality, her face turned brighter, her face was so radiant and looked at where was the voice came from.. he stood in front of her... looked so silly, his hair's colour changed into black tone...
"did you colour it back?" she asked with disbelief... the doe eyes girl couldn't believe that he would dyed it back..  she thought black hair's suited him so much...
"you told me... when ou were in high school.. you like my black hair better than the brunette.. so I did this!! for you, honey!" he said and rubbed the deer that sat on the couch..
"stop, chanyulsss... we're going to match your tux anyway... and it's weird to see my son cheesiness while he was a dork..." Joonmyeon said, chuckled at his own son cheesiness...
"okay,appa...but, sehun?? where is he?" Chanyeol realized that his brother isn't there with them.
"ehh... where is he?? he entered the boutique with me just now.. Sehun ah. where are you?" Joonmyeon looked everywhere and he felt relieved when he saw his son stood in front of a mannequin, staring at them blankly...
"what are you doing here, hunie?" he asked his son and the latter just replied him with a "nothing" come from his mouth
"appa..."
"nee?" he smiled and looked at sehun's face cheerfully
"I want... I-I die.." he said with a cracked voice
"I want.. to die.."
"what?" Joonmyeon cupped Sehun face and looked at him intensely... how could he say it so easy.. he isn't sehun that he used know
"let me.. go." he said and his breath was messed little by little...
"we're going out from here, if you don't feel good at here... we can take a walk outside" the father took his son to get out from the boutique.... but what made Joonmyun feel his heart shrinked was his son never ask him like this, never tell him,
"sehunie, do you want an ice cream..."Joonmyun said and his son shake his head slowly..
"appa... did you... want me... before"uttered the boy in the black sweater, he hang his head down... too emotional to talk the last word the he wanted...
"want you? of course... we're family, hunie.. related by blood..." Sehun caught in silent... the rush in his heart said 'Unwanted, you're unwanted' ut how could he not believe his appa..
"Appa.. don't leave me..." he said while his eyes were staring up in the sky.. 'God, take me back... I'm useless... I'm a burden myself...' his heart ached, he knew too much money Joonmyun had spent along in his life... for him. for his treatments, and guess what? he's still useless from everyone.. but, sehun still could focus on his emotion... his autism have been recovered, not fully, but better...
"no. I won't..." his father patted the latter's back..
=================================================================================================

Luhan POV


"sehun looks gloomy everyday... had something bad happened to him?" I said hesitantly while packing my clothes, yes... I'll be going to Japan for 1 week..
"no, definetly he always looks like that..." sera said while doing her nails there and there...
"sera ya... can you help me? I'll teach you how to play the violin..." she gave me a puzzled look, I grinned at the view, she's cute and I love her like she's my own sister. and I always took care her since we were a toddler.. even we're not related by blood.
"Jeongmal??? yayyy, I'll help you with my pleasureeeee, princess deer" I ruffled her smooth hair... didn't she know it? she's really looks like sehun... but she doesn't like him through, I couldn't believe how can fate being cruel toward sehun...
"watch him out... sehun... would you?" I asked her intensely "what the " face built in her feature, her eyebrows furrowed...
"why should..." she took a breath and exhaled it for a moment..."Eonnie, I wouldn't mind it through... but did something happen?" she asked me... okay, Sera you got back your sense...
"I hope this side of yours would be everlasting..." I muttered to her..
"so.. I can't ask your Chanyeol oppa... he's busy and will be in panick... but sera, you know... Sehun's in a bad state, I can tell it from his eyes... he locked himself,not tried to say anything... it's scared me as hell." I stared at sera, feels unsure with this matter..
She looked at me back, exhaled her breath.... she closed her eyes for a moment..
"eonie ah.... I'd do this, but promise me... don't talk about this to Yeollie oppa... he'll be panick and won't focus at the wedding" she said in a low voice....
"eonie yah... I think I... do not hate him... I don't hate sehun oppa.. it's just... I hate how fate can be cruel... to my family" her voice cracked... I feel a bit surprised...
"Sera ya.. thanks..." I hugged her and she nodded her head...

=================================================================================================

"sehunie ya... I'll be going to Japan for a week... I'll bring your favourite domo... or do you have something else that you want?" Luhan sat next to Sehun who just playing his piano.. Sehun is a master of music... he could play violin, piano, and saxophone... without take any course....  
"no, you don't have to" he said coldly... he even didn't gave any attention at what Luhan say
"you meanieeeee!!" Luhan pouted... no matter what respons sehun gave her, Luhan still tried to make him talk...
"sehunieeee.... I want you to make a song for me.. it's for chanyeol oppa birthday... so... would you, please??" Sehun stopped, staring at the piano for a while...
"is...it... must I make you a song?" Luhan blinked her eyes... didn't understand what sehun said before...
"if you don't bother by it.. I'm asking for your help, hunnieee" she said with a smile plastered in her lips...
"o...okay.." he said and left her dumbfounded....

=================================================================================================

I'm soryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my dear subbies...
*deep bow

I catch a cold yesterday, my hands are trembling now.... hikss TT_TT
pray for me, fellas
:)))
do comment and subs...
I love yaa!!!

 

exams will face me up soon, so I won't do an update till June...

but this fic will be ended soon, about 2 more chapters??

 

xDDD