Sehunie, you're precious

Sehunnie, the big boy

flashback

"chanyeol ah.... go to your mother and tell her that appa's friend come, ne?" Joonmyeon asked  his very first child  to tell his wife that his friend from China was in their house at the moment.

being a goodboy, chanyeol nodded rapidly at his father command... joonmyeon ruffled his son hair the walked to the living room, where his friend was...

"ayoo wassup, krease..." he poked his friend's arm amusingly

"still use that form?? oh man... I didn't remember that it was exist before... you look ridiculous, myeon.." said Kris while he drinking his coffee which Joonmyeon made for him.

"You meanieeeee, yes I did... I'm a gramps after all... but, hey... where's your little princess, wufan ah?" Suho asked where was the little girl that he saw in front of his house's door before.

"speak of the devil, she is right in front of your son, in the nine o'clock direction, to be exact." Kris grinned at the view. His Luhan was playing cheerfully with Little Sehunnie, they was at the same age. Kris thought it's just so funny to seeing his daughter blabbering nonchalantly to the boy who just shaped his mouth in "O"

"seems, sehun get along to her... he never listen at someone so serious like that.." joonmyeon giggled with his bestfriend as they watching their children's funny actions, ohh well it's just reactions for Sehun...

"how  is sehun's condition? is there any progress?? what was the doctor told you about?" Kris looked at Joonmyeon who sighed so long. Knowing that his bestfriend was at the state of frustrated, he patted the latter's back.

"I don't know, Kris... this just making me worried as hell... He told me that our Sehunnie might couldn't go to school... his autism.. was too.. fatal." Joonmyeon rubbed his head furiously, making Kris felt sad for him.

"Take it easy, dude. He's strong, I can tell from his eyes, trust me.." Kris tried to comfort his buddy. It might calm him from his panic was all in Kris's thought that time.

"I hope so." Joonmyeon eyeing his son who've  just clapped his hand for Luhan. 'She's so adorable' Joonmyeon then smiled at his own note.

 

 

17 years later...

""Have you arranged your rubik cube, sehunie dear??" his mother looked at him and waiting for his answer while she was preparing their breakfast at the dinning table.

Sehun just gazing back at his mom and nodded. Chanyeol smiled widely and gave his brother a glass of soybean milk. Sehun couldn't drink any cow's milk, since he's an autism.

"I'm done, eomna.. appa... I have to go now, there's too many lessons that I couldn't manage yesterday.. so, I'll take a time to study with my friends.. Bye, eomna, appa, yeollie oppa.." said the maknae and she was right before get up which made her father looking so annoyed when sehun didn't go in her goodbye's list, so Joonmyeon made her stop from walk any further.

"Sera ah... you shall saying goodbye for sehun too.." Joonmyeon said which made her totaly unpleased.

"I forgot, appa... well, goodbye sehun oppa." she walked to the door and sehun gazing at her back before she slammed the door.

"just let her, appa. She's just a hormonal teenager at this time. She would change by time." Chanyeol said making his father more relax, Joonmyeon knew it of course. Sera just too unreasonable to do it.

"when will you be at home, Chanyeol dear?" his mother smiled as she felt relieved that one of her son is more mature now.

"at 5 p.m., if there's nothing that made me hanging on campus longer..." Chanyeol is in his senior year, he will garduate at the end of this year. So far, Chanyeol has a great scores, which made his parent proud of him.

"hyung.." Sehun muttered before say a thing longer, his brother looked at him questioningly.

"yes, what's the matter, sehun ah?" but sehun still hanging his mouth, confused to pick the word that he wanted to say.

"I... I... want..want go with hyung" his words was a mess, but his family understand through.

"you sure, you want to go with me? It'll take a long time at campus today.. you alright with it, sehun?" Chanyeol asked his brother intently, sehun tilted his head for a while, he wanted to go, but will his hyung being ashamed to brought him in his campus??

"I'm alright.. but.. but.. hyung.. you.. okay.. with me?" he asked Chanyeol, which made Chanyeol winched at his brother thought. Chanyeol smiled widely, this time his eyes turned so soft as a cotton balls it was..

"hey... you're my sibling, how could I'm not okay with you. Don't be ashamed to yourself, hun" Chanyeol patted Sehun's head... Sehun looked at his hyung with blank eyes. He didn't have any expression, but he always listen, he does know if you looked down at him or not.

"sehun ah, it's time for bath... eomna will pick your clothes, go to bathroom.." His mom making him out from his blank mind.

"Thanks, yeollie.. you're such a good hyung for him.." Joonmyeon said with a smile formed in his lips...

"don't praise me for an exact things to do, appa" he answered back his father, which made his mother chuckled at his words.

"there..  there.... he looks like you do.." Joonmyeon surprised at his wife statement, but he laughed then.

"Of course, like father, like son." Now chanyeol had to giggled at his appa statement, such a great things to be having in this early morning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

euhmmm... I don't know what I wrote back then...

just enjoy it, fellas...

I'm such a bad writer, am I??

But this idea kept haunting me.. :P