Luhan and Chanyeol Hyung

Sehunnie, the big boy

"He is your brother?" one of Chanyeol's friend asked him with an unbelievable thing wrote on her face. Chanyeol could read it, but it's usual for him. Just don't hurt my Sehunie was on his top list priority.

"Yes, he is Kim Sehun, 20 y.o this year... Sehunie, he is Segwang, you know him, right? The girl next to him is Yushin, next is Seungjae and the last is Hyena.. Greet them, Sehun ah" instead of greet them, Sehun just observing his hyung friends one by one. After 3 minute silent, Sehun greet them awkwardly.

"Mo-Mo-Morning.. Morning... Sehun imnida.." then he shrugged his left arm making Chanyeol's friends confused with his words.

"He tried to say Good Morning to you all.." Chanyeol smiled to his friends and they just nodded in an awe. Chanyeol has a big heart, they tought.

"it's alright Sehun ah, make yourself comfortable, ne?" his hyung ruffled his hair, Sehun looked at him blankly like usual.

"then.. why you brought him here? Is there something urgent? May we help you, buddy??" Segwang gathered his arm on Chanyeol's shoulder, made the latter giggled at his friend's offer.

"No need, Segwang ah.. he's just want to know what kind of colleger's life like... So I brought him, cause we won't attend a class today. Just it.." Chanyeol replied his friend who just nodded and making "o" with his lips

"hey, Chanyeol.. how about eating at canteen first? we are starving, ughh.. and we can know Sehunie better... right?" Yushin patted her stomach and making a miserable face. Everyone laughed at her attitude and they are going to canteen..

 

Luhan POV

"oh crap!! I forgot it! my lifeeee" I shouted like a crazy people, oh my deer's life, how could I forgot the precious assignment...  and how about call your father??  but the risk is he's going to lecturing me, papa is a strict person and my life again for it.

truttttttt.... truttt...

"what's the matter, Luhanie?" I can heard my father's voice so serious, eunghh.... ask it or not... ask it or not..

"nothing, papa... Just want to say, I love you.. eat your meal, ne??" okay No, he's really going to slit my throat if I ask for it.

"hmm... but I can tell something fishy there. I'll ask you again, what's the matter?" nah, you couldn't lie to my father. He's strict, too strict to be true..

"really there's nothing.. Go back to your work, papa. annyeongg" I ended the call before he reply me, oh dear God.... what the is wrong with my idea.. I shouldn't call him...

I tried to eat meal first, I'm starving duh uh... My ing 20 y.o life, how can I be a forgetful person... Luhan Wu you are going to end your own life, stupid girl. it's just me,  my father, and my noisy little brother at home. Okay, he's cute, but too noisy, and its' mean I can only rely to my father.. there's only 3 of us in house, since mama decided to left papa 10 years ago when Zitao still a baby. The tought at my mother just made me sad. And the point is my father might strict as hell, but isn't the only reason why I didn't ask him before.. It's because I knew he was having a hard time to raised me and Zitao all alone. My papa never try to find a new wife, he knew that Zitao never want it, neither me.

"Ahjumma, 1 bowl of  bibbimbap please..."  after I ordered the meal, I tried to find a place where my could sit. Holy, there's no space to be found. no space... good!

"What're you doing here, hanie?" I tried to manage who's sound is this? euhmm..

"Chanyeol oppa.. ishhh, I tried to find a chair for me... no space was left.." I mumbled to him and he ruffled my brownish hair. He's Kim Chanyeol.. and... he is my boyfriend.. for 6 months already? well, I have known him like a lmost of my life.. and I have a feeling to him since we were a toddler...

"sit with my friends.. and look, who's I brought today??" He then grabbed my hand and walked to where his friends gathered. But, I found something so familiar to me. Sehun??

"Sehunieeeeee, my dear friend from heaven, awww.." I pinched his nose and it made him amused. I giggled when he realized that it was me..

"what're you doing here, hunie??" like usual he always put his blank face before he answer you back, I don't know why.. But it was back then, when everyone looked down at him. That's makes him so wary about everything he would say, he often choose to silent. It's always make me feel hurt as him..

"look up... visit." he said, never in his life he says something so organized before. I smiled and pinched his cheecks.

"I will come to see your family today, so you must play a song for me, hun.." I patted his head and sat next to him. After a while he nodded his head and smiled powerless. Sehun always been like this, he ashamed with his own lack.. Sera said something that hurting his pride and heart not a long time ago, 3 years or 2 years ago..

And just for information, I never reveal my relationship with chanyeol oppa to our family. So, it's still a secret and we decided to reveal it as soon as we sure to get married..

"oppa, I forgot my assignment... I didn't bring it with me.." I told Chanyeol oppa, which made him shocked as hell.

"what??" he managed to stay calm, okay, assignment is colleger's life, everything..

"when it's deadline?" he asked me in low voice.. erghh...

"today and I'm too afraid to ask papa bring it to here.." I answered which made him facepalmed himself...

"you know, you give me a heartattack... so, we're going  off to your house after we're done with this meal, okay?" hihihihi, Chanyeol oppa is the best!!

"hmm... thanks  oppa hehehe" I laughed when I took another spoon to my mouth

"don't do it again, silly.." I laughed playfully and then I looked at Sehun.. his face is spacing out and he only stirred his bubble tea..

"what's bothering you, hunie?" I asked him and tried to find an answer in his face.. he looked so upset and powerless since I met him not a long time ago, I calmed him down and patted his back...

"no-nothing.." he answered still with his blank face..

"are you sure?" I tried to looked at his eyes, he's upset, something made him hurt.. but still I don't know what it is.

"sehunie, you don't want to tell me?" I cupped his face and made him to face me. I rubbed his cheeks and he's still looked so hurt, in pain..

"what's wrong?" chanyeol asked me and i just sshh-ing him..

"no... worry... don't.. worry.." he said and grabbed his bubble tea..

Sehunie is my everything, sehunie is the best friend I've ever had.. But this is the first time he rejected to tell me something..

I wish I know what it is later..

 

 

=================================================================================================================================

ahhh, thanks my dearest subbies, :)))

SO enjoy it, and tell me what is wrong with my story if there's something wrong with it...
 

happy sunday!!