an Incident

Sehunnie, the big boy

"Jiejie.... I can't do my homework, they're difficult..." Tao pouted and pointed his math book to his sister..
"Come here, Tao-tao, let me help you.." Luhan said, made Tao running to her direction and grinned
"why papa is so late???" Tao asked his sister and Luhan checked the clock, 10 p.m already... what's wrong with his work? their papa might has a lot of things to do, but never ever in his life he returned to home above 9 p.m.
"He'll be back soon, Zitao... do your homework and go to your bed soon, ne?" Luhan ruffled the hair of a tiny creature that nodded his head happily in front of her..
After a short time, Zitao done his homework and packed his stationery for tomorrow's schedule..
Luhan managed her brother to brushed his teeth, Luhan is a sister yet a mother for Zitao, he loves his sister than everything... But, he couldn't help to resist his curiousnes about their mother... their Mama.. that left their appa because of another man..
"Jiejie...." Tao calle Luhan softly while Luhan was busy for changing his shirt to pajama.
"hmm, wae??" Luhan asked Tao and already done with her business before. Tao looked at her with unreadable emotion... Luhan's eyes blinked while she was waiting for Tao's word. He looked so warry.
"Our mama... what's kind of person she is? Do I resemble to her?" Tao finally uttered something sensitive for his sister but not as much as his Papa, the last time Tao asked this, his papa stayed in silent for 3 days.. no, 1 week..
"Zitao, listen to me... I knew you are missing her, me too. But, we can't live like before... She decided to left papa, you are too young to know why. But, I can say, that mama didn't care about us... Life must go on, Zitao... So don't bother about her and don't bring this topic to Papa, promise?"  Luhan cupped her brother's chubby cheeks and rubbed it softly...
"Sorry zitao ah... I know from the bottom of your heart you really want to know her better.. but, sorry..." Luhan said and hugged her brother who just stared at the windows behind him...
"hmm.. arasseo.." Tao said and went to his bed, he hugged his alpaca plushie that his papa gave last year. Luhan sighed and went to the living room... She tried to call her father, but the latter wasn't picked it up.. what happened to him? Did something bad happpen? Luhan tried to call again and still no answer from her dad...
"This isn't right... what if.. what if" Luhan gasped incorehently..
"papa, please pick it up.." her eyes started to get teary...he begged to God to safe her papa if something didn't go well.
"Hello.."
"Chanyeol oppa.. Papa didn't answer my call... he's still not return to home, it's already 10.40 p.m for God's sake.. he always back to home when it's already 9 p.m." Luhan said with full of worry in her mind.
"Calm your heart, hanie... Don't go anywhere, may something isn't going well for him.. and he might try to manage it now." Chanyeol tried to calm his girlfriend but it didn't work. Cause that made Luhan in panic..
"I can't... I can't let something happen to him... while I'm just sitting here waiting for him.. what should I do?" Luhan was freaked out, she bited her lower lip..
"no.. no... He isn't in something bad, believe me... I'll search him.. but make sure that you're in your home with Zitao.. ne??." Chanyeol reassured her with a calm voice, her breath was shaked... something bad happen to her father, her mind was fullfilled with  assumption.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"sehunie ah, would you mind to fetch Sera in Joonmi's house? I have something to do"Chanyeol asked his brother who have just stopped from playing piano.
"won't she... she.. going.. angry?" sehun asked his brother without look at his brother's face. Their parent are going to Jeju ,it's a trip that their appa's office gave. So it's just 3 of them in their house for 1 week and Sera went to her friend's house for a school's assignment matter..
"she won't.. she need you along the way to home..we can go now, hmm?" Chanyeol gave him a thick mantel ,he wore it and went to their garage..
"See you at home, sehunie.. If you and Sera were already tired, go to sleep without me.. I brought our key... ne?" Chanyeol asked and Sehun nodded his head, he left Chanyeol's car and walked away to Joonmi's house. He pressed the 4's dial number and waiting for an answer from his sister..
"What?" he could heard Sera's voice so cold..
"I'm.. ii-in front of.. Joonmi's home.." Sehun afraid that it'd cause Sera angry to him again..
"What did you say? You fetch me? where is chanyeol oppa?" She hissed at the phone.. it made him felt so unwanted somehow..
"he is.. going...going somewhere" Sehun said in a low tone and Sera rolled her eyes in annoyed face.
"just wait there, I'll pack." Sera ended the phone first and Sehun just patted his chest rapidly like what Luhan have said to him.. "If something bad happened to you, whenever your heart feel hurt so bad... you can pat your chest and inhale-exhale... ne?" he tried to do what Luhan said.. he remembered everything that she have told him.. everything...
after waiting like 5 minutes, Sera still not going to meet him. His nose was red, his hands were froze, and the worst is, if he keep waiting in there his nose will be pooled by the amount of bloods.. nosebleeding cause an extreme temprature and Sera've known that her brother's body was fragile..
about 15 minutes Sera came up from Joonmi's house, she was waving her hands at Joonmi and walked to where was her bother waiting all along..
"let's go.." she said and didn't wait for his brother to stand up..
"sera.." he uttered softly but sera could heard it through..
"what?" she asked, didn't look at her brother's face and keep walking to the bus's stops.
"hands... you need this.." he said and this time Sera looked at where he was at that time.. and the fact was Sehun's  nose started to bleeding.. She took the mitten from his hand and walked away again..
"you need to get rid your blood before we're in bus... I dont know why chanyeol oppa asked you to accompany me, you're useless... i can go home all by myself through.." Sera hissed in annoyed tone. Sehun just keep silent and took of an amount of tissues to stop his nosebleed, he shaped it in wrong way and it didn't help...
" my life to be near with you, " Sera took the half another tissues and shaped it slowly.. Sehun looked at her eyes and his face turned so soft.. he indeed really cares about her little sister.
"put it, there!" she said and sehun grabbed the tissues and placed it to his nose-holes..
"good, it's the bus.." Sehun took a glance at the bus's presence and it came near to them, as the bus stopped they're went inside the bus.
the bus was almost empty, there was 4 young man at the right back side.. a man with suit looked down and they couldn't look his face and the bus driver..
"I'll sit here, you can take another seat.."Sera commanded and Sehun went to another sit at the left back..
after 10 minutes the 4 man stood up from their seat and went to Sera's seat.. Sehun flinched at the moment, he didn't know what to do, but he stood up too and made his way to Sera's seat..
"hey, sweetie.. where'd you go? wanna go with us?" one of them tried to seducted Sera, Sera was freaked out as hell.. She just with sehun.. and it's mean useless for her..
"get.. get away from her..." Sehun said and ran away to hugged Sera..
"what're you doing, stupid?" Sera asked but Sehun pretended to hugged her tighther
"hahahha. look at his face... he is your boyfriend??? nah, I don't care, get away from here, luserrrr" the man said as he punched Sehun's face.. Sehun just winched at the pain.. and his nosebleed is worse than before..
"Oh my gosh... Sir, please stop the bus.. pleaseeee" Sera said in panic as she watched her brother hugged her and already fainted.
"Boys, stop." Sera shocked and relieved when she heard a voice from behind..
"what do you want, ahjusshi?" they asked in WTF manner..
"get your out of here, I'll call the police if you won't.. Sir, please stop this bus, didn't you hear the girl pleaded to you?" He said and Sera couldn't believe what she saw... Kris samcheon.. Luhan's father.. aaaaaa... so the man who looked down at back before was he??

===============================================================================================================================

This chapter is not good... aiishh..

but I'll update again the next, just wait for it ^^..

hehheheh