Only if you knew... I love you

Sehunnie, the big boy

"Sehun.... are you alright, son?" Joonmyeon is curious about what the hell his son doing in the room about 3 days.. Sehun hasn't came out since the day he met Luhan..

"Sehun, I'll go in... You've been locked out yourself since 3 days..." the appa huff and sighs for a while, he has just back to home and still have to deal with this matter...

He takes a step before something creep shocked his eyes, his son hugs his feet and looks exhausted... and the shocking news is Sehun's hands... bleeding... his hands should be scratched by him not a long time ago...

"sehun!!" he cups his son face, dark orbs are blankly gazing at him.. Joonmyeon feels guilt and furthermore he is in hopeless spot.. Not knowing how to help his second son...

"why are you doing this? did something happen?" Joonmyeon knows Sehun always does that whenever he is hurts...  fortunately, he didn't bang his head to the nightstand or his cupboard...

Sehun feels so limps and he doesn't want to talk..."are you alright, hunnie?" he caress Sehun cheeks.. but the latter just keeps the silent...

"Appa...."

"wae?"

"I want to die.." Joonmyeon feels a pang in his heart, again he is already says it twice... this is serious, he is able to commit a suicide if it's not get resolved soon

"you don't want to, believe me.." Sehun brims a tears, but his expresion is all the same like before...

"I love you, Sehun. even if the world betrayed you, even if this world doesn't want you, even if no one want to hug you again... you don't have to worry... you have your family.. us..." he pats Sehun's hair.... it's already hurt to see him in this way, he would never forgive himself if something bad happened to his son..

joonmyeon's attention distract to something that csehun used to do everyday.. Note's script, song's script... but why he ruined the script.. threw it away all over his room

"why did you ruin it, hunie? is it because of that, hmmm?"  Sehun still trying to understand about what've he done... he doesn't understand why... why suddenly he feels this emotional...

"I don't know..." sehun just shakes his head rapidly..

"Sleep, you need to relax yourself..." Joonmyeon says in lower voice, as soon as sehun go to sleep he walks out of the room...

"God, what've I done... why you don't make me in his place instead..." he  murmurs and touch the bridge of his nose...

=================================================================================================================================

"it's eonie's perfomance tomorrow... sadly, I won't go there, because of these ing epic s called exams.." Sera says sarcasticly and sighs while she opens the other page behind the one...

"isn't your lucky day... heheheh" Chanyeol laughs happily, luhan is back and it'll be 1 month before their marriage...

"shut up, yeolssss" the milky skin sister pouts and smacks her brother's arm...

"You wouldn't get there... Accept your fate, baby gurlll" he merely enjoys the smile that luhan formed in her photo... awww...

"bweeeee ugly yeolsss" sera mocks and stucks out her tongue before leaves her brother

================================================================================================================================

"already done..." sehun tooks his worn out jacket// he doesn't have too much wardrobe... because yeah, he was being underestimated...

he can't find his mother... seems, they're all go somewhere... he tooks a piece of stick note and informs his mother that he is going to somewhere... and will be back before dinner...

all the way to the hall, he is looking at the sky,,

"can I go to there after this?' he asks in his heart, praying that he will go to the heaven... it's tring to life like this...

he walks and walks until he looks a building... "La Grandeux Performance; The Swanlake....." it's Luhan's picture... so the swan is she... he tought.. he chooses to sit in the back row... and he finds that chanyeol is there too... he sit in VVIP seat.. but sehun really don't want Luhan to know that he is here... no, no....

the dance is beautiful, Luhan looks so radiant and elegant... ballet suits her,,, Sehun smiles a litle and when the show ended, he looks that Chanyeol standing up and giving her a sign to meet... Yes, this day is his birthday,,,

Chanyeol already gone to somewhere, Sehun is waiting Luhan to come out from the changing room... and suddenly she walks out from the hall, bowing to the fans and the security guard... sehun following her all the way, his heart aching, Luhan smiles widely and it's beacuase of chanyeol... how lucky his brother is...

He want to calls her name, but the traffic light turns to red... So, she is waiting with a panick face.... she doesn't know that someone wants to catch her...

After, 30s of waiting, she rush her feet to walks away in attempt to meet chanyeol on time, she has a plan for this day.. that's why...

but she is  careless, a jeep car is outcoming with a rage speed undercontrol after her... everyone screams to her, but she doesn't know how to run and there is no time to escape...

Luhan close her eyes, but something pushes her to the sidewalk

someone helped her, but who??

Everyone screams loud, the jeep have just stopped... and the crowd still frozen in their own spot...

Sehun...

Sehun

bloods terribly come out from his head, mouth, and his body.. he is concious, still concious... but he can't scream... the snow around him turns into red color instead of white...

"Sehun... how can..." she said horrifyingly to herself... and he tries to flip his body, crawling to where she is... everyone just close their eyes, too scary to look at him...

"no, dont..." Luhan feels her body limps and sehun still crawling to her with blood ruining all over his body...blood flow hardly from his mouth... and he stops for once... he spews much blood from his mouth... furthermore he coughs and crawling again.. Luhan still numbs... not knowing what to do, hoping taht it is just a dream...

sehun tooks a paper out from his jacket...

"ka..... go... go to him..." he hands it to Luhan who is still in shock...

"go... now..." he says and can't breath corehently... his body feels numb and pains all over his chest...

"Sehun.... mianhae..." she says and burts out her tears, she looks to everyone around them

"Call ambulance, pleasee!!!!! Call seoul hospital!!!!! GO GET AN AMBULANCE" she screams out like a crazy person... sehun's hand grabs her hand and she turns her head to him...

"Luhan..."

"no, stay silent... stay silent sehunie..."

"I think I love you... it hurts here... but I'll go to Him... so this will end...take care yourself..."  he points out his chest and smiles.... 

"sehun no... you won't die... you won't.. please stay strong..." She cries loudly and caress sehun's face...

"I'm sorry... I'm useless..." he says and closes his eyes....

 

I ain't regretting for loving you,  never...

but would you look into my heart?

I love you ever since we've met, but now I know you'll never love me back

I want you to know my love is as this big...

This love is do or die, right?

 

===============================================================================================================================

hi subssss, I lost a subbies here *le sobs..

But enjoy, it's an angst, but sure Ill promise something

comment please!!!

and... I want to ask something

sad end or happy end??

Chanyeola or Sehunie??

hehehehehehe

Thanks eeryone!!