The Hurt Feeling

Sehunnie, the big boy

LUHAN POV

Ice cream... Ice cream, green tea ice cream.. ugh...
It's haunting me so bad, I looked up at Chanyeol oppa, his face is so dork, he looking back at me.. and.. smiling so bright..
He didn't get it of course..
and I didn't want to making him more tired than this..
He's worn out because of my problems.

"Haagen... Haagen daaz... haagen daaz" Sehun said from the backseat, his eyes staring at the Haagen Daaz's counter.
Chanyeol oppa chuckled "You want it, Sehun ah??" he asked Sehun and then parked his car at the side of the road...
But, Sehun staring at me now, with his blank eyes.
"Green tea.. green tea..for hanie." he said.. I couldn't believe about what he said just now. Did he know what's on my mind?
"how about you, sehunie?" Chanyeol oppa asked and his face turned to Chanyeol oppa from me.
"anything.. okay.. anything.." he muttered softly....
"well, you two just wait here.. I'll be back.." Chanyeol oppa brought his jacket and left me with Sehun.. who just staring at his shoes now.
"what's bothering you, hun?" I asked him but he just shooked his head slowly..
"You are tired. hmm?" I patted his thigh.. His mouth agape and his breath now aching..
"are you alright? Sehun ah, answered me, will you?" I tried to looked at where he is sitting.
There he is, his hands clutching in his hoodie, and his eyes were blank and hurt.
He is holding something that I couldn't understand...
"tell me when you're feeling better, ne?" I said and rubbed his thigh slowly, he nodded his head furiously..
"Green tea for you, Taro for thehun and 2 galoons for my family, happy Ice cream yeols day.." Chanyeol said which made me giggled and poked his cheeks
"Yeols day?? what is that?" I said and laughing which made his eyebrows furrowed playfully
"a day that  which I  really concerned for you, babe" he said with making a funny face
"with an ice cream, marvelous, right??" I asked him with sarcasm.. and this is a joke we used to said.
Both of us didn't like a lovey-dovey things too much, but we shared love that we had.
"eyy, eyyy, eyy... you meaniee..." he said and I took another spoon of ice cream to my mouth...
"hmmmm... yummy, thanks yeolsss.." I said and ruffled his hair and messed it.. hehehehe
"yah!my hair!" he said and messed with my hair...
"I love you, kim chanyeolsss" I said with a rocker's pose..
"It doesn't suit you, you must doing grandma's pose instead...." he said with a smirk
"I loveeee you, chanyullsss" I said again, teeheeee... he had a rossy cheeks...
"I'll kiss you if you don't stop it, Luhanie" then he stoped his car because of the traficlight.
"I said, I love you kim Derpyeol... hehehehe" suddenly I felt a soft thing landed on my lips for while..his lips... his lips..
My heart is beating fast now, dugeun-dugeun... my face in a blush, noooo...
"told ya, hmm?" he said with full of smirk in his lips..
"naughty!" I slapped his arm and looked at the window.. I love Kim Chanyeol of course..

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

there was Sehun staring from the start when his hyung started to ruffled Luhan's hair.
He felt something hurt inside of him, somehow. But they didn't know it. Neither Chanyeol or Luhan not realized that Sehun's tears start to b..
"I said I love you, Kim Derpyeol... hehehehe" then he watched his hyung kissed Luhan.. and he just held his hoodie more tight..
but his eyes were blank without emotion like usual..
"told ya, hmm?" his hyung said and he could tell that Luhan loves his hyung so much.. he knew it... but he can't understand the hurt in his heart..
so he patted his own chest.. but it didn't help him...
sehun just kept scratching his own skin... he couldn't thought a thing... so he kept hurting himself like that to reduce his anger..
"We're home...Sehunie, come on let's go inside... and.." chanyeol couldn't finish his words after looked at his brother.
Sehun's hands full of wound and bloods kept out from it..
"Oh my God, Sehun.." Luhan was in shock and without thinking twice she ran to Sehun like a crazy people..
"Oppa, help him to stand!!" Luhan shouted at Chanyeol which made the latter back from his own panic..
Chanyeol helped Sehun to walk to their house, Chanyeol knew that Sehun was in anger whenever he does it...
"Welcome home, Sons.. Oh my God, Sehun.." his mom was in a panic as hell, she wanted to cry. Sehun knew that his mother ready to crying..
He gazed at his mom, his eyes were so hurt, worn out, powerless.
"eomma... mianhae..." he said and her mother burst into tears and left the living room. Sehun titled his head and moved his head to looked at his own wound..
"I'm useless... useless..." he said it rapidly for 20 times which made Luhan and Chanyeol confused.. he was alright before.. but why so sudden..
"sshhh, no, no, you aren't, hunie ah... you're precious for us.." Luhan said and hugged Sehun tight while Chanyeol bandaging his wound..
his mind was screwed up, Sehun just repeated the word again and again..
"I'm home..." suddenly a girl came from the door and put her shoes in the rack.
"Sera ah..." Chanyeol said and commanded her to sit beside him..
"Luhan eonnieeeee" she squealed happily when looked Luhan who hugged his brother.. Sera is a fan of Luhan since she was a baby.
Luhan has too many talents that made Sera always looks at her in an awe..
"ssshhhh, sera ya.. just sit, now.." She then sat beside her oppa and didn't make any interest face when looking at Sehun's wound.
"is he mad? or something?" Sera asked to Chanyeol. The truth is Sera thought that her brother made his family in the hardest part.
And she hate him because of that.. she just... tired with this... he made me in a coma for 7 weeks for God's sake was all in her tought.
"sera don't say like that..." Chanyeol uttered and flicked her head..
"tch... I need to eat, oppa.. is the dinner ready to eat?" she asked his brother who just shooked his head.
"no, eomma isn't feeling good and might won't cook tonight, we need to order something or call appa after this" Chanyeol said and she just sighed her breath in despair.
"he's such a trouble.. Sehun oppa, you shall stop being useless.. I'm sick with these things, you make our family in never ending trouble.. sorry to say " she said and walked out to her room..
"Yah, Kim Sera!" Chanyeol shouted and stood from his seat but something prevented him for going any further.. it's sehun's hand
He looked at his brother eyes.. blank.. like usual.. and gazed at his sister's back who just got her feet in her room.
"don't hear her, sehun ah. She didn't mean it, she's just mad because our dinner isn't ready.." Chanyeol ruffled his brother hair which made Sehun's hand off from his brother's shirt.
"get a rest sehunie... you need to rest.." Luhan said and patting his back and Sehun slowly going to his dream..
"Sera... is she more cruel than before?" Luhan asked Chanyeol who nodded his head powerless..
"She... sometimes she even assumed that Sehun never existed.." Chanyeol said made Luhan's heart flutter..
"Has Sehun cried before?" Luhan asked again and Chanyeol shooked his head slowly
"I never see it before.. but he is crying in his heart of course..  she is hurting his heart" Chanyeol said making Luhan hug Sehun more tight
"eomma not helping with this things. She keep blaming herself for Sehun's lack... sometimes eomma makes it hard for him, she never want to be near with Sehun, he knew that eomna didn't want to hurt him.
But... Sehun.. how could... I can't imagine it.. if I were him... " Chanyeol said and not knowing that Luhan b her tears..
"It's hard for you, right? That's why you wanted to get out for a while?" Luhan said and hugged Sehun like there is no tomorrow.
She is tearing up like a rain, crying harder than before..
"Sorry Sehunie, I wasn't there when you needed me.. I'm sorry... I was too busy with myself.." she said and rubbed Sehun's back and hair.
"isn't your own fault..." Chanyeol said and his eyes turned to Sehun's face, his anger fumed.. and he doesn't know for what or for who it is.
"Me too.. I'm mad at my self.." he said and rested his body in the couch..
"I'm a bad hyung..." Chanyeol's hand now ruffled his own hair furiously.

"Sehun ah.. I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I promise to you.. I'll never let you alone by yourself.." Luhan muttered softly to Sehun's ears

 

===================================================================================================================================

I edit it

and the grammar.. ...

 

I'm in a rush todayyyy hiksss