He Died?

My Friends are CUPIDS!

A few weeks after Suzy was discharged from the hospital, she and Hong Ki decided to go back to France.

ONE YEAR LATER…

“Ji Yong you must tell her that he died!” Seung Hyun said.

“I know but I need some of your help to explain to her what happen.” Ji Yong said.

“Then I’ll help you!” Seung Hyun said.

 

At France in front of Suzy’s house…

Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock.

“Oppa! Why are you here?” Suzy said, surprised by the sudden visit of her oppas.

“Won’t you hug us first?” Ji Yong asks. (Suzy hugs both of them)

“Why are you here?” Suzy asks again.

“Won’t you invite us inside?” Seung Hyun asks.

“Okay. Come in. You may sit down. What do you want to eat?” Suzy asks.

“We’re still full.” Seung Hyun said.

“So I you may answer now my question why are you here?” Suzy asks.

“Don’t you like us here?” Seung Hyun asks.

“Of course I want you here. It’s just that I’m surprised.” Suzy defended.

“We’re here to tell you something.” Ji Yong said seriously.

“What is it?” Suzy asks. (Seung Hyun and Ji Yong looking at each other) “You’re making me nervous.”

“Okay! I’ll start it.” Ji Yong said.

“So….” Suzy said.

“He died.” Ji yong simply said.

“Who?’ Suzy asks.

“Minho.” Seung Hyun said with a sad voice.

“Choi Minho?” Suzy asks with a sad voice too. Ji Yong nod. “You’re kidding Minho has a very healthy body.”

“Did you forget that Minho have some heart problems?” Seung Hyun asks.

“Yeah but the doctor said it’s not that serious. You only need to drink medicine to maintain it.” Suzy said.

“Yeah. But it can also cause death.” Ji Yong said with that Suzy became speechless.

“Remember when we went here to convince you to visit Minho? Minho’s condition got worse after that.” Seung Hyun said.

FLASHBACK (8 MONTHS AGO)

 At the hospital…

“Hyung! Can I ask a favor?” Minho asked Seung Hyun.

“Anything.” Seung Hyun said.

“Can you convince Suzy to visit me here?” Minho said.

“I”ll go to France to convince her.” Ji Yong said.

“Thank you hyung.” Minho said.

“I’ll come with you.” Taemin said.

“Me too.” Onew, Jonghyun and Key said in unison.

“I’ll watch Mino here.” Seung Hyun said.

“No. You’reclose with my sister. We need you there.” Ji Yong said.

“But no one will watch Minho!” Seung Hyun said.

“Okay. Since me, Jonghyun and Key we’re not that close to Suzy compare to the three of you we will be the one who will take care of Minho.” Onew said.

“Hyung is right!” Jonghyun said.

“Do everything to bring her! Or else if you didn’t succeed I’ll murder you!” Key said to brighten the mood.

At Suzy’s house in France…

“He’s dying? Well I think he deserve that!” Suzy said but you can see that she’s hiding her true feelings.

“Noona! Don’t say that!” Taemin said.

“Why?It’s tru—“ Suzy was cut oof by Taemin.

“Sometimes noona I’m asking myself do you really love hyung. Now I got the answer to my question and you know the answer is YOU DON”T LOVE MINHO HYUNG!” Taemin said

“That’s not true!” Suzy defended herself.

“In what you’re showing Taemin is right.” Ji Yong said.

“Oppa! You know jow I suffer when he cheated on me!” Suzy said.

“Will you please stop being stubborn just for once!” Seung Hyun said with an angry voice. “ You know that Minho never cheated on you. You know how much he loves you and here you are acting like you don’t even know him!”

“Oppa.” Suzy said surprise because she never saw Seung Hyun like that before.

“Noona did you know that hyung did not make friends with girls during college. So that when you come back you will not misunderstand their friendship!” Taemin said. “For once noona think about Minho!”

‘Suzy I didn’t ask a favor from you this is the first time so please visit him even though you’re just there for an hour he’ll be very happy.” Seung Hyun said.

“We’ll wait for you at the airport tomorrow at 7 in the vening.” Taemin informed.

“Don’t wait for me. I’ll not come.” Suzy said.

“Who are you?” Ji Yong suddenly asks.

“Oppa, I’m your sister!” Suzy said.

“You’re not my sister. My sister once she loves a person even though she was hurt she will still forgive that person no matter what. And she’s also a kind-hearted girl. It’s the total opposite of you Suzy. You changed a lot. I don’t even know who you are now. Here’s the ticket if you ever change your mind.” Ji Yong said and with that they left Suzy.

As soon as they left Suzy is crying. “No. Minho is strong. They’re just lying. They’re just playing cupids again.” Suzy convince herself but failed.

At the hospital…

“Hyung!” Taemin greeted Minho happily.

“Did you co—” Minho was cut off.

‘Yes they did.” Suzy said while walking towards Minho.

“Suzy!” Minho said then smiled.

‘How are you?” Suzy asked.

“I’ll be fine.” Minho said.

“Promise me that you’ll be okay and we’ll be healthy again.” Suzy said

“Promise!” Minho said then Suzy and Minho did they’re promise sign.

“Good.” Suzy said.

After 30 minutes….

“I need to go. I have a meeting in an hour.” Suzy said.

“Suzy?” Minho called

‘Yes?” Suzy answered while standing up.

“Can I ask a hug from you?” Minho asked with close eyes.

“Sure.” Suzy said then leans in to hug Suzy.

“Thank you so much Suzy.” Minho said

“No problem(breaks the hug) I need to go now.” Suzy said then left.

END OF FLASHBACK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the bold ones are flashbacks...

How do you find it?

PLEASE DROP A COMMENT:)

THANK YOU SO MUCH MY READERS HOPE YOU'LL BE WITH ME UNTIL THE END:)