Ruined Relationship

My Friends are CUPIDS!

Minho and Suzy drove for ten minutes (a/n: Suzy is wearing blindfold on)

“Where exactly are we going?” Suzy asks.                                                                 

“You’ll see” (pulls over) (goes outside and open the door for her) (Minho guided Suzy outside the car)

“Remove your blindfold.” Minho commanded. Suzy then removes her blindfold.

“Oh my gosh!”

“Surprise! Remember this place?’

“How can I not, this is where our first date was.”

“Yup, Hae Un-dae beach” Minho said then breathes deeply.

“Wanna watch the sunset?”

“Wow, I didn’t need have to ask you.” Minho said then chuckles.

            Minho sat on the white sand with a blanket wrap around them.

“The sunset sure is beautiful.” Suzy said

Minho looks at her then said “You sure are Suzy.” With that Suzy blushes.

Minho’s POV:

            Finally after six years, I’m sitting beside her again, watching the sunset.

                                                                                                END OF POV

“Suzy?”

“Yeah?”

“Can I have a kiss on the cheek?”

“Fine.”

            Suzy leans in to kiss him on the cheeks but Minho faces her so she accidentally kissed him on the lips.

 Suzy gasps then said “You did that on purpose!”

“You can call it accidentally on purpose.” Minho said then smiles.

“Yeah Yeah Whatever” Suzy smiles too then leans her head on his shoulder.

            After two months that Minho courts Suzy. Suzy finally accepted Minho as his boyfriend. Of coarse Minho is jumping because of happiness. They are already together for one month. They start the celebration eating at one of the famous restaurant in Korea. They were happily eating actually Minho fed Suzy again until someone pours juice on Suzy.

“What the hell is your problem!” Minho asks because Suzy is too shocked to respond.

“Yah! Stupid girl! Find your own man! That man you’re sitting with is mine!” the girl said

“What are---” before Minho finishes his sentence Suzy already got out then called a taxi. Minho follows her immediately.

Suzy’s POV:

            I shouldn’t believe Minho. He doesn’t love from the beginning he just wants to play with my feeling!

                                                                                                            END OF POV

Minho’s POV:

            That stupid Minzy! Why does she did that to my Suzy. Suzy is hurt again. What will I do so that Suzy will believe me that’s nothing going between us!

                                                                                                            END OF POV

Kwon’s house (a/n: Ji Yong is at home)

Dingdong…dingdong…dingdong…

Suzy opens the door to see Minho

“Why are you here?” Suzy asks

“She’s just my---” Minho is cutoff

“I don’t want any of your explanations!” Suzy closes the door but blocks it.

“Please. Just listen to me.’

“But after this I don’t want to see your face.”

“If that’s what you want.” Minho said, hurt present in his voice.

“Start”

“Suzy, Minzy is just my classmate when I am in college. If you don’t want to belive you may asks our friends.”

“Done?”

“Minzy likes me A LOT. I hope you believe me.”

“That’s all?”

“And that I love you.” Minho said ready to leave but Suzy stopped him.

“My turn. First don’t ask me to forgive you easily and to believe in you again. I already give you the second chance so don’t ask for that anymore. You may now leave but don’t worry our business partnership won’t be affected.]

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think? Boring?

Comments and suggetions are highly appreciated.

THANK YOU SO MUCH MY READERS.

I hope you will be with me until the end:)