CHAPTER SEVEN

My Friends are CUPIDS!

As soon as Minho left the house, Suzy started to cry. She told her self many times not to cry because Minho is not worth it but still she continues to cry. Minho went to Minzy’s house to clarify things

“Oppa! You visited!” The cheerful Minzy greeted Minho.

“Minzy I’m here to clarify things to you.” Minho said

“What is it oppa?”

“I know this will hurt you but I need to say this to you. Suzy is the only girl that I love and will love. I only see you as a friend nothing more. If you really like me you should want me to be happy right?”

“Yes oppa I want you to be happy WITH ME!” with that Minzy went upstairs not even waiting for Minho to say something.

Minho’s house (a/n: Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin lives in one house.)

“Where’s Minho hyung? He’s didn’t sleep in our room.” Taemin asks.

“Don’t know.” Key and Jonghyun said

“Maybe at Suzy’s house.” Onew answered

                                                   Teamin gets the telephone and dialed Suzy’s telephone number.

“Noona is Minho hyung there?” Teamin asked

“No.” Suzy answered

“Do you know where he is?” Taemin asks worried present in his voice.

“Maybe having a date with Minzy.”

“WHAT?!”

“You heard it right Teamin don’t make me repeat it again. I should hang up now. I need to do something.”

After that phone conversation he immediately told his hyungs. They called in the office Minho is not there. His phone is off. They look for him for hours already but no signs of him. Seung hyun  is very worried about his favorite cousin now and Taemin is just silent siiting in the van worried written on his face. Until…

“I think I know where he is!” Taemin said

“WHERE?” they all asks in unison.

“At our favorite place. I’ll tell the directions.”

They don’t know the place as Taemin said because it is THEIR place. It’s only the two of them know that place. True enough there is Minho unconscious beside are bottles of alcohol. Taemin runs toward him.Crying.

“Hyung wake up!” Taemin said shaking him.

“Hey stop that!” Minho said eyes still closed.

“Hyung!” Taemin said then hugs him.

“What happened?” Seung hyun asks as he sit beside Minho. After that question Seung Hyun Minho began to cry.

“If you need company you should call us. Drinking alone is not fun.” Seung Hyun tries to enlighten the mood.

“ Yeah No matter what happen we’re here Minho.” Key said.

“Stupid Minzy.” Minho said

“Is it okay if you share the story with us?” Seung Hyun asks. (Minho tells what happen)

(Back at Suzy)

Ji yong already arrived and as soon as he enter the house he immediately went to Suzy’s room…

‘So how’s the date? What are the surprises that Minho gave you? Where did you go?---- ”

“STOP! We’re not together.” Suzy said.

“What?” The smiling Ji Yong went to a very confuse Ji Yong.

“I am not Minho’s girlfriend. Minzy is.”

“no y—” Ji Yong was cut off

“I want to rest now.” Suzy is about to close the door but Ji Yong blocks it.

“What?’ Suzy asked annoyed

“You need this.” Ji Yong said then hugs Suzy. “ Suzy if you need company oppa will always be here okay.”

“Thanks oppa.”

It’s been a week since the incident Minho is texting and calling Suzy but no answer. Visitng her but she doesn’t open the door. Because of this Minho keeps on drinking alcohol ever now and then. Sometimes he skips meals everybody is worried about him. On the other hand Suzy  is not also eating properly and not sleeping well. She is overworking herself. The boys decided to do an appointment to a doctor to see Minho’s condition. On the other hand….

“Suzy breakfast time!” Ji Yong is knocking at Suzy’s door but no one answers that’s why he decided to open the door to see an unconscious Suzy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please drop a comment.

comments and suggestions are highly appreciated

PLEASE COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND CONTINUE IN READING MY FIC

THANKS YOU SO MUCH MY SUBSCRBERS AND READERS!