Chapter Seventeen

My Friends are CUPIDS!

The next day…

“Minho I brought you something!” Suzy said happily as she opened the door. Minho is currently reading a newspaper. “I cook you’re favorite soup! I’ll feed you. Come on, open your mouth.”

“I can eat by myself.” Minho said, coldly.

“Dr. Hwang said that you can go home tomorrow!”

“I know. Here, get this soup. I don’t want it anymore.” Suzy gets the bowl of soup from Minho with a hurt expression.

Minho’s POV:

            Mianhe Suzy. I need to do this because I know in this way you’ll be sweet. I’m really sorry.

                                                                                                            END OF POV

The next day….

Suzy accompanied Minho to his house.

“Thank you.” Minho said.

“No problem. Do you like me to stay so that I can take care of you?” Suzy offered.

“No. The door is open you may now go. I can manage myself.” (about to go to his room)

“Yah! This is too much! If you don’t want to forgive me, fine! I’m already trying my best here! And if this is not enough then I’m sorry!” (goes out)

            Minho tries to catch her but he isn’t successful. His leg injury is not fully healed.

Minho’s POV:

            ! I think I overboard. Now what will I do. I need to go after her.

                                                                                                            END OF POV

At Suzy’s house…

(Dingdong…. Dingdong…..Dingdong)

“Coming.” Suzy said then opens the door only to see Minho and as soon as she opened the door Minho just came in.

“Is food done? I’m already hungry.” Minho said like nothing is wrong.

“Why are you here?” (Suzy goes in the kitchen) (Minho follows her.)

“I just want to say sorry. Minho said and Suzy isn’t responding. “Am I forgiven?”

“Maybe.”

“I want to get a yes. How can I get it?”

“How long are you staying here?” Suzy asked when she noticed the bag that Minho is bringing.

“Maybe a week.”

“Then you’ll be my slave for that one whole week. Got it?”

“Got it!”

“Good.”

“Where will I sleep?”

“In the couch.”

“Okay.” Minho said with a sad voice.

(Night time)

            Suzy got out of her room because she heard a loud sound for the third time.

“Ouch. That’s the third time.” Minho said.

Suzy’s POV:

            He will not be able to sleep properly. He’s too tall and too big to sleep in the couch.

                                                                                                END OF POV

“Minho?” Suzy called him.

“You’re still awke?’ Minho asked.

“Actually I just heard a loud sound which causes me to wake up.”

“Oh. I think that’s me. Sorry about that.”

“Just sleep in the guest room.”

“No. This is one of my punishments.”

“You’re so stubborn. Just sleep there. I want to sleep peacefully I have work tomorrow.”

“I thought because you care for me.”

“Why would I?’

“Because I’m your boyfriend.”

“When did that thing happen?”

“When I’m in the hospital.” Minho said then stand up. Suzy is speechless because she almost forgot about that. “Now we’re fair. I’m not going to be your slave anymore” Minho goes upstairs.

“Yah! Where are you going?”

“To OUR room.”

“Yah—” (cut off because Minho kissed her in the lips.)

“Time to sleep my baby.” Minho said.

            Suzy is pouting and she didn’t move at all. So Minho carried her in a bridal style and Suzy smiled a little while Minho smirks. He lays Suzy in the bed and he lays beside her. They sleep while hugging each other.

The next morning….

            Suzy opens his eyes and doesn’t see Minho. She thought that he’s just hiding in the bathroom so she went there but Minho is not there. Suzy is disappointed because she didn’t saw him next to her. So Suzy went to the kitchen to cook for her breakfast but she was surprised in what she saw.

“Baby! You’re awake already. Breakfast is ready time to eat.” Minho said cheerfully. Suzy walks in Minho’s direction and hugs him. “You already miss me?(With a teasing voice but hugs her back.) I wonder what will happen if I left you.”

Suzy breaks the hug then said “As if you can” Then smirks.

“True. I can’t leave you.” Said Minho then kisses her forehead. “Come on. Eat all of this!”

“You cooked this?” asked Suzy.

“Yes. I cook all of that.” Minho said, proudly.

“You want me to eat all of this? Do you want me to get fat?”

“I jus want you to be full.” Minho said then smiles at Suzy. Suzy smiles back. “Are you free today?”

“Nope. Sorry.” Suzy said then continue eating.

“It’s okay. There’s still next time.” Minho said with a disappointed voice.

“I’m really sorry.”

“Kiss me so that I won’t be sad anymore.”

“Why would I?”

“Because I want a kiss form my girlfriend and it will also make me happy.” Minho said.

“On the cheeks only.” Suzy said.

“Okay.” Minho said with that Suzy stands up and ready to kiss Minho’s cheeks but she remembers something. So she holds Minho’s face to be sure Minho won’t do that again. “Such a smart girl.” Minho said.

“I know.” Suzy replied.

“I’ll go with you in your office.” Minho informed Suzy.

“It’s like you’re not asking for permission.”

“You’re right. I’m just informing you not asking for your permission.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@ taeminicha: Thank you so much for the comment. I really appreciated it. Anyway, what do you think of the update? :))

 

How do find it? Please tell me what you think about it.

by the way there will ba a new character in the next chapter!

PLease drop a comment!

THANK YOU FOR SPENDING YOUR TIME IN READING MY STORY:)