Critical?

My Friends are CUPIDS!

At the hospital…

“What happen to Minho?” Seung Hyun asked Suzy as soon a he arrive at the hospital.

“He is bumped by a car. The doctor is already checking on his condition. I’m sorry oppa, it’s my fault.” Suzy said.

“It’s not your fault.” Ji Yong said.

“Suzy if Minho hears what you say he’ll be sad and angry at the same time. It’s not fault.” Seung Hyun said.

“Bu---“ Suzy was cut off.

“No buts. Let’s just wait for the doctor.” Onew said.

After an hour…

“Can I speak to the family of Mr. Choi Minho?” The doctor called their attention.

“I’m his cousin. What happen to him?” Seung Hyun said.

“I’m afraid to tell you but” The doctor said with sad voice.

“But?” Suzy asked with worried written on her face.

“He is in critical condition.” Dr. Hwang informed them.

“You’re kidding right?” Seung Hyun asked.

“I’m sorry.” Said Dr. Hwang then left.

Ji Yong’s POV:

            I’m sorry Suzy but I need to do this. This is for the both of you. I’m sorry everybody. I know you’ll understand me. The truth is Minho is just unconscious. I talk to Dr. Hwang thankfully she agreed with me.

                                                                                                END OF POV

At Minho’s hospital room…

Suzy’s tears fall when she saw Minho. She walks toward Minho then sits in the chair beside Minho’s bed then said “I’m sorry.”

Ji Yong taps Suzy’s shoulder then said “It’ll be fine. Minho has a strong body. He’s competitive so don’t worry he’ll survive.”

“What if not?” Suzy said. You can see that she’s afraid in loosing Minho.

“I’m sure he will survive.” Said Seung Hyun.

After a few hours the others eeded to go home because they need to do something important so right now it’s only Ji Yong, Seung Hyun and Suzy taking care of Minho.

“I’ll just buy some foods.” Said Ji Yong Then stands up.

“I’ll come with you. Just wait for us here Suzy.” Seung Hyun said.

With Ji Yong and Seung Hyun outside

“Hyung? I have something to confess.” Said Ji Yong.

“What is it?” Seung Hyun asked.

“Minho is fine He’s not critical.”

“What?!”

“I asked Dr. Hwang to tell us that he is in critical condition but the truth is he’s totally fine.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?!”

“I’m sorry hyung.”

“But I should also thank you.”

“Ha? I thought you’re mad.”

“Yes a while ago I’m mad because you made me worried to much. But what you did is for their own good. We already did too much it’s their turn to do something.”

“True.”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update

I will not be able to update always I'm only allowed during Fridays and weekends in surfing the net. Our classes already started and I need to fpcus. Wish me luck in my classes:))

THANK YOU SO FOR THE COMMENTS MY DEAREST READERS!!! SUPER DUPER APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS!

@  sofmin,  xsnmae and  thuyVy:

don't worry i won't kill minho:))

thank you so much for the comments you made me really happy:D

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND CONTINUE IN SUPPORTING MY FANFIC:))

LOVE YOU ALL MY DERAST READERS!