BUSTED! part one

My Friends are CUPIDS!

At the restaurant Suzy, Hong Ki and Minho are already eating….

“Suzy, do you want a taste of my Galbi?” Hong Ki offered. “ Sure, it looks delicious.” Suzy said. Hong Ki feeds Suzy some Galbi which made Minho jealous.

Minho’s POV:

            Okay it’s time to get the truth out of these two fake lovers.

“So guys, how long have you’ve been dating?” I ask.

“5 months.” Suzy answered but Hong Ki said 3 months at the same time

Suzy’s thoughts:

            Oh gosh, he’s on to us!

                                                                                                            End of thoughts

“Interesting… Where did you guys meet?” I ask again.

“France.” said Suzy again Hong Ki answered differently and said “Italy.” They are answering in unison but with different answers.

            From this time Suzy is already sweating like crazy and Hong Ki keeps looking around, he can’t even look at Minho straight. Both of them has “nervous” written all over their face.

“It seems that you too don’t know your own love life.” I said “Umm, uh, we do, there’s just too many other things to remember.” Suzy explained. “ohh…” I simply replied.

                        Okay time to grill these guys (hahaha)

            Are you two just like that?” I ask. “Like what?” Hong Ki asks back. “Oh you know, nervous expressions, sweating like crazy, eyes wondering everywhere?” I said. Suzy sighs then says “do you know?” “Of course I know!” I replied shouting. “Who told you? And please don’t shout on me!” Suzy said.  “ Ji yong and Seung Hyun. I’m not shouting at you!” I said, still shouting. “Guys, please calm down.” Hong Ki said. “Hong Ki doesn’t tell me to calm down while this “jerk” is shouting at me!” Suzy said shouting.

Suzy’s Thoughts:

            Oh gosh why did I call him a jerk? Minho hates when someone calls him jerk!

                                                                                                            End of thoughts

            “Fine I am shouting but how could I not, you played with my emotions by making me jealous by your so called “boyfriend” which is your friend only.’ I said hurt present in my voice and my face. “At least you know how I felt when you cheated on me.” Suzy said then closes hey eyes to tears. I stand up and leans on the table to get closer to Suzy then said “I told you I didn’t cheat on you, it’s just misunderstanding.”  Suzy stands up too and leans too then said “Yes you did, I saw you with----.”  But I cut her off by whispering “I still love you.” Suzy stops and looks at me then ask “what?’. “ I still love you!” I said shouting then I grab her face and kisses her passionately. Suzy kisses me back while her tears are down her face.

            At last I can feel you soft lips again and feel the same flame like before

                                                                                                            END OF POV

Suzy’s POV:

            I hate you for hurting me but I love you so much.

                                                                                                            END OF POV

Hong Ki’s POV:

            Well this is awkward.

                                                                                                            END OF POV

 

            After that long passionate but very awkward kiss

            “It’s like having the same great feeling being with you.” Minho said while looking at Suzy. Suzy is just staring at Minho. “Suzy, you alright?” Hong Ki asks.                “Nobody should know about this, you guys should keep your mouth shut or either of you is dead. Got it?” Suzy said. “I thought you forgave me the moment you kissed back?” Minho asks Suzy. “No, I just caught up in the moment. Now let’s go!” Suzy said kind of mad.

Suzy’s POV:

            Suzy snap out of it; you can’t fall in love again, your just going to get hurt again. Nobody should know this. But then again if they didn’t know, they will continue to play cupid.

                                                                                                            END OF POV

Minho’s POV:

            I guess when I hurt Suzy; she got stronger on the inside. Gaining her trust is very tough, what more if I want to gain her love?

                                                                                                            END OF POV

That night…

Minho is alone at the house watching television on the couch until.

(Dingdong)

            Minho said “Who could that be (opens the door) Suzy?” (a/n: It’s raining outside and Suzy is soaking wet.) “Hey.” Suzy greeted. “Well this is unexpected are you here to scream/hurt me again.” Minho said sarcastically. Suzy sighs then says “No, I’m here to say sorry.” “You are?’ Minho said. “Can I come in? (Minho nods) Yes I’m really sorry for earlier and I’m here to say that I believe you.” Suzy said. “You believe that I didn’t cheat or that I love you?” Minho asks to clarify things. “Both and I—“Suzy answered by Minho cut her off. “you what?” Minho asks again.

Suzy’s POV:

            I can’t tell that I love him to. It’s too fast!

                                                                                                            END OF POV

            “I need to change I’m soaking.” Suzy said.

“Right I think I have some spare clothes in my bedroom.” Minho said disappointed.

“Ok. How come the others aren’t home?”

“They’re out for dinner.”

 “Then why are you here?”

“Cause I was trying to get over our incident at the restaurant.”

“Oh right (awkward silence) Well I’m gonna go change.” (Suzy goes upstairs)

Suzy’s POV:
God! I’m soaking wet! I can’t make it without making a puddle in the hallway, I’ll change here.

                                                                                                            END OF POV

(Suzy forgot to lock the door)

            Minho went upstairs to get something from his bedroom. Minho slowly opens the door but then sees Suzy undressing. He is so shocked and quickly closes the door and goes to the living room. Minho waits for Suzy while sitting at the sofa.

A few minutes later Suzy came down and sits beside Minho. “So watcha watchin?” Suzy asks. “Suzy I kinda saw you undressing.” Minho says nervously.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think?

THANK YOUN YHEN FOR HELPING ME IN THIS CHAPTER
 

PLEASE COMMENT,SUBSCRIBE AND CONTINUE IN REDING MY FIC

THANK YOU SO MUCH MY DEAREST READERS!