Minho's plan + Taeyang = RUINED PLAN!

My Friends are CUPIDS!

The next day… (A/n: they’re already at the picnic ground.)

“Suzy?” Minho called the attention of Suzy.

“Yeah?” Suzy replied.

“Wi---” Minho was cut off by Suzy.

“OPPA!” Suzy shouted and immediately stands up and hugs Taeyang like they didn’t saw each other for a long time.

Minho’s POV:

            Why is this Taeyang here? Don’t tell me Suzy texted him! Aish! They are always together. Always going out, having fun and getting get together. How about our get together?

                                                                                                            END OF POV

After a few hours…

Minho’s POV:

            Here we go again. I look like a idiot. A person who is here but for others he is not existing. Doesn’t Suzy notice that I am very jealous of Taeyang and also this must be our day together but because of this Taeyang I can’t do what I’m suppose to do. Since the situation is like this might as well leave.

                                                                                                            END OF POV

Minho stands up, preparing to leave.

“Where are you going?” Suzy asked Minho.

“I need to go. I need to do something.” Minho said then gives Suzy a peck on the lips.

“If you didn’t texted me, Suzy, you’ll be alone because Minho will leave you because he has something important to do. Aren’t you supposed the most important to him?” Taeyang said.

“Stop that oppa!” Suzy said, angry.

“You know Taeyang even though Suzy texted you, you shouldn’t come because you know that this is our get together. Didn’t you also left Suzy? Remind you I’m his boyfriend and you’re his ex.” Minho said to Taeyang. “See later at the house Suzy.” Minho said to Suzy with a smile.

At Suzy’s house…

Minho’s POV:

            Aish! What will I do? I must do that today! I must do something. (after 30 minutes) I know what to do! I think Suzy will love that. All I need to do now is to prepare.

                                                                                                END OF POV

now. After four hours Minho is already done preparing. It’s already seven in the evening but Suzy is not yet there. So he went to check his phone to ask Suzy where she is right

New text message from “My Suzy”

“Min, I’ll have dinner with Taeyang. I’ll be home around 8.”

Minho’s POV:

            So all my effort is just a waste. I really need to take a shower. I just really hope that Suzy doesn’t have feelings for Taeyang. If Suzy will leave me for Taeyang might as well die. Suzy is my life. And if she leaves me, I’ll die.

                                                                                                                                                                           END OF POV

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short update

@ sofmin, amin0sl0v3, PawnStarr and taeminicha:

Thank you so much for the comments! It gave me the courge to update. Sorry for my short update. Anyway, what do you think of this chapter?

Our class is suspended again because of the typhhon. I'll TRY to update again later:)

Please drop a comment:))

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL MY READERS!