Chapter Twenty One

My Friends are CUPIDS!

The next day at Suzy’s office…

“What did you say?” Taeyang asked with a angry voice.

“I’m getting married oppa! Aren’t you happy for me?” Suzy said with a cheerful voice.

“Of cours---”                                                                     

“Then why are you mad?”

“Because I came here for you! I still love you!”

“Pardon?”

“I didn’t stop loving you, Suzy. Every day I’m thinking about you.”

“Oppa, time to move on.”

“I tried! But no one is like you.”

“Of course every person has a different personality. You shouldn’t look for a girl like me.”

“You’re the only love of my life, Suzy. Please come back to me.”

“Sorry Taeyang, but I love Minho and I only see as my friend.”

“NO!” Taeyang shouted then grabs Suzy’s face then kiss her lips forcefully. Suzy tries to break Taeyang’s grip but Taeyang is too strong for her. Suzy started to cry while trying to break Taeyng’s grip until someone punches Taeyang.

“Minho!” Suzy said then runs to him.

“Yah! Taeyang. If you don’t want to die don’t you dare do anything bad with my fiancée” Minho said.

(stands up and wipes the blood)”Why will I hurt her? I love Suzy!” Taeyang said. “Suzy please don’t marry Minho. Marry me. I’ll make you the happiest girl in this world.”

“You already made me the worst. Don’t go near me. You wasted our long friendship! GET OUT!” Suzy said.

“Bu--” Taeyang was cut off.

“I said G-E-T O-U-T N-O-W!” Suzy shouted and with that Taeyang leaves.

“Minho?” Suzy said then goes to Minho’s direction.

“No need to explain.” Minho said.

“You angry?”

Minho wipes her tears then said “I saw what happen. I’m not angry at you.”

Suzy hugs Minho then cries on his shoulder.

“Stop crying.” (caring voice)

“I trusted Taeyang but he betrayed me.”

“Don’t worry even if the whole world betrays I will never betray you.”

(looks at Minho) “You’re right.” (smiles little)

(Wipes her tears with his thumb) “I will never leave you even though you’re pushing me away. Remember that I will always love you and I will never leave you.” (kisses her forehead then do the Eskimo kiss)

Taeyang’s POV:

            CRAP! What have I done? For sure Suzy don’t want to see me anymore! I need to stop the wedding, I can’t afford loosing Suzy. I need to call him for help.

                                                                                                         END OF POV

(PHONE CONVERSATION)

“Hello?”

“Hong Ki!” Taeyang said. (A/N: Taeyang and Hong Ki are cousins and they are very close eventhough Hong Ki leaves at Paris.)

“Taeyang! Why did you call?” Hong Ki asked.

“I need help. Can you help me?”

“What’s the problem?”

“Remember the girl I’m telling you?”

“Yeah. But I don’t remember her name anymore and you didn’t even show me a picture of her.”

“She’s getting married but I don’t want her to marry that guy. Her is Suzy.”

“Kwon Suzy. Chef Kwon?”

“How did you know her?”

Hong Ki’s POV:

            So the girl that I love is also the girl that Taeyang loves. What a small world. I think I can’t help my cousin. I never saw Suzy that happy before. Her smiles and the sparkles in her eyes only Minho can do that. I’m sorry Taeyang but I know that Suzy will be very happy to share her life with Minho one that she truly loves.

                                                                                                         END OF POV

“Hong Ki? You still there?”

“Yeah”

“How did you know Suzy?”

“She’s my best friend.”

“I thought ex.(laughs) So what? You’ll help me?”

“Sorry, Tae but I’m out with this plan of yours.” Hong Ki said then hungs up.

“Hello!Hello!”

Taeyang’s POV:

            Is everybody with Minho’s side? They don’t want to help me than I don’t also need they’re help! I can do that by myself.

                                                                                                         END OF POV

Minzy’s POV:

            I know that Minho already proposed to Suzy. They’re we’ll known in the business industry so it’s easy to know that thing. Since that day I’ve been following them everywhere they go. My oppa left me with questions that I need to answer. Sadly those answers only mean one thing which is Minho will be happy when Suzy is in his side. Why is life like that? Every time I love someone they love another person. It’s also like a dejavu for me. Once I love a boy sadly, he doesn’t love me and guess who she loves. It’s none other than Suzy. So you see, Suzy is very lucky indeed. I kept asking myself what’s with Suzy that I don’t have. It’s fine if I’m hurt as long as my love is happy. Maybe Minho is not for me. I know someday I will find that someone that will love me more than everything.

                                                                                                                                                                                    END OF POV

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

huhuhu:(( Someone unsubscribe:((

But it's okay! I still have you, my wonderful subscribers!:))

NO CLASSES AGAIN!!!!

Anyway what do you think?

PLEASE DROP A COMMENTS IT GIVES ME THE COURAGE TO UPDATE!

@taeminicha: Soryy agin:) Thak you so much for loving my fic! I'm really thankful to have a subscriber like you:)) Thank you for all the supprot:D