SUCCESS!

My Friends are CUPIDS!

As soon as Suzy enters her house she rose petals which will lead to her to the kitchen. She saw a candle-light dinner prepared for her. Of course she know who did this but she is confused on why Minho prepared dinner for her because she send Minho a text message saying that she will have dinner with Taeyang. So she went to her bedroom only to hear the shower. She saw a black box on the side table because of her curiosity she went there to open the box only to see a ring. The word “Forever” is engraved in the ring. While she’s looking at the beautiful ring the bathroom door suddenly open. Suzy immediately returns the ring to it’s container but Minho caught this.

“I think there’s no reason in hiding.”  Minho said

“What?” Suzy asked trying to act innocent.

“Trying to be a innocent girl?” (walks to her direction)

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

(Minho gets the black box) “You already saw this might as well say what’s the purpose of this ring.”

“What are you talking about? (nervous voice) What’s that?”

“Suzy, I know, this not as romantic as I expected it to be but I really need to do this before that Taeyang steals you from me. (kneels down with one knee) Will you, Kwon Suzy, be my forever?”

“Of course! I’d love to be!”  Minho puts the ring in Suzy’s finger and stand up.

“It perfectly fit, It’s so beautiful.” Suzy said, admiring her engagement ring.

“Can you admire the ring later. I want to hug my FIANCEE” Minho said emphasizing the word fiancée.

“Fine.” Suzy said then hugs Minho of course Minho hugs back.

“I love you.” Minho whispered.

“I love you too.” Suzy replied with a whisper too.

While they are lying in the bed…

“I’m soooooo full.” Suzy said.

“Is the food delicious?” Minho asked.

“If it’s not delicious, I won’t eat what you have cooked! You know if you always cook like that for sure I’ll be fat.”

“Don’t worry even tough you’re fat you’re still be the most beautiful girl in my eyes and I will still love you.” Minho said which cause Suzy to blush. “Is this true? My fiancée is blushing?” Minho teased.

Suzy slaps him playfully.

After a few minutes….

“I want to sleep now.” Suzy said then she pouts.

“(chuckles) Fine. Let’s sleep now.” Minho said.

“Goodnight.” Suzy said then gives Minho a peck on the lips.              

“Goodnight.” Minho said.

            With that they sleep with smiles in their faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for my short updates now a days.

What do you think of it?

Sorry if it's not romantic. Mianhe if i disappointed you:(

BTW @ PawnStarr: You guess it right:) Minho proposed to Suzy:))

COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!

THANK YOU FOR SPARING YOUR TIME IN READING MY FANFIC!