The Meeting

My Friends are CUPIDS!

 

Suzy's POV:

            It 'been six years the last time is saw my best friends. Six years that I didn't contact them. I studied in France for my college and of course they are in Korea. Well I don't want to leave them but something happened so I decided to study in France. Today I'm going to see them. It's Jiyeon and Onew wedding today.

            I'm excited to see them but I'm also worried if they will remember me. I changed a lot, physically. Hope they will remember me.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        END OF POV

Minho's POV:

            I'm happy that Jiyeon found Suzy. I will see my goddess again. It's been six years. I wonder how she looks. One thing for sure she's pretty. I'm worried for one thing: will she treat me the way she treated me before? or not?

                                                                                                            END OF POV

Suzy's POV:

As soon as I enter the church I saw my best friends. I wonder if they will remember me.

"Annyeong Hoseoyo!" They didn't say anything they just stare at me.  I will really mad if they didn't recognize me! "Suzy?" the man ask. Of all people he's the one I don't to meet again. "The one and only." I answered.Well after I said that they gave me a group hug.

            The wedding went smoothly and now we are already at the reception. And it's like we're back to highschool.

"So you will attend my birthday?"Bom asked."Ofcoarse!" We all answered her. Her celebration will at the beach resort for 3 days and 2 nights. "Minho you already reserve the resort?" Bom asked. I forgot to say that Minho owns the resort. "Yes but we don’t' have food yet I don't have my official partner." He stated. "Is that a problem?"I asked "Hello!Chef Kwon Suzy at your service!" "You will sponsor the food?" Bom asked. "Of course!" I answered.

"Minho hyung!" Taemin called the attention of Minho. "Yes?" Minho asked. "Well you see you have your beach resort and Suzy noona have her own restaurant why don't you propose to her then?" Taemin ask. "The question is will she accept it?" Minho asked back. "Well it depends upon your presentation." I answered. "I will work hard just for you to accept it." Minho said, determination is present in his voice. "Suzy?" Key asked. "Neh?” I responded. "Do you have a boyfriend? Key asked. ”I'm single plus (while looking at minho)super happy" I answered.

            My friends went to the dance floor so me and Minho are left alone. See I have a very good friends. Now what will I do? I'm with him!Alone!And I Hate it!.

                                                                                                                        END OF POV

Minho's POV:

 This is the time. Ask her to dance. But I don't have the courage!

"How's your resort?" Suzy asked." It's successful as for now. How about your restaurant? I ask back. "Same."

"Did you know that I'm really preparing for the proposal?"

 "Is that so?"

"Yeah. So I hope you will accept it."

" You better make your proposal good so that you will be accepted."

"Yeah. I can't believe you are single."

" Why not? Don't I have the right to be single?"

"Of coarse you have it's just that your are too nice and beautiful to be single."

"Thank you for the complement. But I'm happier being single."

"Oh I see. We're both in good terms right?"

"Yeah. We're friends."

 

            I will do anything for you to be with me again. I can sacrifice everything for that.

                                                                                                                                END OF POV

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was the first chapter?

Boring right?

Next chapter will be Bom's birthday and something will… let's just say something is planned.

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

THANK YOU