Messages

Miss Interpreter

 

May 30, 2011

Kim Minwook
Super Junior M Manager
SM Entertainment

Sir:

This is a formal request for a three day leave of absence for personal reasons. Sadly, I do not have time to wait for the approval. I will be leaving tomorrow night so please contact me via my mobile phone number.

I had been working hard for SM Entertainment and will work harder in the future. However, this trip is one which I cannot ignore. Please give me consideration. I promise to work even harder once I get back.

Thank you.

Respectfully yours,


Lee Donghae
Super Junior M - Member


-----
SENT ITEMS

To many
Guys, I will be in Mokpo for the next 3 days. If anything important comes up, you know how to contact me… ^^

Message Details
Sender name:
Lee Donghae

To:
Eunhyuk, Choi Siwon, Kim Ryeowook, Cho Kyuhyun, Zhou Mi, Lau Henry, Lee Sungmin, Chen Ivy, Leeteuk, Yesung, Kim Heechul, Kangin, Kim Kibum

Latest sending:
08:11:40pm
05-30-2011

Size:
0.5kB

Message type:
Text message

----
INBOX

From: Yoona ([email protected])
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 7:02:19 PM
To: Sulli ([email protected])

Hi Sulli! Wow, you’re right, the internet is pretty cool. There are a lot of pictures of Donghae. I found one where he had this funny blonde hairdo and we laughed at it for five minutes straight!

Anyway, how are you doing? Did you visit Yoseob? Is he eating and sleeping on time? I sent him an email too, but he’s been playing video games recently that I doubt he’d read it. Please remind him that there are still noodles in the pantry. They are inside the plastic basket just behind the door.

I just want to tell you that I’m having a wonderful time here in Mokpo. We arrived yesterday and Donghae’s mom and brother picked us up from Muan International Airport and drove us home. It looked like they haven’t seen each other for years because there was a lot of crying and hugging at the airport. Donghae’s brother is a doctor so we didn’t have to bring Nurse Hyoyeon along.

The Lee residence is charming. It’s very near the sea and immediately after we’ve unpacked, Hae drove me to the shore. The sea breeze is making me feel a whole lot better. The view is glorious, too. Tomorrow, he’s bringing me to the seaside restaurant he used to go to when he was a kid.

As much as I want to forget that I’m sick, my body keeps reminding me that there’s something wrong. It’s only seven in the evening, yet I feel like it’s already one in the morning. I feel really exhausted.

Please pray for us! God bless you and stay healthy!

Much love from your cousin,
Yoona

----

Memorandum No. SJM -005-11

TO:                    Kim Minwook
                         Super Junior M Manager
                         SM Entertainment Co., Ltd. Group

FROM:               Lee Soo Man
                         Chairman, SM Entertainment Co., Ltd. Group

SUBJECT:          Mr. Lee Donghae’s Termination

DATE:               May 31, 2011

Sir:

I received the letter which you forwarded yesterday via fax.

We’ve agreed to place Mr. Lee Donghae on probation after that incident in Taiwan in which he uttered obscenities in public. Shortly after that, he disappeared with no clue as to his whereabouts.These actions have severely affected the image of Super Junior, Super Junior M and SM Entertainment. Now he is filing for a leave of absence right after the group has been given their one week vacation.

I am sorry to tell you that the behavior of Mr. Lee Donghae cannot be tolerated any further. The board has decided that Mr. Lee’s contract with SM Entertainment will be terminated as soon as possible. 

---

Sent Items

To many
Bad news! Manager Kim just texted me that Mr. Lee Soo Man fired Donghae! Otoke?!

Message Details
Sender name:
Leeteuk

To:
Siwon, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Zhou Mi, Henry, Sungmin, Yesung, Heechul, Kangin, Kibum

Latest sending:
10:23:01pm
05-31-2011

Size:
0.5kB

Message type:
Text message