Chapter 37

My Bias is my Brother?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one’s POV

 

After 12323484882232 years of pleasing Kai to join us, he finally agreed. Since Sehun is the one who suggested the game, he is the one who will find us. At first he can’t accept it but after Chanyeol threaten him about calling Luhan, he immediately agreed. I wonder what is that secret between him and Luhan.

 

I quickly run upstairs as soon as I heard Sehunnie starts counting, I open the stock room, It’s too dark inside and as far as I know, there’s no light here. I hesitately to enter but when I saw sehun’s figure in the hallway, I quickly get myself inside and lock the door.

 

I step backward , since there’s no light here. I just touch the wall so that I would not be fall or something, suddenly I feel someone’s presence. I took a deep breath just to calm myself, I close my eyes even if I don’t see anything. After a few seconds, someone poke behind me, I just shook my head, It’s just my imagination,But after a few seconds someone poke me again but this time on my waist.

 

“Ahhh! Please! Don’t scare me” I said to that ‘someone’ .I may sound crazy here but what can I do? I’m really afraid to ghost and maybe talking to them can help me.

 

“Yoonmi~~” suddenly someone whisper at my right ear, he hold my shoulders and lean in closer at my back.

 

I widen my eyes , I want to move my body but I can’t.

 

“Please! Whoever you are, don’t eat me! I want to live more longer! I don’t want to die yet please! I’m begging you, don’t hurt me” I said without hesitation. Until now, I can feel his cold hands on my shoulder.

 

“hahahahhahahaahhahaha!!!!!! Seriously Yoonmi? who told you that ghost are eating human?! Hahahahahaha!!!!” I turn around and start hitting him.

 

“Yah!!! I will kill you Kim Jongin as soon as we go out in this room!!!” I yelled at him and continue on hitting him. Even if I don’t see him, I just keep on hitting him. I heard him groan in pain and beg at me to stop but I can’t control myself.

 

Until the other members hear us, and stop me. Sehun and Chanyeol grab my arms and drag me away from him.

 

“Yah! What’s happening here?” Suho ask.

 

“That Jerk! He scared me!” I yelled at him.

 

“Yoonmi, calm down” Chanyeol said to me but I didn’t listen to him.

 

I look at Kai again , this time his smiling.

 

“Do you think that’s fun huh?! Well your wrong Jongin! It’s not funny! I’m so scared! Can’t you see it?!” I yelled at him as tears escaped through my eyes.

 

His smile faded away, and so the others.

 

“I hate you! I really hate you!!” I cried and dashed out of the room.

 

 

Kai’s Pov

Everyone are still shock, they can’t belive that Yoonmi acted like that. I stare at the floor and try to find an answer why she’s like that. I mean it’s just a joke , she already hitted me so many time but why she acted like that?

 

“I think it’s not funny to her at all”Sehun said and everyone nodded.

 

“Aish! This is all your fault Kai!” D.O exclaimed to me.

 

“Fine! blame me!” I said sarcastically.

 

“Don’t be so sarcastic Kai! It’s all your fault in the first place”Suho said

 

“And, if you want to make her fall in love with you, then make a great move. Not messing around with her nor pissing her off” D.O said without realizing that the other members are still with us.

 

“What do you mean hyung?”Sehun ask him.

I walk to D.O and place my arm around him, “Yeah hyung, What are you talking about?” I glared at him.

 

“Pshhh! Don’t act like you don’t know that Kai. I know that your inlove with Yoonmi” Chanyeol said.

 

“Jinja? Hyung! Why you didn’t tell it to me?”Sehun said and walk over to me.

 

“W-What?! Stop talking giant!” I said to him but they all shook his head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter